luv2liv thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think ppl has stopped to watch kalash show but this s the right time to watch the show...

Correct me if I am wrong????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I guess many r just silent readers ..because my posts get almost 1000 views but not much comments .. so people do visit the forum but dont post ðŸ˜† ..being a life ok show has its own disadvantages too as many dont watch the channel either ..

anyways I m emjoying this week's epis..they r light hearted and fun with lots of Ravika moments and nok jhoks ... also happy to see Sakshi-Monty playing cupid for Ravika .. next week should b good too with lohri celebrations ..😃
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah me too njoying epis now a days..
Devika is really strugling hard to confess
But ravi as usual calm n cool cute sidha sadha good boy.. i mean how could he be so normal.. gusssa naam ki chidiya ko to ye janta hi ni h
Snake scene was hilarious.. ravi's reactions was cute..
Aparna was looking stunning in today's epi . Loved her looks
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok I'll post today 😳 . I'm guilty of being one of those silent readers. But I do watch the show. And yes I'm also loving it these days 😛
ChotiDesiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am also one of the silent members hahah .. but at the moment the show is going great .. for once i'm loving Devika .. 

but i'm sligtly disappointed that they didn't show the interaction between Ravi and Devika in their room! 

but anyhow i can't til Monday .. 
Edited by ChotiDesiGirl - 8 years ago
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We are here... its just that I did not find a topic to frustate over this week (Saket) or did not have any dissapointments with the writers but since its the end of the week, my personal comments for this week is that it was really enjoyable.. it was actually entertaining to watch Ravika fight like they did before marriage instead of Ravi just melting hearing Devika... I wish more of that will come in the future...

Something really bizarre for me was how Devika was not able to confess her love.. and when Ravi wants to confess his.. she stops him.. CVs really want the confession to come at  a proper time but honestly can't imagine a better time than this..

This not-too-much-drama free episode week was very fun to watch and honestly don't mind it for the upcoming few weeks but I think writers wouldn't be payed to have a few weeks of episodes without drama so can't wait for the "new conflict" either.. now that Devika knows the truth, maybe its time for Ravi to know the truth...

The most surprising moment was at the end of the week though when Deol's came to the festival, I was mad at Rekha for accusing Ravi too despite knowing how good he is but then the writers made up for it by showing her fogiving Ravi..

All in all also glad that Devika is seeing the goodness in Ravi with heart and her eyes rather than thinking that he is doing all that for property.. can't wait for what romance writers have for Ravika during Lohri...

Btw.. really loved Sakshi-Monty mini-nok jhok... I think they would make a good couple over all, all things considered... I don't see whats so different about them either besides the fact that Sakshi is probably more rational and not prone to cunningness as opposed to Monty (which may not even be true anymore) I would love to see Monty realizing Pallavi was just a crush or a misunderstanding and accept Sakshi as his wife and them living and enjoying their wedding lives together.. just like Ravika.. Of course being cupid is only going to bring them closer and they are wonderful for doing that for us ðŸ˜›
Eera01 thumbnail
Enjoying Kalash a lot for the past few days! 😳. The track is getting better n better! Hope for more to come
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

We are here... its just that I did not find a topic to frustate over this week (Saket) or did not have any dissapointments with the writers but since its the end of the week, my personal comments for this week is that it was really enjoyable.. it was actually entertaining to watch Ravika fight like they did before marriage instead of Ravi just melting hearing Devika... I wish more of that will come in the future...

Something really bizarre for me was how Devika was not able to confess her love.. and when Ravi wants to confess his.. she stops him.. CVs really want the confession to come at  a proper time but honestly can't imagine a better time than this..

This not-too-much-drama free episode week was very fun to watch and honestly don't mind it for the upcoming few weeks but I think writers wouldn't be payed to have a few weeks of episodes without drama so can't wait for the "new conflict" either.. now that Devika knows the truth, maybe its time for Ravi to know the truth...

The most surprising moment was at the end of the week though when Deol's came to the festival, I was mad at Rekha for accusing Ravi too despite knowing how good he is but then the writers made up for it by showing her fogiving Ravi..

All in all also glad that Devika is seeing the goodness in Ravi with heart and her eyes rather than thinking that he is doing all that for property.. can't wait for what romance writers have for Ravika during Lohri...

Btw.. really loved Sakshi-Monty mini-nok jhok... I think they would make a good couple over all, all things considered... I don't see whats so different about them either besides the fact that Sakshi is probably more rational and not prone to cunningness as opposed to Monty (which may not even be true anymore) I would love to see Monty realizing Pallavi was just a crush or a misunderstanding and accept Sakshi as his wife and them living and enjoying their wedding lives together.. just like Ravika.. Of course being cupid is only going to bring them closer and they are wonderful for doing that for us ðŸ˜›

About confession I guess CVs just want to take their own sweet time and so the delay or else it dont make sense how Devika in 24 hrs just could not get enough time to say ILU to her man 😆😆...

Me too loving the whole Sakshi-Monty equation and want to see their love story and relation progress too .. it will b an interesting parallel track for sure ...😳

I m glad Rekha chachi is back to normal .. but I would hv preferred if CVs showed Ravi's interaction with Chachi when he invites Deol family for Lohri instead of Chachi just saying it to Devika .. but anyways good to see Chachi seeing some sense finally and realising Ravi did it all for Sakshi's betterment only ...Also I wish Devika tells her family especially Dadi about Saket's real face ..Obviously Dadi wont believe but still Devika should make an attempt here to prove her husband's innocence in front of her family at least ..🤔
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea I am confused why Devika hasn't shared what happened with Saket that night and how his true face got revealed to her.. I guess its only better because Ravi would just go insane and try to kill him.. not because Saket tried to kill him, but because he slapped Devika..