Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
YAYYY
Can BUTTER please do something to these snobbish people around?? 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I wish Sam and Ii had thrown away the moment that so called chachi was givin it to them.
Ranjan should know about it. Sam please tell Ranjan and r&b all. That women has no business entering the house and insulting bahu, beti of the house.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I loved manny more than Ii and Sam in this update.
Never saw that as possibility but in this update manny definitely was more loveable than Ii and Sam
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chachi thalaiyila idi daan vizhale, chain at least vizhundirukka koodada? (the lightning did not strike Chachi, could the chain at least not fallen on her?) Well.. such people don't deserve interaction at all. 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such situations do reflect your personality, you just cannot fake around. Manny being muffat spoke her heart out, II is muffat but she cares for relations, Sam is the sober one and all of it showed up.

Loved it totally from manny bursting out from Sam being the older one chose to stay silent instead of reacting to such b*tches tan getting in and realizing sth really big happened, ranjan expecting his children to follow customs and give respect to chachi, RnB as usual the silent spectator, with the baby asleep and II I just love her monologues 😆 mavvy bringing in healthy food for chachee. Everyone just in their roles 😳 perfect setup
KM03 thumbnail
Manny is not my favorite character... But now I want to give her a tight hug🤗.  I know only Manny can do this❤️👏. Awesome update loved it.
charlie1950 thumbnail
Ok this is my angst 
Hardly I have out of the incident involving sharvu and nanda
That I have to bear this stupid woman.
I agree peps like her is more in this world but that doesn't mean we have to bear them
I'm with dude and Manny this time
One of them should have shown the way out to this hideous woman but sometimes the up bringing of children by their kind parents in this case their Ma went against them so they couldn't bash her black and blue

Ranjan is an angel till now but why he can't b strict with his sibling and his family who continues to hurt his kids.why can't he see that.He is such a shrewd man but wen it comes to his crook of a bro he looks the other way. Not fair.
I bet this women didn't had the guts even to stand on front of savy but now that she is not there kids have to suffer in hands of these duffers . 
Edited by charlie1950 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Like Ive always said Manya is an insecure ass, but that shouldnt make us question the love she has for her family. She is brash and blunt and rude but can pulverize the enemy

Sam is loving caring and affectionate and generous, but is a weakling that does not have the courage to stand up to her Chachi, she had never questioned her Dad either, she has just chosen to forgive because for her weak insecure heart its easier than anything else

II is still new, I dont want her to be a soap bahu, blasting people and walking away smugly wearing the cheap Chandi Chowk chiffon and multi storeyed wig
Soap bahus do that better than II

II is a warrior when she champions for her own cause, not so much for any one at sasural, it will come... with time

I am happy u all loved Manya

Like I always say

Nobody is evil nobody is an angel

Chachi is a great mother,,, to her kids, possessive and selfish bordering on criminal even

Ranjan is a weakling too, unable to let go of his brother

Our greatest weakness in life is more often than not NOT money or or alcohol or success, its usually PEOPLE
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For a perceptive person like Ranjan, he's being very dense. I wonder if he's overlooking the impact on his children, all in the name of his family
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

MANIDHA NEYATHIRKU ORU KALANGAM

Varathaigalil kanivu illai, thanmai illai

Un seigaigalil karunai ilaai  anbillai

Elidhil niram marum praniyena un pechum seyalum unnai nillai niruthum

Nee nadathum nadagam un vaarthai in utporul

Unnai oru keezhtharamana pennagave stabikiradhu

Un sudu sorkal manam varutha, nee kodukkum

Un parisu porul edhum yarukkum ingu thevai illai

Un varavai yarum edhirpathu engi thavikavillai