DOUBT SHAKES TRUST-epi update

Posted: 8 years ago
Dhaani crying at the ghaat.! I was just waiting for Viplav to come back and console Dhaani. A bit disappointing when he didn't. Instead Rajlaxmi didn't.She has turned into oh so good friend.Great to see someone with Dhaani always when the wakil babu wasn't there.Though they haven't shown much of the Wakil of the wakil babu. πŸ˜† Dhaani doubts Tripurari and decides to meet Suwarna unaware of her cobra husband.
The cobra calls his teammate Kanak, who howled at him. The duo planning to separate Vidha are against each other. After planning about getting Vip to same market as Dhaani thus creating a rift between them, they cut the phone, cursing each other simultaneously. Both are each other's pet snakes, who will no matter what BITE. KT decides to destroy tripurari after the wok and the other side its vice versa.

I guess the CVs brought the dhaani-suv interrogation scene just to create doubt in vip's mind. The market place, where Dhaani slapped Suwarna for lying that tripurari was with her that night, witnessed the cunningness of KT and tripurari.YES! right Suvarna is the dumbest character now.Tripurari comes in faking love fr suwarna and just after that the white car enters, with vip and KT in it. She makes him see Dhaani talking to Tripurari,  Tripurari folding his hands and Dhaani putting his hand down, and KT speaking in Background made ques in vip's mind. He couldn't give way to DOUBT...DOUBT THAT SHAKES TRUST.He went to ashram to question Dhaani.

RL was sent away thus leaving Vidha alone. Dhaani clarified keeping her hand on the DIYA that she went to meet Suwarna and had no idea from where Trip came. I don't know if Viplav believed Dhaani because she couldn't lie keeping her hand on the pure fure,she can't lie infront of her God or maybe Viplav trusted her.But he was sad for doubting her.He was ashamed for that. He clarified that he couldn't help himself because of his mother's word and the things going on in house.Dhaani understood and forgave.Such a mature Dhaani we see nowadays.No more Vidha scenes today. i wished vip fr once should have thought about how he treated Dhaani in the morning.But! No he didn't.OK!πŸ˜•

KT was pouncing on the jalebis.Oh! God she is so fed up of acting like a true widow.She was busy gulping down everything when her partner in crime Tripurari came.They had a discussion which I am least bothered about.But as soon as KT leaves Tripurari smirks thinking about or probably dreaming about getting the tripathis out of the house.Oh! this man and his dreams. BENARAS PAR BOJH.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The next morning KT drama begins.Though Dulaari had asked Dhaani not to go to the puja, she insisted for viplab.The puja was going on in the house. KT saw Dhaani from the window of her room. I tell you she is sad because she couldn't wear the heavy saree and jewellery. Dhaani just did aag mein ghee ka kaam.πŸ˜› She brought some crocodile tears, threw stuffs shouting.. knowing that someone or the other will come to witness the drama.This time her weapon was Shalu.
She instigated her saying Dhaani is cause of all problems.Shalu fell into the trap,listening to everyting, she went, went as KT's weapon.She just can't make anyone feel KT's absence.πŸ˜›

When there is a puja someone or the other has to insult Dhaani.Thats their ritual.πŸ˜•.Wow CVs πŸ‘
Thanks for another problemπŸ₯±.Looks like only Dadi is in favour of Vidha in that house.Hope Viplav stands fr Dhaani against the odds.But the CVs have played it well.πŸ‘ They never let the theme fade.It was always about the people's views about widows. And as per the precap tomorrow is a part of it.The pandits trying to leave puja just because of Dhaani, thats gives a glimpse of the orthodox society.

Looking forward fr tomorrow's episode.😊
Hey Spreeti good to c u !!! Actually im into it tat this Mus r not going to get over so soon...As u said ,the seeds of doubts have been planted n how much Vipu try to ward off,it wont be easy cos as long as tripu is out there,this will be haunting Vipu again n again.as to how Dhaani let him out!!!He mayact  pretty normal but hes not going to forget so soon...his moms brainwashing him ,together with tripu n dhaanis such sort of meetings will take a toll on him n their relationship..Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Spreeti98

Dhaani crying at the ghaat.! I was just waiting for Viplav to come back and console Dhaani. A bit disappointing when he didn't. Instead Rajlaxmi didn't.She has turned into oh so good friend.Great to see someone with Dhaani always when the wakil babu wasn't there.Though they haven't shown much of the Wakil of the wakil babu. πŸ˜† Dhaani doubts Tripurari and decides to meet Suwarna unaware of her cobra husband.
The cobra calls his teammate Kanak, who howled at him. The duo planning to separate Vidha are against each other. After planning about getting Vip to same market as Dhaani thus creating a rift between them, they cut the phone, cursing each other simultaneously. Both are each other's pet snakes, who will no matter what BITE. KT decides to destroy tripurari after the wok and the other side its vice versa.

I guess the CVs brought the dhaani-suv interrogation scene just to create doubt in vip's mind. The market place, where Dhaani slapped Suwarna for lying that tripurari was with her that night, witnessed the cunningness of KT and tripurari.YES! right Suvarna is the dumbest character now.Tripurari comes in faking love fr suwarna and just after that the white car enters, with vip and KT in it. She makes him see Dhaani talking to Tripurari,  Tripurari folding his hands and Dhaani putting his hand down, and KT speaking in Background made ques in vip's mind. He couldn't give way to DOUBT...DOUBT THAT SHAKES TRUST.He went to ashram to question Dhaani.

RL was sent away thus leaving Vidha alone. Dhaani clarified keeping her hand on the DIYA that she went to meet Suwarna and had no idea from where Trip came. I don't know if Viplav believed Dhaani because she couldn't lie keeping her hand on the pure fure,she can't lie infront of her God or maybe Viplav trusted her.But he was sad for doubting her.He was ashamed for that. He clarified that he couldn't help himself because of his mother's word and the things going on in house.Dhaani understood and forgave.Such a mature Dhaani we see nowadays.No more Vidha scenes today. i wished vip fr once should have thought about how he treated Dhaani in the morning.But! No he didn't.OK!πŸ˜•

KT was pouncing on the jalebis.Oh! God she is so fed up of acting like a true widow.She was busy gulping down everything when her partner in crime Tripurari came.They had a discussion which I am least bothered about.But as soon as KT leaves Tripurari smirks thinking about or probably dreaming about getting the tripathis out of the house.Oh! this man and his dreams. BENARAS PAR BOJH.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The next morning KT drama begins.Though Dulaari had asked Dhaani not to go to the puja, she insisted for viplab.The puja was going on in the house. KT saw Dhaani from the window of her room. I tell you she is sad because she couldn't wear the heavy saree and jewellery. Dhaani just did aag mein ghee ka kaam.πŸ˜› She brought some crocodile tears, threw stuffs shouting.. knowing that someone or the other will come to witness the drama.This time her weapon was Shalu.
She instigated her saying Dhaani is cause of all problems.Shalu fell into the trap,listening to everyting, she went, went as KT's weapon.She just can't make anyone feel KT's absence.πŸ˜›

When there is a puja someone or the other has to insult Dhaani.Thats their ritual.πŸ˜•.Wow CVs πŸ‘
Thanks for another problemπŸ₯±.Looks like only Dadi is in favour of Vidha in that house.Hope Viplav stands fr Dhaani against the odds.But the CVs have played it well.πŸ‘ They never let the theme fade.It was always about the people's views about widows. And as per the precap tomorrow is a part of it.The pandits trying to leave puja just because of Dhaani, thats gives a glimpse of the orthodox society.

Looking forward fr tomorrow's episode.😊

Hey Spreeti ..  good to see you hear .. Welcome to the forum. Thank you for the update
Originally posted by mehraan

Hey Spreeti good to c u !!! Actually im into it tat this Mus r not going to get over so soon...As u said ,the seeds of doubts have been planted n how much Vipu try to ward off,it wont be easy cos as long as tripu is out there,this will be haunting Vipu again n again.as to how Dhaani let him out!!!He mayact  pretty normal but hes not going to forget so soon...his moms brainwashing him ,together with tripu n dhaanis such sort of meetings will take a toll on him!!!

I agree. The MU track isn't going to get over soon.But Viplav is a NO GIVING UP person. Even if he doubts I don't think he will let her go in anyway! Mayb he will just take out his anger and make Dhaani cry and then come back to her! I have many guesses running in my mind! Don't know what CVs have in their mind! BUT KT isn't going to rest fr sure.Mayb this MU will end with the truth of KT!
Originally posted by samanthana

Hey Spreeti ..  good to see you hear .. Welcome to the forum. Thank you for the update

Hii Samanthana..! I had been trying to post this.But this channel has a limit of 10 posts fr newbie! And i had already posted 10 timesπŸ˜† hence a bit late!
Thanks for d update dear😊..hope viplav vl stay like dis nd supports nd trusts dhani..hope dis MU vl end soon..KTT wont give up to seperate vidha..Vidha should work together to catch tripu instead of giving explanations to each other..hope Cvs will show dis track as viplav nd dhani emerging strong nd mature enough to face d obstacles together..hope for d bst..
Originally posted by Spreeti98

I agree. The MU track isn't going to get over soon.But Viplav is a NO GIVING UP person. Even if he doubts I don't think he will let her go in anyway! Mayb he will just take out his anger and make Dhaani cry and then come back to her! I have many guesses running in my mind! Don't know what CVs have in their mind! BUT KT isn't going to rest fr sure.Mayb this MU will end with the truth of KT!

Isnt tat much more enough for Vt bursting now n then on dhaani that will effect their relationship...the crux of the problem is the doubt tat is instilled in his head...Anger ,doubt n frustrations will weakened their bond...Its after all Vts dad who is murdered..its not a joke...n seeing her often with tripu vich I think Kt will be planning to frame them both...its possible tat he might not let dhaani leave him but I guess he will be compelled or who knows dhaani might back out herself For their sake..n
Good recap 😊
For once I wish they would write a story where the lead pair do not doubt each other and focus on how they both jointly fight against the social stigma associated with widowhood and the archaic customs. But I guess the biggest villain in all serials, "the TRP" won't let that be !😭

So we just wait again for more lies and deceit, more doubts, more misunderstanding and more heartache for all of us !!
Originally posted by vijayasri88

Thanks for d update dear😊..hope viplav vl stay like dis nd supports nd trusts dhani..hope dis MU vl end soon..KTT wont give up to seperate vidha..Vidha should work together to catch tripu instead of giving explanations to each other..hope Cvs will show dis track as viplav nd dhani emerging strong nd mature enough to face d obstacles together..hope for d bst..

Yes they shouldn't fight against each other but should fight together.! perhaps the show is going 2 get better since viplav and dhaani r emerging stronger.
Originally posted by mehraan

Isnt tat much more enough for Vt bursting now n then on dhaani that will effect their relationship...the crux of the problem is the doubt tat is instilled in his head...Anger ,doubt n frustrations will weakened their bond...Its after all Vts dad who is murdered..its not a joke...n seeing her often with tripu vich I think Kt will be planning to frame them both...its possible tat he might not let dhaani leave him but I guess he will be compelled or who knows dhaani might back out herself For their sake..n

The mahaan Dhaani has backed out once and there z a chance too since she has not let go of her fear completely.Talking about KT, she may frame both since Dhaani's marriage was once fixed to Tripurari. Moreover Vip z not using his mind fr analyzing thngs.he has broken dwn emotionally and thinking Dhaani is not supporting him irks him.! 
Edited by Spreeti98 - 8 years ago