Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effulgent thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

MM cherie, don't worry, we'll decide on a date soon. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And hehe, don't worry about the spamming, it happens sometimes. 🀣🀣

Effulgent, I didn't know that you were following our love story as well. ☺️☺️

Yep! I'm following it closely. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ And decide a date soon, okay? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can't wait for the love birds to meet. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Effulgent thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

Do that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ofc, and you have to me on my side (girl's side ) πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
'

Wee Since i know you cant survive that much days without me πŸ€£ Here is hugs so you can survive those painful daysπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

PS. I already know that😳

Ooh! Tough thing it is to choose sides between you and LM! πŸ˜›πŸ˜› But since you asked first, I'm on your side. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for the hugs. *hugs back* πŸ€—πŸ€—
Effulgent thumbnail

Thank you so much, sweetheart! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it! ⭐️⭐️ 

Yeah, that line certainly is deep in its own way. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And since school and exmas are what we find our lives centered around most of the time, I decided to give it a shot myself. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† School I enjoy, exams I don't. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

And let's say that Baa is in one of those hibernation modes when she prefers to keep her trap shut. πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Even Ranveer cannot believe it, but well, it's true. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ As for the second part, the teenage ages are always ones where you cannot decipher emotions, so the battle is constantly going to wage in his heart. πŸ€”πŸ€” But we all know what's the answer here. 😳😳

Even I love Science. I find myself quite a natural at it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ As to his foreboding, well that's something I do believe in as well - intuition. You just know when something's off, and here is one of those times. 😳😳 As to life being a prat, well, when has the poor soul gotten anything easy anyway?

Um, no, the event is in May, so that's not it. But the incident of the 18th will directly impact what happens ahead. You'll understand better once I post Epistle 31. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ And yes, that whole Maths thing was taken from me and my dad. He cannot understand till this date why I have problem with my exams when I clearly understand all the concepts.  

And yeah, the BM track... well, no comments on it. 🀒🀒 Although, the OLV of the snake has kinda gone viral in terms of all that vampire love.  β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ And don't worry about the reviews, it's totally cool.  All the best for your exams and do well. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much once again! ❀️❀️ And yeah, I've replied to your posts in the previous thread. 😎😎 In case you want to reply to my response, do it in the old thread only. 😊😊

Loads of love,
LM

Ps. Hehe, thank you so much! ⭐️⭐️

Yep! Read all the updates. Since now it's fictionally April, he won't be able to prepare for the competition which is to be held in May? :( Poor soul, he was so looking forward to it. 

Oh, why the enmity with Maths? I love it. :( I guess, that's the only thing uncommon between us. :) By the way, are you a Science student? :P

Thanks for the best wishes. And all the best to you too for all your upcoming endeavours. :)) And I just did reply to the messages in the previous thread. It's been long since I came to IF. :/

Love,
Effulgent
Effulgent thumbnail
Hey LM! It's been an eternity since I stepped into IF. How are you, sweetie? Hope all is well at your end. :)

It's also been an eternity since I reviewed any FF. But I'm really sad that I won't be doing that anymore to anything related to IshVeer. But just know that I will be always following your stories and reading them. :) It's just that I won't review it. As reviewing any story related to them means reliving all those things I read in the story for another time and I wouldn't like to do that. I would read them, yes. But not review them. As it hurts.. :( 

It hurts to see the one show you love being shut down. That too, in the most abrupt fashion. 

Dil ke armaan aasuon mein beh gaye. :( And all that people say is true.. you hear the lyrics only when your heart starts to break. :( 

- This was my state until a week before. But I've moved on.

But yeah, this was just a show. An Indian daily soap and it was a blunder of mine to have gotten myself so attached to it. I'm at my usual ease now. I resumed my life and hope that you've resumed yours as well. 

But I would like to know what attracted you to this show? I started watching this show since 1st Jan 2015. Yep, I started watching during the start of the HATE track (sadistic, isn't it?) and on new year's day. I just wanted a distraction as I felt I was slipping into clinical depression due to an incident and there came MATSH to my rescue. Well, I didn't know that I would be committing my biggest blunder. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† People say the truth. When you get attached, you get f**ked up. Gosh! I've never used that word before but had to since it was in the quote. 

And do know that you're one among those writers who hooked me to reading again? I'd stopped reading for a while and then came across your story. I started to follow it and magic happened. :) You're one among the writer apart from Suzanne Collins and Veronica Roth who made me a philosophical person from a sensitive one. You're the one who motivated me indirectly to read The Kite Runner only for it to become a special part of my life. :) You're the writer who taught me something new morally and also about places, the lifestyle of people there, their cultures and traditions with every new update of yours. And you're the one who inspired me to learn French. I'm learning it from Duolingo! Thanks for all these, LM. In fact, I can never thank you enough for all that you've done and have been doing till now. :)

And yes, it became quite emo-core now, didn't it? But what can I say, all I said till now is true. I may not be reviewing your stories but will definitely keep in touch with you. 

And all the best for your future endeavours and I wish for you all that you wish for yourself. Continue to be the girl you are.

Love, 
Effulgent
Edited by Effulgent - 8 years ago
Effulgent thumbnail

Thank you so much, darling. πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm glad that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ And I'm really, really sorry about the date.

Coming back to the update, it's been my own personal experience about how a moment changes your life forever, so I'm glad that it appealed to you so much. 😳😳 And Ranveer is going to take time to come out from his shell. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• As to Baa, yes it is a tremendous change, but then again she's like a dog's tail, so don't expect much from her. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

The Kite Runner is a book that I still haven't made up my mind about. πŸ€”πŸ€” And yes, even though we did discuss it on the NC thread, I happened to read the book myself just three months back. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As to the rude shock, I'm still reeling out from it, so I'm still constantly shuttling between emotions. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

As to replying on the FF, please don't worry, reply whenever you feel like it. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And you know that I'm always here whenever you feel like unbottling your feelings.  I hope that your exams went well and all the best for your upcoming exams as well! ❀️❀️

Thank you so much once again and love you loads too! ☺️ 

It's okay, LM. It was just a date. I think I was a little too over-reactive then for screaming out loud. You know why? It was confirmed that the show would be shutting down. 

Whoa! It looked like your favourite book and like you'd read it innumerable times by the look of your discussion. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I didn't know this. But that book is fab. 

Thanks for providing a shoulder to cry upon. :) Thanks for the wishes, too. :))

Love, 
Effulgent
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Effulgent

Yep! I'm following it closely. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ And decide a date soon, okay? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can't wait for the love birds to meet. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Sure! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ But first, MM and I are both busy in making Ranveer and Ishaani meet and find their love in this cruel world in our FFs. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Ooh! Tough thing it is to choose sides between you and LM! πŸ˜›πŸ˜› But since you asked first, I'm on your side. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for the hugs. *hugs back* πŸ€—πŸ€—

Permission granted. 😳😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Yep! Read all the updates. Since now it's fictionally April, he won't be able to prepare for the competition which is to be held in May? :( Poor soul, he was so looking forward to it. 

Oh, why the enmity with Maths? I love it. :( I guess, that's the only thing uncommon between us. :) By the way, are you a Science student? :P

Thanks for the best wishes. And all the best to you too for all your upcoming endeavours. :)) And I just did reply to the messages in the previous thread. It's been long since I came to IF. :/

Love,
Effulgent

No, unfortunately he won't be able to prepare for it.  Don't worry, I'll be coming to that after the next update. 😊😊 As to my enmity with Maths, its not that I'm not good at it, I'm just careless and reckless when solving my paper, and that always costs me a lot. 😑😑 It's like no matter how much I try to give it my best shot, it always has to backfire. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’  *Sighs*

Thank you so much, darling! πŸ€—πŸ€— And yeah, I read those posts - I'll be replying to them over here itself. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And yes again, it has been long since I last saw you here. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ps. I'm a Commerce student, currently pursuing my Bachelors in Accounting and Finance. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by LadyMeringue - 8 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Hey LM! It's been an eternity since I stepped into IF. How are you, sweetie? Hope all is well at your end. :)

It's also been an eternity since I reviewed any FF. But I'm really sad that I won't be doing that anymore to anything related to IshVeer. But just know that I will be always following your stories and reading them. :) It's just that I won't review it. As reviewing any story related to them means reliving all those things I read in the story for another time and I wouldn't like to do that. I would read them, yes. But not review them. As it hurts.. :( 

It hurts to see the one show you love being shut down. That too, in the most abrupt fashion. 

Dil ke armaan aasuon mein beh gaye. :( And all that people say is true.. you hear the lyrics only when your heart starts to break. :( 

- This was my state until a week before. But I've moved on.

But yeah, this was just a show. An Indian daily soap and it was a blunder of mine to have gotten myself so attached to it. I'm at my usual ease now. I resumed my life and hope that you've resumed yours as well. 

But I would like to know what attracted you to this show? I started watching this show since 1st Jan 2015. Yep, I started watching during the start of the HATE track (sadistic, isn't it?) and on new year's day. I just wanted a distraction as I felt I was slipping into clinical depression due to an incident and there came MATSH to my rescue. Well, I didn't know that I would be committing my biggest blunder. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† People say the truth. When you get attached, you get f**ked up. Gosh! I've never used that word before but had to since it was in the quote. 

And do know that you're one among those writers who hooked me to reading again? I'd stopped reading for a while and then came across your story. I started to follow it and magic happened. :) You're one among the writer apart from Suzanne Collins and Veronica Roth who made me a philosophical person from a sensitive one. You're the one who motivated me indirectly to read The Kite Runner only for it to become a special part of my life. :) You're the writer who taught me something new morally and also about places, the lifestyle of people there, their cultures and traditions with every new update of yours. And you're the one who inspired me to learn French. I'm learning it from Duolingo! Thanks for all these, LM. In fact, I can never thank you enough for all that you've done and have been doing till now. :)

And yes, it became quite emo-core now, didn't it? But what can I say, all I said till now is true. I may not be reviewing your stories but will definitely keep in touch with you. 

And all the best for your future endeavours and I wish for you all that you wish for yourself. Continue to be the girl you are.

Love, 
Effulgent

Hi there, love! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm doing alright, although I'm exhausted with the work load. πŸ₯±πŸ₯± How about you? I hope that you're doing well and that your exams have gone well too. ⭐️⭐️

Yeah, I read your post on Aarushi's thread as well. OuchOuch Well, I can't say that I blame you because we are all reeling from the heartbreak at this moment. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί But the thought that you will be reading my works is a soothing one. 😳😳

Coming to my journey with the show, I'd watched the show right from day one because of my grandma, although I wasn't regular till August 2014. That's when the show caught my fancy, and since then there's been no stopping with this show becoming an addiction and fantasy to me. And yes, this show has been a saviour to all of us in some way or the other. It's been nothing short to the darkest days when the news of the show shutting down hit us, and in spite of the unsatisfactory track, we all can admit that this show was something we could never part with. We have all invested too much into it emotionally that breaking away from it hurts.

I would consider this nothing short of an honour that you think so highly of what I write and how I've influenced your life. ☺️☺️ When I started upon my journey as an author, my sole motto was that if my work that touched even a single person's life and changed it for the good (just like one author changed mine), my purpose in life was served. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› But what I never banked upon was the fact that there was so much that it taught me too,  about life and about myself. 😳😳

And this show gave me that medium and gave me that edge in my writing that I previously lacked. I consider myself to be a decent writer who has just warmed up to the real challenge of the art of writing, but the love and support that you people have always given me is something that's made the constant transition even more fun and amazing for me.

So thank you so much for always being there for me and yes, I would definitely love to be in touch with you. ❀️❀️ All the best to you too, sweetheart and keep shining like the way you do. ⭐️⭐️ Know that whenever you need anyone to speak to, I'll be there for you. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Loads and loads of love,
LM πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—
Edited by LadyMeringue - 8 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Yeah, right. πŸ€’🀒 They are the reason our show shut down.  But it's okay now. Whatever happens, happens for the best and I've moved on. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Aw! Je t'adore aussi. Mais en fait, Je t'aime. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Yeah, its best that we all do so. Ofcourse there are still hopes about a second season for the show or to have Shakti and Radhika in another show, but IshVeer's journey will always be different and special to all of us. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

❀️❀️❀️