Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ishruhi

🀣 🀣
Oh my good lord!!!!!
Rnb ditto appa'!!!!!!koduthal kollathum kittum!!!!πŸ˜†!!

πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Scandanavian sex...

The man who has spent half of his life in Paris is suddenly insecure of Scandinavian sex!! A damn interesting title given their liberal attitude towards sex and sexuality.

Dude!! What goes around comes around may be!! Did I enjoy this or did I enjoy this or what?
And II is better prepared for this than R&B . Oh! Absolutely love this.

Can't help remembering abt R&B chuckling to himself branding the Appa in Mr. Iyer as egalitarian Appa in a previous update where Appa was cribbing abt baldie not letting vandu get enough rest at night . LOL
So Scandanavian sex and ( non) Egalitarian Appa(May be) works as a title for this possessive Daddee .

Like Ranjanji, Mr. Iyer should hv been witness to this . Oh what fun Nisha . It was truly amusing and lots of fun as you promised it would be.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Tamizh la slang onnu irukku. I am imagining Mr. Iyer like comic vadivelu or villainous prakash raj , now chuckling out loud" Vaada mavane va, unakku inimedhan irukku di" πŸ˜†

This IS Appa's darkest deepest evil thought... on the day R&B walked into D II to claim II
After 10 short years or 11... Appa's dream came true😳
"Naan patta vedanai, neeyum padanum" (Oh! the suffering I experienced YOU must tooπŸ˜›)

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taramira

Forgiven, forgiven!!! Are you crazy,you give  such fantastic updates and then ask for forgiveness? Keep giving Us these glimpses day and night and sau khoon maaf. I am quite ok with these glimpses, sad, happy, conflicted whatever and even the time line doesn't matter. In fact now that RB and II's story has come to a certain conclusion, their trials and tribulations as they move on is just perfect, little vignettes from their lives would be great. Periappa's passing, what happened to excelsior, does the pre nup ever get revealed, Manyas story, RB and II ghamasaan yudh about something,nubby amd his jealous mom upon seeing what great kids she has birthed etc etc .in my opinion, SOSY ko aise badha and indradhanush ko time line ke according le kar jaa... And now guys please don't kill me for this suggestion. 

I would love to read manyas story aswell its time for her to get peace in her life 
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rukmini Ramana

HOW CAN ANYTHING BE COMPLETE IN THIS SYMPHONY WITHOUT MUSIC?
So here is yet another lyrical melodious part

Extract from the "ladki dekho" .. using ur words for My demand πŸ˜†
As If that's the case NISHA, How can we complete Nivi's welcome home ceremony without a song by her Mother? 😳 It's been so long we have heard II sing, and I'm sure her Daddee wouldn't mind that too   πŸ˜‰
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha a big request I want an update which has just nivi dude and II in nivis new room and II singing to both of them aye ho meri zindagi mein tum bhar ban ke 
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG OMGGG! RnB beinggg the PROTECTIVE DADEEE! Hayeee! Hahahahahaha πŸ€£πŸ€£
Nivi's first crush and his only if I don't crush him..! Aiyooo! Choo chweettt!🀣😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Trust & RespectπŸ˜›

""Daddee fixed it last night," Nivi spoke shyly to Greg

Greg flicked his thumb on the controller and it whizzed past Ranjan and Sahana's head

Sahana was startled she began to scream

R&B glared at her

Greg looked up at the second floor balcony terrified

"Shes a drama queen dont worry about her" II reassured/yelled smiling

"Really? II?" R&B glared at II

"Chumma kochukaade" (dont be upset for no reason") II admonished

"NO reason?" he asked miffed

"Hes ONLY 10? 11?" II argued

Ranjan cooed to Sahana, she rocked and moaned and stiffened and arched "Tha-tha pane... pane"

Greg handed the controller... "U try" he said to Nivi and they chased Sid Ved's plane.

"Like HE fixed it" R&B scoffed... competing with a 10 year old

He stepped off the rail and tucked his phone into his pocket

Nivi cooed from the lawn "Amma can I go do that circuit design experiment?" she begged

"WHERE?" he asked turning in from the door

"She wants to go to Chopras" II said casually, picking up toys from all over the balcony in both arms

He let her pass at first and then blocked her way

"Jorbagh?" he asked shocked

"Vazhi vidu daa... uve been here 12 hours... LOOK AT the house" II ordered (let me pass)

"she cant go to Jorbagh II" he said gruffly

"WHY? He is in her class, Aunty is so wonderful...  she made the best fruit tart" II gushed  "she ADORES Nivi" II said pointedly

"Well... I SEE that" he said scoffing

"What is that supposed to mean?" II was angry now, she was cleaning up the master bedroom

There was papers, books toys, crayons, board books, random binkies... hair accessories belonging to the girls

"Did u find Nivi's Easter hair clips? the lil crystal eggs?" she asked preoccupied

"what experiment is it... I can order it online... I" R&B chattered

"Dont be crazy... they are half way done..." II said sitting on the floor stacking books in a cane kiddie book case

EVERY room was in some way the kids' room...

"WHERE is that tall..." she began

"Shes been going to Chopras?" he asked

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH U?" she shrieked

"I dont want her going there" he said running his fingers through his hair

"You dont TRUST HER?" II was horrified

"Umm" he squirmed

"How about YOU tell her "daddee doesnt trust u love so stay home" II goaded him

He sat by her on the A B C D rug... yep master bedroom with a A B C D rug strewn with a dozen soft toys, all flung by Sahana off her crib
"How cheap da... u think she will go there and flirt with him? onakku nambikaye illeya?... Dad ku terinja onna konnuduva" (U dont trust her or what? If Dad finds out he will kill u)

"I TRUST HER... AND HE KNOWS..." he said gruffly

"whattt?" she asked angrily

"Hes seen me grow up" R&B wouldnt meet her gaze

II lowered her gaze  "U dont trust Gregor?" she asked stunned...

He nodded, she could tell from peripheral vision

"AT TEN?" she asked tearfully

"NOT AT TEN" he hissed angrily... devastated she still felt such jealousy for his nameless faceless rendezvous in 8th grade

He got up... she did too

Wearily this time...

"I cant tell her she cant go" she said leaning on the wall

He walked over to where she stood... she lowered her gaze.. struggling in his hold, as he fondled hungrily, moans mixed with guttural swearing

"Vidu enna... do what u want... I am taking Sahana"

II" he warned, placing a finger on her lip

"Do u know how much Appa hates me?" he asked OUT OF THE BLUE

"A LOTTT" she said... satisfied

"He should" he whispered on her neck  nibbling.. relishing her moans
She went on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck
When they hadnt had kids, all they did when he returned from Paris was lay in bed and make love, eat, sleep... HE READ
Sigh!!!
Now she was picking up toys and arguing about her daughter's first crush

"I dont trust that twerp" R&B  released his pent up agony... exhaling, crushing her body tight

"Ammmaaa Dadu is saying Ved shud keep the good helitopker" Sid cried walking in

R&B pressed himself on her, moving not so gently... as he swore... unwilling to let her go

She struggled and made  yet another muffling cursing sound

"Dadu can buy you a new one" R&B suggested to his son, cynically

But the lil boy looked teary eyed and stood there with his pink fat cheeks... two streams rolling down

Ved walked SMUG with the good helicopter

R&B picked up Sid and kissed him softly

"MINE IS NOT BWO-KIN" Ved said gleefully

Greg came up with the broken but now fixed toy

Nivi followed

"Ammmaa... can I go?" Nivi asked eagerly

II was red from being fondled and wrestled with...

"Onnoda daddy aachu nee achu" II whispered through bruised lips

(Its between u and ur Dad now)

"Are other kids coming?" R&B asked Gregor sternly

"Yes... I mean SIR!!" Gregor whispered.. reverentially

II turned and gave her husband a look... the "Sir" reminded them of someone they knew...

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh god !!!!
soo sooo soo lovely...R&B as a dad...now understanding appa's predicament...

Great updates Nish...It is like "What you sow, so u reap"...

I love this protective R&B all behaving like appa...

and II jealous of him making out 25 years back ???? haha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish
If I consider one thing that I missed out by being born in madurai, a corner of india and the world...that would be not having a prom...

Can you give us a cute sweet prom...???? I will consider it as mine...no overdoing evil girls or stepsisters like trashy movies...just a pleasant prom with a cuteee looking guy...with nivi being all shy ??? II and sam helping her dress ??? Ranjan taking her pictures ??
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ like Simba says the Circle of Life. Dude the dad is so real and hypocritical like ALL dads including Appa. One set of scales for the Wife another for the Daughter ❀️