Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Thats really bad
take meds and rest
your workpalce is understanding 
I have to go in even if im ill especially if it is a weekend no one covers weekend during the week its fine 
my manager will be leaving on 22nd feb due maternity leave they got a new manager but they have recruited another admin assistant yet so means i have to do double work not allowed to take any holidays im so annoyed 

it's only because I have covered for this supervisior in the past and because I wasn't actually scheduled to work, if I was on schedule I would have to risk my life to go, that happened with my other job last year, but thank God this time I am off and for me arriving safe last time this happened. Then I wouldn't get to meet you awesome ladies and see your creative works!😉
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Glad your off enjoy time off
im dreading it going back to work 
im working all 7 days this week
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

hi meena hw r u ?

is it still snowing 

did u watch tei today

yes it still is😕😆
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

it's only because I have covered for this supervisior in the past and because I wasn't actually scheduled to work, if I was on schedule I would have to risk my life to go, that happened with my other job last year, but thank God this time I am off and for me arriving safe last time this happened. Then I wouldn't get to meet you awesome ladies and see your creative works!😉

i'm told my supervisor that i can't come tomorrow bc of all the snow piled up. even he said its fine. i'm just wondering how monday is gonna be though as i have college + rotation.  
adventure_gurl thumbnail
 Good luck Meena, guess we both have to be brave on Monday and venture out in this mess, hope they do some plowing
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
good morning🤗
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh no how did u hurt ur self?... I used to be on the east coast and had enough of the snow finally and moved ... so I totally know what you mean about digging ur car out...rest is the only thing for muscle injury...stay safe both of u...
adventure_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zawra

good morning🤗

faints😊😳
adventure_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: prem_diwani

oh no how did u hurt ur self?... I used to be on the east coast and had enough of the snow finally and moved ... so I totally know what you mean about digging ur car out...rest is the only thing for muscle injury...stay safe both of u...

during patient care, usually I can straighten up this time I couldn't😭

but I am much better than before, just more stiff, but what is funny when one of my jobs called and wanted me to work tomorrow, just thinking about how I would get out or not get out cause my back pain to act up again,

PD where do you live now? thanks for good wishes
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
hyy...
your ill??