Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dewdrop_15

Exactly my thoughts. I knew she can never win. But she was the only girl left . Im happy about that. What di you have to say about her boyfriend? Hum ney kya socha tha aur kon nikla πŸ˜†

Lol yeah we were imagining him as some bald n fat guy :p
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm sure I commented earlier today in the thread, has it got deleted!? πŸ˜•

Anyway here I go again:

Naaz Ji, I completely forgot to give you dates of a couple of scenes I wanted to add! Such their dance to 'Oh Boy' and to 'Gandi Baat', but also how the scene where HM's were nominating eachother by breaking bottles on each others heads. Shoot!

But well done for choosing a song that shows us Rishabh's perspective throughout the season! Though I liked the previous song but I loved the ending for this one! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I've downloaded both this and other VM and will be watching these for many more days to go. The final part of the video really made me emotional and I can't believe I've started missing those scenes and our discussions about them already! Wished at least they left the house as good friends, but... πŸ˜’

But thanks so much Naaz Ji and all RishMan-shippers for the wonderful time! Inshallah I shall see us guys next season and hopefully we'll have same favourites again! πŸ€—
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshadcoolest

Yr I m more upset for rishabh. Mandy is doing movies so she is gonna be there but where will I see rishabh again he needed it the most yat mandy got the success and movies, Rochelle already won mid India contest, prince won two shows already I wanted rishabh to feel that happiness that poor guy his fans worked so hard too top 2 tk legae but like is so unfair :( BTW did u see Mandy's bf? God he is HOTTT seriously no wonder she did not want any other guy 

dont worry ayesha he will get some show...😳 Or who knows he may get in to movies also...πŸ˜ƒ Its difficult for him as he us not that popular like prince & Mandy but who knows shayad kuch miljaye πŸ˜³
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy.90

I'm sure I commented earlier today in the thread, has it got deleted!? πŸ˜•

Anyway here I go again:

Naaz Ji, I completely forgot to give you dates of a couple of scenes I wanted to add! Such their dance to 'Oh Boy' and to 'Gandi Baat', but also how the scene where HM's were nominating eachother by breaking bottles on each others heads. Shoot!

But well done for choosing a song that shows us Rishabh's perspective throughout the season! Though I liked the previous song but I loved the ending for this one! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I've downloaded both this and other VM and will be watching these for many more days to go. The final part of the video really made me emotional and I can't believe I've started missing those scenes and our discussions about them already! Wished at least they left the house as good friends, but... πŸ˜’

But thanks so much Naaz Ji and all RishMan-shippers for the wonderful time! Inshallah I shall see us guys next season and hopefully we'll have same favourites again! πŸ€—

hahaa may be u commented in some other RishMan thread & forgot... Anyways leave itπŸ˜†... thanks for loving the VMπŸ˜›...& giving detailed comment on it...πŸ˜ƒ I'll miss RishMan the most then chatting wid u guys & discussing each & every scene of RishMan πŸ˜­ I'll miss the BB forum guys... See u all next year Matlab yeh nahi hai ki.aaj hum.VM aur RishMan discuss nahi karenge our last chat is still not done I'll see u guys after the epi gets over...πŸ˜ƒ
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course I'm around until the episodes OFFICIALLY end but heard that it didn't end on a high note between these two tonight. πŸ˜”
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy.90

Of course I'm around until the episodes OFFICIALLY end but heard that it didn't end on a high note between these two tonight. πŸ˜”

that we will come to know in their interviews & I heard salman is going to give them party so we may get picsπŸ˜›...I hope we get a RishMan pic Yar...then we can say something πŸ˜³
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

that we will come to know in their interviews & I heard salman is going to give them party so we may get picsπŸ˜›...I hope we get a RishMan pic Yar...then we can say something πŸ˜³

but yar Mandy did not even support him she said Prince should win not Rishabh and bahar aker she did not even remember his name it was bad
Scrumptious thumbnail

but yar Mandy did not even support him she said Prince should win not Rishabh and bahar aker she did not even remember his name it was bad

when she came out she was nervous...she forgot her trainer's name alsoπŸ˜†...that was out of nervousness nothing personal😳...Don't worry let's wait for their interviews to come & for the party pics... last year we got gannas pics together toh yeh toh RishMan hai be positive...πŸ˜ƒ
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

when she came out she was nervous...she forgot her trainer's name alsoπŸ˜†...that was out of nervousness nothing personal😳...Don't worry let's wait for their interviews to come & for the party pics... last year we got gannas pics together toh yeh toh RishMan hai be positive...πŸ˜ƒ

show is over so bb forum will also be closed now?
Scrumptious thumbnail

show is over so bb forum will also be closed now?

No the forum will be open for few days as far as I know πŸ˜ƒ