Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Can I just be there in the jorbagh clinic ???

I want to see every reaction of every person and a constant zoom in on the father how and what is his state of mind, whom did he inform his work people his friends how he is waiting outside for so long?? Everything.
What's tan doing out there and vandu and where's bala?? Where's mihir??

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
"Tere naam meri har dault" he said firmly, blessing her he spoke too soon unawares his son was going to churn out two lil monsters and the fattest Bhalla of all... Sahana ... all within the next 10 years.

Just awesome 😳
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Can I just be there in the jorbagh clinic ???

I want to see every reaction of every person and a constant zoom in on the father how and what is his state of mind, whom did he inform his work people his friends how he is waiting outside for so long?? Everything.
What's tan doing out there and vandu and where's bala?? Where's mihir??

I also want to be there...

And yes dude's mind set, his thoughts, his reactions everything will be so just amazing to read
KM03 thumbnail
Yes want Vandu, bala and tan reaction... And more II R&B movements with Nivi. 
Thank you Nisha!
Edited by kavitha03 - 8 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
"Tumne kabhi yeh socha, jab tum mere baby shower mein aayi, that u will be the mother to his child?"

II blushed... "No" she mumbled

"Can u believe it?  U didnt even know the other person existed, and now u are so bound to us all" Sam sighed

"He told me so much about her outside, mujhe laga KYA aur KAISI hogi yeh bachi" Sam said in awe

"He did?" II asked stunned

"OMG, he described every inch of her... every expression, every sigh.. its like cant believ he created a human so perfect"

Eeeksss Nisshhhaaa... Can I come to ur place and give you the tightesttt huggg of alll!!! 🤗🤗🤗

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.❤️

I have this goofy grin on my face and my cheeks are aching but  I still cant stop smilinggg...!😳😳😳
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He removed his glasses to wipe tears, Nivi smacked the frame accidentally with her fat fist, as she arched

"Oye shabaash" he whispered, setting his glasses down and embracing her

"Tuannu meri umr laag jaaye puttarjee" he wished

Ranjan's reaction was the BESTTT...PRICELESS!😳
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor nivi!!

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Hershey's kaissi ho?
Good to see Ashu putti
Hope to see anu and shev welcoming nivi
Vani, been to your city for two days. Where are you ?

Hii Pritee!!
Me good... Howz you?
Howz everyone here?
moonwearer thumbnail
Amazing updates gives the feeling of watching the celebration on a TV screen like some weddings where you are there but not close enough as the videographer...Every detail visualised and captured beautifully  SAASHTANGA NAMASKAARAM NISHA.
Captured the thrills and pains of a new mom.
Errantnomad thumbnail
"Sam knocked and brought Lasya

"I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!... when I didnt see u for three days I knew u were going to pull a stunt, where did u get that creature from?
He even smelled like this room when he held me outside, great!!!" as Sam approached the bed
"Hair like me, fat like me, umm... not as pretty as me... how about we cut a deal lady, YOU can have HER, the tall man can have ME?" Lasya ordered
Amma grabbed her "thankfully"... she didnt have to get too close to the new creature"

More leisurely reading and I loved it more. Lasya's monologue 😆 . Adooh-ra-bul 😛 . She accusing II of pulling a stunt and shrewdly trying to cut a deal to protect her man and her territory and thanking Mrs. Iyer for grabbing her so as to not going anywhere near the new creature 😆 😆 .

True Sri...And in these updates, that suite was captured brilliantly from the nurses coming in to check vitals, food being wheeled in, II going to the bathroom to freshen up, mention of a tv remote when Appa and Ranjanji come to the room and such details help you visualize the set up and the movements .

Manny bhalla is going to be jealous seeing Sam holding Nivi. And she will be wanting to fly in and hold her too.

A visual treat in every way these updates captured.
Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago