Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Preetii. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: annie2212

Good recap 😊

For once I wish they would write a story where the lead pair do not doubt each other and focus on how they both jointly fight against the social stigma associated with widowhood and the archaic customs. But I guess the biggest villain in all serials, "the TRP" won't let that be !😭

So we just wait again for more lies and deceit, more doubts, more misunderstanding and more heartache for all of us !!

CVs leave us surprised everytime.Mayb this tym also there will b something better.And MUs are certainly a big NO.VIDHA should just sit, talk and sort out everything and end this doubt TRACK.🥱
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Great update Spreet.

Once doubt sets in ones mind and one lets it take root is is very hard to hear or listen to reason from anyone.

I hope the CV's of this show NOT go the usual old way to break up a pair and then bring them together again.

That track is overdone in all Indian Serials.

Viplav and Dhaani have enough problems with three and now four since Shallu has joined the gang in hating Dhaani.

Doubt can only be shaken with true trust and honest communication and I hope in this show Viplav will trust Dhaani and clear things up.

This show has been handling a serious issue of how widows are treated in our society and to mess with the main aim of the show  and trivialize it with dumb misunderstanding is a waste of time.

Hope CV's have a plan in mind to keep it interesting with new ideas in dealing with 
prejudices and show the audience that there is a better way to treat and respect women that have lost their husbands.