Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rohzippy

look whom im seeing here.according to my secret agents information tarun has left this IKRS show while ago😲😆.So is this tarun only or his humshakal?I know U cant resist to see this show for the sake of ViDha.Am i Right?😉

In this Happiness i will share a awesome news for u.check this link

Thanks for this lovely offscreen Pics!Eisha's Smile is so cute that you cant take your eyes off from her and she looks damn pretty in that Pic with Rajlakshmi.

oh hello fat boy😆..the information is 100% truth that i quit this show and i didn't see last 8 or 9 episodes and it doesn't mean i quit this forum also😆 there are wonderful people around here..u Know me very well na i cant watch the serial more than 40 or 50 episodes...What can i do when mishal n eisha cant satisfy us beyond poor writing n direction but still they are giving what they can...
i dont know what went wrong with the direction...khair ye sab chodo...im getting late for the clg...TTYL

Btw thanks for the link...i knew that adele will do wonders with hello song after all she had returned to mainstream music after nearly 3 or 4 years...This song is  a big hit now n i can see more records will be broken in future😆...I personally feel that this song is not so better than skyfall song😃

yeah i couldn't add that pics n you have done the incomplete task...Mission Accomplished😆...Bye for now😃

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
eisha looks great 
tfs
fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi tarun, thanx so much for the pictures posted by u.. A treat to watch the cast in their causal avtaar..
YourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

oh hello fat boy😆..the information is 100% truth that i quit this show and i didn't see last 8 or 9 episodes and it doesn't mean i quit this forum also😆 there are wonderful people around here..u Know me very well na i cant watch the serial more than 40 or 50 episodes...What can i do when mishal n eisha cant satisfy us beyond poor writing n direction but still they are giving what they can...
i dont know what went wrong with the direction...khair ye sab chodo...im getting late for the clg...TTYL

Btw thanks for the link...i knew that adele will do wonders with hello song after all she had returned to mainstream music after nearly 3 or 4 years...This song is  a big hit now n i can see more records will be broken in future😆...I personally feel that this song is not so better than skyfall song😃

yeah i couldn't add that pics n you have done the incomplete task...Mission Accomplished😆...Bye for now😃

Did you just call me fat boy i will kick ur ass for that😡😆This forum is full of wonderful around here.

Chodo yaar after all it's a freaking normal show.Dont waste too much anger for this serial.Hmm why feel that hello song is little better than skyfall song?😕But Skyfall song has much hands in success of skyfall film.

My pleasure in posting the pics and the credit goes to you only for helping me in posting the images🤗
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Such beautiful memories ... The good old days ...
fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back Tarun. Thanks for the pics.
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pictures to me missing the old setup