ABHIYA ONE SHOT--COMPLETED.

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Note : technicalities in work and as usual I am exhausted. So I had to hold the pen--I mean my phone in this case-- :) and here is the result ! -- In a one shot ! 😉
P.S. I'll be glad if you read n comment and if you don't I shall not mind. I want readers to read but certainly not against their wish.  :)
Anyway here it is.

---------------------------------------------

P.S. I typed at random with stopping and wrote it in one round! I checked but once only so if there's any grammatical or spelling errors then please kindly excuse me. My apologies. 
Take care...love you all 
-- Indu 🤗
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A Really heartwarming OS . Abhay was quite right about the maturing part , sometime life forces us to mature and see life in a way , we didn't want to .
Glad to see Pia convincing him in the end , though :)
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a Beautiful and profound story you have penned-er-typed Indu👏...
Poor Abhay, he had to go through so many losses in life, his sister, Mr.Henry, johny...each time he though he had found someone to heal him and stay with him, he lost them...
First of all it was his sister, whom he loved so much, his playmate- the person he was growing up with! That part where he comes back one week before christmas was so heartbreaking. He thought he had been brought back early because God had answered his prayers and healed his sister! Whereas, in reality...his sister was now asleep forever...I can only scratch the surface of the pain, anger and disbelief and sadness he must have felt...
and each time he loses someone near and dear to him, it only breaks him further..
you've portrayed the feeling of loss and heartbreak so aptly⭐️...the sorrow and desperation of Abhay can literally be felt.
But it is a good thing that Piya is there to hold his hands, to keep him from falling, to make him understand that inspite of pain we should not lose hope, and that we should keep moving on...😳
you portrayed a fantastic os..with a beautiful blend of emotions indu👏...sadness, loss, combined with the lingering sense of hope and love😊
awesome...darun😃😃 loved it❤️
Edited by ..tora.tangled. - 8 years ago
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excelent , well written abhay emotion n strong side of pia , love the way pia console abhay n gave some esteem energy in abhay immune system
mahi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heart touching OS, yes it's true some time tragedies changes life in irreversible manner. But we have to hope for Gud n continue living . 
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heart touching os.

abhay has been through a lot.  like a normal brother-sister bond they use to  have fun and loved each other at the end of the day unaware of what was coming. everything just took a new turn the moment rini was diagnosed with that serious disease.  entire atmosphere of the house just changed. when anyone suffers from such disease it's their entire family who suffers too. abhay was sent to a boarding school away from all of them. he really missed every one there specially rini. 

when he meets rini after some time it was heart breaking to see her tell him about her disease though they were too young too even understand what death actually means. his meeting with rini just before his departure was heart breaking. he has prayed and wished to meet her again but little did he know it would never happen again. when you lose someone close to you the first thing a person looses is his belief in god and abhay too was angry for some time. he  grew up before time. 
his teacher treated him with love and affection and abhay had grown fond of him just like his friend who he grew close too but due to some circumstances they left . all this made him doubt himself. he is lonely and feels everyone would leave him. we can actually feel his pain all this while when he talks to pia.

the best part was the way pia convinced & encouraged him to not give up on life and embrace it. this entire segment was written so well that tbh i can't praise it in words. it was really awsum and indeed the best part in this entire story. abhay's emotional side and pia's optimistic side was brought out well .  

loved it. it was jut brilliant indu the way u wrote it  with so much of emotions that we can actually feel everything when we read it. i am really short of words in praising your writing. simply outstanding.

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As usual Marvelous writing!
Abhay had been suffered a lot..bcz of Rini,He felt same for Pia..Life always gives lessons in each moment of it.Lovely work!Loved ending <3
Beautiful OS!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb piece of writing👍🏼

Originally posted by: Purple.shade

A Really heartwarming OS . Abhay was quite right about the maturing part , sometime life forces us to mature and see life in a way , we didn't want to .
Glad to see Pia convincing him in the end , though :)

thank you.
Yes life often matures us in a different way. But we had to go on because that's life!

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Superb piece of writing👍🏼

this is life in its ruefully real way.