Arhi One Shot:Stubborn

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Stubborn

"Yes, it is here, and the last one. Thank God I found it"
She sighed inwardly,catching up for the bottle of fish oil she was searching from the past half an hour.But before she could reach to slip her fingers around the small yet rounded bottle,a large hand came from behind and took that.She almost shrieked,but her voice convert into faded hiss as she realized she wasn't in her home but a well known super store of the city.she rounded her eye balls and adjusted them on the person,the handsome man she had ever seen was standing over her,one hand in a pocket of his blue jeans and the other was holding the same thing he had almost stolen from her just a few seconds ago.His head was slightly cocked to one side to look direct her face and his lips were curved in a mischievous grin.He was handsome,she concluded her thoughts. 
"sorry ma,am,but I've seen this first" His voice was like brandy as he spoke gripping the bottle closely with one hand. And then she had let the caught breath to release from her mouth and collected her composure.
"Excuse meee.."
Before she could complete her sentence he almost snatched her words and completed them.
"Excuse you"
With the same mischievous look,he quick glanced her and then a took of a bottle of another kind of oil from the large rack,which his mom call Rosemary oil and said him to bring.Her temper flared,with the slight mouth agape,she gave angry look to person who was ignoring her completely,was again busy searching and choosing the things from the rack.Firstly,He almost stole the thing she had searched after half an hour and secondly,How dare he to ignore Khushi,Khushi Verema,a daughter of well known businessman,the most beautiful,gorgeous girl of the city,which usually she listen the comment about her. She said to herself, releasing another hard gasp.
"O mister,what do you think about yourself,firstly you stole my oil and now you are behaving like i am a thief and you are a law man"She spat out,holding his shoulder she made him turn his attention towards her.He traveled his eyes down towards her hand,which was still on his shoulder,the angry yet stubborn look on her face,a slight curve lip,frown on her eyeborrows.She wasn't wafer like most of the girls usually he had seen,she was in perfect shape.And that angry look making her deep eyes feral,it was impossible to look away from her  as it seemed anger suites to her.she looked cute to him and at that moment he realized he was actually noticing her,noticing any girl,the cool and handsome Arnav singh Raizada,a heartthrob.
He shrugged his way of thoughts and that's too disturbing. He replied, giving a confuse expression at her words "what?i stole something from you" He gave her another amuse look.
"Yes, you stole my oil"She pointed towards the bottle in his one hand. A twink grin suppressed his lips and convert into a laugh, "i stole it from you?" he confirmed her words,curling his lips to fade the laugh.
"yes,you did and now give it back to me" Her expressions seemed to daring him as if he didn't give the bottle to her,she would actually tore him into bites.He wanted to laugh at this open warning instead he changed his expressions to fake seriousness.
"What if I don't give you back?"
I'll kill you for sure, she muttered under her breath, wanted to say them aloud, but let the idea drop as of now.
"Look, Misterrr"
He caught her pointed finger,which was straight to his face and dropped it down,"Arnav"
She caught her breath,once again a tingling sensation swept through her to hear his voice.yes, it feels like brandy she confirmed.But gasping she composed herself and offered him another hard look.
"Whatever you are, just give me back my bottle, "she almost snatched it when he caught her hand and dropped it down.
"i was the first one who took it and now it is mine" He retorted back,whirling back,giving back his attention to the things he had chosen from the rack and collected them,completely ignoring the flushing cheeks and sprinkling eyes with anger.
"it is mine,give back it to me,i have  found it after half an hour struggle"She reached for the bottle and finally snatched it from his hand.He felt a slight jolt at this sudden attack.
"struggle"He gave a weird look to her like he wanted to say through his expressions,Is she insane?forgetting completely for the moment she had taken out the bottle from him.
"yes,i've found it first and it is mine" She sighed,smiling slightly the first time as she had achieved something big and bent to retrieve her bag,which contained her other things,she had been forgotten in that silly fight.but before she could return towards the billing area,she found the bottle out of her hand,as the same male hand which she had been felt before,had taken from her.
"its mine"He announced,this time in a usual male voice,Her eyes rolled in surprise,now it was his turn to give her a quick surprise.She glanced him an angry glare,muttering something that he couldn't listen but knew it wasn't something nice.
"it is mine"she raised her hand to grasp it but stepped back before she could.
"No,its mine"he retorted back,collecting his things to go towards the billing area.
"its mine.why you just don't understand"she voiced back,coming infront of him,she raised her hand and grasped the bottle.This time he didn't let it slip away and tightened his grip.
"its mine,you should leave it"he tried to jerk her hand but she wasn't ready to give away.
"No,its mineee"
Giggles,laughs in the air made them swirled their gaze,and they found everyone in the store watching them in amusement,some were giggling,some were laughing at this Tom and Jerry fight while some were just watching them in amazement.
It was him,who let the bottle drop in her hand. Embarrassment touched her cheeks as she found her in the most weird situation of her life.she hesitantly looked up to meet with the eyes of the person who was just a few seconds back,fighting with her like a jerk,and now was standing quite giving her the same bottle,which was the cause of the whole silly fight.It seemed as he wanted to spare her from the further embarrassment.
"you take it"He finally spoke in a whisper or it was his voice came out like a whisper in embarrassment.She looked back at him and first time she felt to smile at his sweetness.He can be nice,a quick thought came across her mind and she smiled inwardly.
Offering the bottle towards him,it was her turn to return back the favor, "No,i'll manage you should take it" She actually smiled, which he found a cute sight to view
"No,you should take it,i'll manage"he said, returning back the offer,giving her the bottle.
"i'll manage,you take it"She nodded her head in disapproval
"you take it" the same frown returned back ,which was there a few minutes before.
"No,you take it"her feminine voice again disapprove him.
"Stubborn Chicks"
A male voice of an old man spread into the air and people there laughed out aloud.

hello friends,
i have written something after a long gap,i dont know what i have written but i couldnt help to pen down it on one of my favorite couple.

Edited by Maria. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper Awesome
Amazing OS
Loved It
ArShi fight was so funny
Thanks for the PM
cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pehele bottle de nahi rahe the then le nahi rahe the 😆 beautiful os.Edited by cute_sarun - 8 years ago
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good to c u back. Hope u write more... ds one is interesting
-Riya.roy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back maria,wow you back with bang.
loved the Arhi here.
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous OS
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
sushna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...Nice... After so long...Thnk for pm...
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back🤗
Superb OS
thanks for the pm

-umi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was amazing maria
i missed your writing.superb
samilover thumbnail