Ragya/RagLak OS : True love wins

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Ragya/RagLak: True love wins

Ragini is in the balcony, thinking about everything that has happened in her life in the last 1 year. How things had taken 360 degree turn in her life, she was a sweet, shy and innocent soul and now she was this evil, heartless woman who everyone hates. She didn't know how things took such a drastic turn in her life. Why did dadi ask her to get married, why dadi wanted her to get married to Laksh. How meeting him and his family change everything, adding fuel to the firs was Swara and Shomi being her dad's daughter and lover. She vowed that she would unite Shomi and her dad because she want her dad to get is love and she wanted Swara to get her father's love.

Ragini knew this was never going to be easy especially since dadi didn't like Shomi, Swara because they were Bengali, what made the situation even more difficult was the fact that Laksh and his dadi came and made big deal about their family, to them it was a joke, Laksh went to dad his dad about Shomi and Swara, because he didn't want to marry her, he said he was too young to get married and didn't want the responsibilities. Ragini couldn't help think that she was the reason he said no, he didn't like her, because she wasn't his type, he wanted some else some different to her. He didn't like her personality.

Laksh wanted and loved Swara because she was not like Ragini as simple as that. Ragini wished she had never met Laksh her life would have been so different maybe she would be this broken soul who had no one to turn to and she was feeling all alone and she knew she couldn't blame anyone but herself and her fate, she lost her mum at young age, then she grew up in a protective environment, where she was not allowed to make her own decisions, dadi made all her decisions for even now her dadi controlled her life and she has enough of intereference from other people, dadi, Swara, Sanskar and Laksh. They all are the reason she is what she is now.

Ragini looked at the sky she wished her mum was here with her just to hold and let her cry on her shoulders and be her support which she really needs at this time. She is feeling depressed, alone, scared and betrayed by everyone, her dadi lied to her, Laksh used er, her dad wasn't talking to her like he use to. Shomi was concerned for Swara and Ragini didn't blame any of them she knew they were not worth her tears and time anymore. She was crying hugging herself, she doesn't want anyone in the world to feel like she was feeling now.

Ragini was abandon right she felt like a orphan who has no one in the world and nothing, she has no reason to stay or fight with anyone, she has no reason to live in this world, no one would miss her. After everything that has happened she don't blame anyone, in fact she herself wants to live this hose, this life, maybe even this world so she doesn't feel like a waste of space in this world where people live and make happy, she only gives people pain and sorrow what was the purpose of her being alive nothing.

She sat down next to the walking leaning against it crying still looking at the sky thinking what will happen if she just was to go and jump off a cliff, would anyone care, she has a bitter smile on her face because she knew the answer to the question. There was a storm outside and she knew it was noting compare to the storm that was inside her, she was so restless she didn't know what to do with her life and herself, but she knew that she wanted Laksh and her families to be happy, for that she knew what she had to do but she didn't know what to do after that.

She hurt everyone she loved and cared for in MM AP, DP, Pari and everyone but she did that to make Laksh realise how much he hurt her and how it feels but in that she forgot to think and realise that by doing that she was alienating herself from herself and the people she cared about. She never wanted to hurt anyone in the MM but she felt like she had no choice, but now if only she could go back and change things she would but she knows it's not possible. She never meant to hurt Swara but she did it because she wanted Laksh, she knows she did wrong by hurting Shomi and Shehkar all her deeds her them. She knew Shehkar is ashamed of her and she didn't blame him.

She thought about everything she hated herself for everything she did and she knew there is nothing she could do to make it better and there is no point. What Laksh did to her she cannot blame him, she deserves it maybe it was the right thing, some sort of punishment for her.

Ragini was still sitting there and the rain and wind was getting violent but it didn't make any difference to her she can't feel a thing she was so engrossed on her thinking and going over the past one year she just can't feel anything anymore. She got up and went near the edge on the wall and was looking up all went the wind was blowing her saree of her body but she didn't care anymore, she wanted to disappear into thin air and maybe get blow away by the storm.

Laksh came out of the bath the room was empty and he couldn't see Ragini anywhere, he thought where could she be its 1 in the morning and she was not in bed or in the room he started looking around for her, he saw the door to the balcony was a slightly open. He looked outside and saw Ragini standing in the storm the wind really strong but it didn't seem like Ragini could feel anything she was just standing there lifeless and not moving. Seemed like the wind and storm didn't have any effect on her at all. Laksh was thinking what happened to her, she was okay few hours ago but what happened now. He walked over to her touched her shoulders she didn't move, he went in front of her she was lost in her own thoughts looking ahead just blanked out.

Laksh held her wrist dragged her in the room, she was she lost in her thoughts, he looked at her and didn't know what was going on in her head. He was shaking her  it took her few minutes to blink and come back to reality.

Laksh: Ragini what is wrong with you, what were you doing outside? Can't you see or feeling anything there is a storm outside?

Rgaini: I don't feel anything anymore, she walked off leaving Laksh on wondering what she meant.

There is something going on in her head I have to find out. He went and sat in the sofa waiting for Ragini to come out of the bathroom, it has been 30 mins she was still in there, Laksh on the door and she opend the door few minutes later, she was in her nightdress walked pasted him to go to bed. Laksh kept staring her what is wrong with her why is she like a living corpse.

Laksh: Ragini are you going to tell me what is going on with you? did something happen? Did someone say anything to you?

Ragini: no one said anything Laksh, lets sleep please I am tired, she turned the lights off and went to bed, she touched her cheeks there was water there she didn't even know she was crying.

Laksh couldn't sleep he kept pondering about what Ragini said and her behaviour. Ragini was trying to sleep but kept thinking she had to take care of few things tomorrow and then she can be free.

Next day Ragini woke up at 05:00, she didn't get much sleep last night and her head was pounding, she got update had a bath, changed, prayed for strength and walked out of the house. She wanted to get all the papers she needed today and sort everything out and be free once and for all.

Laksh woke up he looked at the bed Ragini was not there he looked at the time it was 09:00, he thought she might be downstairs, he got up had a shower got read went downstairs, he sat on the table to have breakfast, he was looking around and couldn't see Ragini.

Laksh: Ma have you see Ragini?

AP: no I thought she was still in our room.

Laksh: no she is not there I thought she would be here

Ap: no she is not maybe she has gone out for something she will be back

Laksh: yeah she will, okay I will leave need to go to office

Ap: take care, see you later

Laksh was in his office was wondering where did Ragini go so early and what was she up to he couldn't concentrated on doing any work he wanted to go home and see Ragini, why was he feeling restless as if something bad was going to happen, he hope everything was okay.

Ragini came home around 15:00, she went to her room, she took the papers out of her bag, signed them all, she took out a luaggage, packed the things that she had got with her when she came to this house, she did not want to take thing which she got from the Maheswari's. she packed everything put the luggage next to the door, wrote a letter for Laksh, put the papers and the letter on the bed on Laksh's pillow. She went to freshen up, then could leave. It was 17:00 Laksh walked in and saw Ragini was not in the room, then he walked outside she wasn't there, then he heard the water in the bathroom. He felt a sense of relieve he knew she was home and she was okay.

Laksh took his blazer, tie and watch off, he was waiting for Ragini to come out so he could talk to her. Ragini came out wearing a salwaar kameez which she use to wear before the wedding, he hair was wet from the shower and she was drying it with a towel, she walked to the drssing table and started applying lotion. She looked in the mirror and saw Laksh sitting on the bed. She was shocked it was 17:30 and he was home, why did he come home so early, he usually comes home at 18:30 or after 19:00.

Ragini: Laksh I didn't know you were here, sorry I took long you must be waiting for the bathroom, you can go now and fresh up. She looked down finished applying the lotions and got up.

Laksh didn't move he was sitting there observing her and what she was doing, he saw how she didn't apply the sindoor or wear any jewellery especially her maganle-sutra.

Laksh: are you not forgetting something Ragini?

Ragini: what?

Laksh: something is missing look in the mirror?

Ragini: I am not missing anything Laksh

She walked and went to the bed got the papers and letter have to Laksh.

Laksh: you are not wearing the sindoor, mangle-sutra or any jewellery and why are you wearing salwaar kameez and not a saree.

Rgaini: there is no point it wearing things which don't have any meanings Laksh, I realised this finally if I realised this earlier I would have saved everyone a whole lot of pain and heart ache, anyway no point talking about all that now. Here these will make you happy.

Laksh: what are these?

Ragini: I was going to leave it on the bed for you but since you are here I will give it to you. I didn't know you would be back so soon.

Laksh: I couldn't concentrate so came home, where were you in the morning, where did you go so early?

Ragini: I went to get these papers and sort out all the mess I made.

Laksh: Ragini go and put your mangle-sutra on and sindoor, you look un-complete without them.

Ragini: no Laksh, not anymore no point wearing the symbols when there is no meaning to them and other person I wear them for doesn't consider them me their wife.

Laksh: Ragini you are my wife and I am telling you to put them on. Do you want something bad to happen to me?

Ragini: (put her hand on his lips to stop him from saying anything bad) no Laksh nothing is ever going to happen to you, I pray you always stay happy and safe.

Laksh: so please do as I say?

Ragini: no point I am leaving Laksh and now you can go and find some who you will love and will want to spend your life with you, you guys will get married and she will wear the sindoor and Mangle sutra for your safety and well-being. The person is not me Laksh it was never me. I am sorry for everything I did and all the pain I caused you.

Ragini: the papers you are holding are the divorce papers, I have signed you them, sign them, then you submit them so you can be free from this unhappy and unwanted marriage. Also the property papers, it's in DP name again. There is a letter for you because I didn't know I would be seeing you before leaving.

The papers dropped out of Laksh's hand and he couldn't believe what she was saying she was leaving him and he didn't even know about it.

Ragini: her back was to Laksh, I went early in the morning to get these papers sorted, tears were coming out of her eyes but she didn't want Laksh to see them, Laksh I know I did horrible things and it's time we finished all this it's getting tiring, I can't do this anymore. She tried to walk away, Laksh held her hand pulled she fell on his chest, he was angry his eyes were red.

Laksh: who do you think you are? What makes the person to get married to me and then break this marriage? You think you can do anything you want and everyone has to agree? You just do what you feel like without thinking about the other person? Did you ask me what I wanted? No you just make a decision and expect me to go along with it why?

Ragini: I know what will make you happy Laksh being away from me, me leaving you, you never having to see my face. You wanted to be free from this marriage right?

Laksh:  I wanted to be free, I wanted you to leave me?

Ragini: that is what I am doing be happy Laksh.

Laksh: Ragini stop It I am not letting you go not now and not ever?

Ragini: why Laksh so you can carry you faking your love for me?

Laksh was shocked, how did she know.

Ragini: don't be shocked I heard you talking to yourself when I came to call you and were saying how you faked your love so you can get our property back.

Laksh: but you didn't heard the rest, I have fallen in love with you Ragini, being with you spending time with you, it made me realise what a lucky guy I am to get love from a girl who would do anything for me who always will be there for me no matter what happened, I don't know what love is Ragini but I know you are the right person for me.  you accepted me when I did not have no property, I didn't work and you stayed with me if you wanted you could have goen and left me but you didn't and you have changed me, I want to take responsibilities, I want to work and become something, I do not want o live of my dad any more. I want to be with you and take care of you. please don't leave I can't do anything without you, you are my strength.

Ragini: laughs bitterly, no Laksh I am not the right person for you, I am a broken soul who can't do anything for you or me, its best I leave.  The Ragini the got married to you died when she realised what she did and how many people she has hurt in the last 7/8 months. When I realised how evil I have become, you were right I do not deserve anyone's love or respect.

Laksh pulled her closer and put his forehead on her please Ragini please don't say that it kills me to hear you say that I know I played a part in why you behaved the way but together we will become better and learn to move on in life, I need you with me Ragini , I need you please don't leave me if you go I will die without you. they both were crying.

Ragini: no Laksh please let me go?

Laksh: no I won't I can't I need you

Ragini: you don't need me you never have. You will find someone else and she will be the right person for you.

Laksh pushed her, looked around found a knife, got it and said if you leave Ragini I am going cut my wrist and die, if you are not here with me I don't want to live this empty life in pain.

Ragini run to him, are you mad don't be stupid.

Laksh: I am madly in love with you and I just realised it, I want to live with you, spend time with you, have kids with you, fight with you, grow old with you.

Laksh cut his finger and filled her forehead with his blood, she closed her eyes both were crying. He went got the mangle sutra and put it around her neck.

Laksh: Ragini I promise to keep you happy, never make you cry, will always love, you respect you and be there for you, I will no let anyone come between us.

Ragini: Lakshhh

Laksh: you talk too much, no talking just let me live this moment with you right now and cherish my time with you, we have wasted enough time no more wasting time. We need to move on and forget the past and think about the future. I want to start having a family today

Ragini: Lakshhh

Laksh: what Laksh its been too long, I want to be a young dad want to play with my little princess and prince.

Ragini tried to push him and get away but he didn't let her go, he pulled her again she was on him.

Laksh: I am not letting you go so easy Mrs Laksh Maheswari, we need to start practising to become parents soon. He pushed her on the bed.

Ragini: someone will come in Laksh

Laskh:  no one will come now, I locked the door, and let's carry on don't spoil the mood.  

Didn't proof read so forgive me for the mistakes. enjoy and leave your comment. thank you lovelies x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww Ray itna romantic laksh. My heart goes out to him😳
Mai pad hi rahi thi jab message aaya.
Superb yaar. I loved it😳
ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really good...i wqnt u to continue it...i knw its selfish of me but...i am loving ragini now a lot...😊😊⭐️
wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Ray...I didn't know u write philosophy... n especially so flawlessly...the way u stretched ur story was like wow. .n u brought Ragini so confused n fed up...it was amazing ..
I loved Laksh being naughty ..😳

Keep writing n cherishing us with ur fantabulous stories..
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhadreamlove

Awww Ray...I didn't know u write philosophy... n especially so flawlessly...the way u stretched ur story was like wow. .n u brought Ragini so confused n fed up...it was amazing ..
I loved Laksh being naughty ..😳

Keep writing n cherishing us with ur fantabulous stories..

aww thank you it's means a lot in glad you liked it I just wanted to try something new fed of up the show and how things are going, so taking out my frustrating by writing lol

I have another idea in my mind but not sure how it will be might post it during sometime this week not sure yet

Trying to write the next part for the other story but my mind is blocked right now
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashsamik

Really good...i wqnt u to continue it...i knw its selfish of me but...i am loving ragini now a lot...😊😊⭐️

aww thank you you are so sweet
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senoritaamor

Aww Ray itna romantic laksh. My heart goes out to him😳

Mai pad hi rahi thi jab message aaya.
Superb yaar. I loved it😳

I hope we get to see this romantic Laksh for Ragini one day
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘πŸ‘
RagLak! They are made for each other. 
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aww,  so nice Ray  Last part was cute πŸ˜†
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's good but what abt ff. When will you update it.