Abhigya FF : Something is Wrong part 13 (pg 10)

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

The story revolves around a group of friends who are terrified by one incident which changed their lives forever. 

Theme : The group of college friends reconcile after 7 years thinking the reunion would solve their past issues but nobody is aware of the consequences with their union. 

Pragya : Most beautiful girl in her friend circle who is the shaken up by her sister's death due to unknown circumstances.  Wife of Abhi and a successful radio jockey. 

Sonali : Best friend of Pragya but is jealous of her sometimes. Loved Abhi since college days and wanted him to love back but finds soulmate in Rohan resulting to get married with him and have blissful life. An amazing photographer 

Abhi : Cool dude from college and loves Pragya. He rejects Sonali as he does not love her. Best friend of Rohan and husband of Pragya. Head of National Geographic company and is given a project of research.  

Rohan : An extremely talented but hot tempered guy who cannot handle anybody eyeing his wife Sonail whom he loves to an extent. Became heartbroken after Sonali did not reciprocate his love but finally got married to her and won her heart. Friend of Abhi from college and can do anything for his family. 

Vishal : Another fun spirited guy who likes to spread happiness around people including his friends. His passion is adventure and lives life to the fullest. 

Ishika : Girlfriend of Vishal. Hails from very rich family and believes she is born to win. Gets everything in plate and hence does not know meaning of struggling. Possessive for Vishal. 

Tanya : Newcomer in the friends group and catches Vishal's eyes soon perturbing Ishika to the core. Also comes with big motive and starts ruining the relationship of all friends. 

I will start updates later on when I have time. Hope you guys like the teaser. Please don't forget to leave your amazing feedback. 

Part 1 : Pg 2 

Part 2 : Pg 3

Part 3 : Pg 4

Part 4 : Pg 5

Part 5 : Pg 5

Part 6 : Pg 6

Part 7 : Pg 6 

Part 8 : Pg 6

Part 9 : Pg 7

Part 10 : Pg 8

Part 11 : Pg 9

Part 12 : Pg 9

Part 13 : pg 10

Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome plots in starting to hate character  of  tanya in your new ff Something is Wrong
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start Ash do continue soon please.
Thanks for pm.
Btsarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do continue soon.
Obviously, we loved the teaser. Tanya is now fearing me . she is kabaab mein haddi type girl. However , thank god you made abhigya a couple in the starting of the story.
Hope the story hits the records ...
Edited by Tisha1313 - 8 years ago
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's amazing ash :)
The way you create characters & the way u r spinning story around them ..are always fab ..

Will be waiting ..
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey nice one ash.
Continue soon
SaraPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked the teaser, Abhigya is a couple & cool abhi..another horror story by thr reunion interesting..
akshayakannan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing teaser
way to go!!!!
Eagerly waiting
Update soonsoon 👏 👏
-haleemzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds interesting
do continue
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 1

Ooty   

The story opens with a young girl named Amy playing table tennis with her friend Ruqsana in a sport club late at night. 

Ruqsana : I am off babe,see you tomorrow, should I drop you home 

Amy : don't worry Sunny will be here soon, you leave 

Ruqsana : Oho, not bad duty to boyfriend, by the way when will you guys settle down, its been 5 years 

Amy : We will be leaving for our home to Mumbai  to see my darling sister Pragya and Vishal 

Ruqsana : Pragya?

Amy : I am so waiting to see her, I haven't seen her from past seven years and my brother Vishal 

Ruqsana leaves while Amy waits for her boyfriend Sunny. She hears voiceover praising her for game. 

Amy : Sunny, thats so sweet but where are you 

Voiceover : There are things you cannot see but they exists 

Amy gets scared when the person talks about death. 

Voiceover : Death is inevitable, nobody can avoid it

Amy : who is it (goes near a glass door) 

Voiceover : You should never ask who is it, you should ask where are you 

Suddenly she sees blood on the door and gets horrified to see her boyfriend with blood on his body. Amy who is terrified goes near his death body. 

Amy : Sunny (sits near him) 

She asks for help to security but finds him dead too. There is a call on her phone. She answers it tearfully. 

Amy : who is it? 

Same voice : how was the gift? 

Amy : what do you want from me? who are you?

Voice : your death (cuts call) 

Amy starts running in the building but finds the door are closed and phones are dead. She kneels nears an exit door when a white mask person wearing black hooded with knife walks slowly behind her. She turns around to see the killer and kicks him. The killer chases Amy who is hiding under the table in office. Killer walks around and hears noise under table but finds nobody over there. Amy reaches the locker room of girls trying to find the keys of exit door. She reaches at the swimming pool and finds the way from there but finally the killer slashes her neck throwing the dead body into the pool which gets full of blood. The killer walks from the places leaving his mask design behind. 

Mumbai 

Pragya suddenly wakes up with nightmare. She hears thunderstorm from outside. Abhi consoles her. 

Abhi : Its okay, (pats her shoulder) 

Pragya : I am scared, our past is not letting us forget that incidence 

Abhi : Pragya, come on it been more that 3 years to that accident, the more you think about it more you will spoil your mind  

Pragya : But

Abhi : listen, if you behave like this then your career for which you worked so hard 

Pragya goes back to sleep hesitantly. 

Next day a lady is horrified to witness the dead bodies of Sunny and Amy. People gathers around with police investigating about it. They does not get any clue except the mask left behind by killer. One of the police officer named Shekhar (ishika's brother)  is given the responsibility to handle the case. 

Constable : what do you think Sir?

Shekhar : I feel this is a planned murder and the killing will not stop here, the killer did not left any clue expect his footprint but wherever he is he cannot run away far from me

Ps : I forgot to mention Vishal and Pragya are brother sister in the story. 

Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago