DD's Creation Hub [II]\\Pg.17-Padmavat,Malec,Misc.|-HIATUS.NO REQS.-

Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome to my gallery II, due to busy routine I was inactive for sometime, now I am opening my second gallery and will try my best to stay as active as I can and when I can.☺️

I Do:
-Signatures/Blends/Icons/Avis
-Video Mixes
-Fan-Fictions/OS/Drabbles
-Typography/Photography

------------------------------------------------------------------------

THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- I DON'T TAKE REQUESTS.
- Please DON'T copy/edit or plagiarize my work.
- My creations are free to use unless stated otherwise.
- My Watermarks: IKA CREATIONS|[year], IKA [C]|[year].
IQRA [C]|[year] (for my photography
)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHOWS:
[Most of my updates are from the shows I regularly watch or don't watch but still love.]

Supernatural
Sherlock
Game of Thrones
CID
The Vampire Diaries
Hannibal
Bigg Boss 11
Comedy Nights With Kapil/Kapil Sharma Show

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Apart from these I do edits of anything I like which includes dramas, actors/actresses, songs and movies.

Edited by -De.De- - 6 years ago

U P D A T E S

Page 1:
Naagin, Supernatural, Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hai & Misc.

Page 2:
Supernatural, Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hai & Love Story

Page 4:
Shades of Black Spl: Amy Whinehouse, Bollywood Oldies!
Supernatural, Sherlock & The Vampire Diaries

Page 5:
Supernatural (Scrapbook Spl), Bajirao Mastani & Alia&Varun

Page 6:
Supernatural in Rome Spl! (Rome Sneak Peak)

Page 8:
Supernatural & Sherlock Con (Personal), Mirzya Red Carpet (Personal), & Supernatural 12x02

Page 11:
Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Nocturnal Aminals

Page 13:
Sherlock

Page 14:
Supernatural, Bahubaali, and mix

Page 15:
Supernatural, The Originals, Bigg Boss 11, Kapil Sharma Show and more
Edited by -De.De- - 6 years ago

U P D A T E  O N E - Sigs
Free To Use

Naagin\\Kabir.Sesha

Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hai

Sherlock

Supernatural

MISC.

Humari Adhuri Kahaani

Teen Wolf

Chuck.Blair

Avis

❀️

Edited by -De.De- - 8 years ago
Congrats for new gallery.πŸ₯³
Awesome creations.
Loved all of them.
Ur coloring is amazing.⭐️
I see Junaid Khan. <3
Res.
edited.

First of all, CONGRATULATION ON YOUR SECOND SHOP!!I hope you have many more to come. I came across your work in the PSF Creation Gallery and I was awestruck. So, now I'm here. πŸ˜‰

The Kabir/Sesha gifset is gorgeous. The colouring is stunning and the style is amazing. The Kabir/Sesha edit is quite stunning. The background removal is very neat and impressive. The textures you choose fit perfectly, along with the text.

I am in awe with the YMDH stuff. Seeing all your stuff makes me want to watch the show, and also because of Junaid Khan.πŸ˜‰ I love the style and colouring of the first gifset. The second gifset is definitely my favourite. If I watched the show I would have definitely used it. The picspam is stunning. <3 I love the colouring and textures you used.

The Watson edit is quite classy. I love how you kept it simple, and the way you added the text works really well.

The style for the first SPN gifset is very unique. I quite like it. The second one is quite amazing as well. My favourite is the third one. <3 I love how the texts fade in and out. I like the style for the Dean/Castiel one a lot. The Dean one is very dream like. I love the layout for the Jensen/Misha one. The last one is in a league of it's own.

The HAK picspam is absolutely gorgeous. I cannot take my eyes of it. how?

The TW gif is so cool. I am in awe with it.

Good luck, and update soon. ;)

J.
Edited by 26javey - 8 years ago

Edited.

The fact that you like Supernatural and PS on it was enough to get me here. I have already stated how much I loved your work back in the SPN gallery. Your working style comes across as a very different one and its refreshing to see some new and great work. There's nothing I don't like from the SPN batch, from the gift sets to the edits, they're all amazing done. Gotta love that John edit as well after all how epic was that line? πŸ˜† Also, the Chuck-Blair and Teen Wolf edits are brilliant, the coloring, the effects, the textures, the text. you nailed them all. 

Goodluck for future updates. Hoping to see more! 

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
OMG Iqs,how are you?πŸ€—

RESERVED.
Originally posted by MesmerizinArish

OMG Iqs,how are you?πŸ€—

RESERVED.

Hey hun!! πŸ€— I am good thanks, just busy. How are you?? ❀️

Originally posted by aditya_anjaana

Congrats for new gallery.πŸ₯³
Awesome creations.
Loved all of them.
Ur coloring is amazing.⭐️

Thank you so much!! πŸ€— I am soo happy you checked it out and liked my stuff. ☺️

Originally posted by 26javey

I see Junaid Khan. <3
Res.

Yep!! I was watching Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hai and became his fan. ❀️

Originally posted by little_squirrel

beautiful creations..πŸ‘β€οΈ

Originally posted by 26javey

I see Junaid Khan. <3
Res.
edited.

First of all, CONGRATULATION ON YOUR SECOND SHOP!!I hope you have many more to come. I came across your work in the PSF Creation Gallery and I was awestruck. So, now I'm here. πŸ˜‰

The Kabir/Sesha gifset is gorgeous. The colouring is stunning and the style is amazing. The Kabir/Sesha edit is quite stunning. The background removal is very neat and impressive. The textures you choose fit perfectly, along with the text.

I am in awe with the YMDH stuff. Seeing all your stuff makes me want to watch the show, and also because of Junaid Khan.πŸ˜‰ I love the style and colouring of the first gifset. The second gifset is definitely my favourite. If I watched the show I would have definitely used it. The picspam is stunning. <3 I love the colouring and textures you used.

The Watson edit is quite classy. I love how you kept it simple, and the way you added the text works really well.

The style for the first SPN gifset is very unique. I quite like it. The second one is quite amazing as well. My favourite is the third one. <3 I love how the texts fade in and out. I like the style for the Dean/Castiel one a lot. The Dean one is very dream like. I love the layout for the Jensen/Misha one. The last one is in a league of it's own.

The HAK picspam is absolutely gorgeous. I cannot take my eyes of it. how?

The TW gif is so cool. I am in awe with it.

Good luck, and update soon. ;)

J.

Damn Javy, thank you sooo much for such an amazing comment. ❀️ I am glad you liked my stuff so much. πŸ€—

I so need to work on YMDH more but I haven't worked on new siggies yet but will do soon, InshAllah.

Thank you once again. πŸ€—

Originally posted by .annihilation.

Edited.

The fact that you like Supernatural and PS on it was enough to get me here. I have already stated how much I loved your work back in the SPN gallery. Your working style comes across as a very different one and its refreshing to see some new and great work. There's nothing I don't like from the SPN batch, from the gift sets to the edits, they're all amazing done. Gotta love that John edit as well after all how epic was that line? πŸ˜† Also, the Chuck-Blair and Teen Wolf edits are brilliant, the coloring, the effects, the textures, the text. you nailed them all. 

Goodluck for future updates. Hoping to see more! 

Awww.. πŸ€— Thank you so much, hun. ❀️ InshAllah there will be more soon and as SPN proceeds there will be more edits as I will get time. ☺️

Update Two\\1.2.16

Supernatural

Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hai

Love Story

❀️