Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

threshold of his pain, however has now reached a new high, as he is deliberately stabbing preet with bleeding wounds, thus as an after effect, his buried fears have crept up and made way to his mouth in deep slumber. 

Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again?

Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me?

Too good Kinzu.. How is pain has taken over the character of a knife stabbing Preet... This pain being so unbearable that he can no more feel it's pain... The pain invading his calm sleep...because his wounded heart bleeds that pain which is now searching for an outlet...

The song lyrics are apt.. 👏
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

I would compare Rizwaan Khan with a Diamond... It shines.. But you don't know if it's fake or real.. It's facets cut so brilliantly that it's reality or fakeness is hidden from you.. I would compare this world to a ring...it shInes but you don't know if it fake or real... 

Rizwaan is such a diamond that tries to fit perfectly into such a ring... By looking at the diamond you may not know it's authenticity but by the way it is fitted into the ring gives away it truth... 

It is said that the world is a 'Maya' an 'Illusion'.. It is real from a being point of view but an illusion from the soul point of view... Nothing is as it seems.. Reality and fakeness so jumbled together that it becomes difficult to distinguish... 

Rizwaan always says "whatever was close to my heart was always taken away from me..I could never reach it" that's 'Maya' for you... The real Rizwaan speaking about fitting in a fake world of Maya...trying to reach what was not meant for him.. This world was never meant for him.. For him it is fake.. That's the reason when he said "mere Ruhu par tumhara haq hai" it sounded like the ultimate truth... And it was.. Rizwaan's being is 'Nashwar'...ie 'mortal'... Fake...But his Soul remains immortal... Real... to love without boundaries and beyond existence...

But even when we call the world 'Maya' ...Fake...it does not spare the real.. ie the Soul...  Maya plays its magic... That makes the being react And the Soul during its journey with the Being gets scarred or healed depending on the bad or good deeds of the being... 

So Rizwaan Khan according to me is a Real Spirit hidden behind a Fake Persona in this Fake world that seems Real..

Sorry.. Thoda Philosophy zyada ho gaya.. But I cannot help it.. As you said Kinza.. "These characters are making us perceive our existence from a different viewpoint..." 

This is such a wonderful way to put rizwaan's life Raveena, you have summed up his misfortune and his strength in the same line. Yes  he is a diamond, but again, he is cut in a way that his fakeness and realness becomes invisible to everybody. 

@bold .. HOW BEAUTIFUL .. yes .. the diamond without a ring mold can appear real t anyone,  but the way it fits into the mold gives away its real place, and that is what gives away rizwaan's real place. He is a misfit in the terrorists's mold but a perfect fit in the Hooda family mold. 

His real soul as you say is stuck in this struggle into fitting the terrorists mold, His mold is fake .. he needs another mold so he can come out to the world with his real self, and that mold is the one Hooda family offers .. he just fits in that mode perfectly .. ❤️
Fantasia. thumbnail

Originally posted by: idonkno

Interesting post, Kinza! I feel Gia has answered the question wonderfully here :)  

Rizwaan is a real person (a gray shaded man) in this world which is driven by moral principles - a code of "black and white" and its underlying metaphysical outlook on life where there is still a very little or better say no room for gray... so he has to be either 'right' or 'wrong'.. but in reality the concept of 'right or wrong' does not really exist and has been just constructed by us in order to conveniently survive in this society.. 

Yet again we come to the conclusion that rizwaan doesn't fit in the world around him. Now that he is has casted off the Ishaan shell completely, his pain increased b many folds because now its only Rizwaan's persona trying to fit in the terror as well as Hooda world. 

Thank u for an insightful reply preeti! 😳
Fantasia. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

WOW...Interesting Topic and very Intriguing Discussion happening..

Gia's Ageing Theory and Rav's Analogy of Rizwaan being Diamond was Interesting one...

I am Amazed how this Show Its Characters ...are bringing forth the very Existence of Life Concept ...How Humans and their Thought Process are Mould .
How the Surroundings helps us to perceive an Approach towards Life and towards Relationship...

Rizwaan is REAL in a Fake World...Fake world created by his Handlers , That's why When this REAL person clashes with a REAL world ...His Ideologies are Challenged...His Perception is put on Spot ...REAL World forces him to Doubt his "Education"  per say ...and thus constant denials , guilt and Pain is Erupted .

This Makes me think...that had we got a bit more Time ...I would have Loved to know abt  Rizwaan's Growing Up Years...and Sana too..How  She got involved in this Business , what was her Story ...

@bold - Asmita how wonderful! He is MADE to believe e is another sort of a person but when that REAL person inside him finds a REAL mold and surroundings to fit in he faces the conflict and thus the pain! 

and yes , chalo although they did show Rizwaan's back story but i would LOVE LOVE if they just let us know how sana entered this and what is her story. Yaar itna time bilal trisha pe waste karte ho .. give us a 2 mint scene on sana's background too please .. 😳
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very very interesting post beautifully analysed and described  Rizwan / Ishaan character is a mile stone one  and Iqbal has brilliantly portrayed it  take a bow Iqbal⭐️
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
After raising my kids.. I now believe there is a set of value which u get from your family and another as the child
goes in the outside world he picks another set of values which might be same or
contradicting the first set... together depending on a child perception and personality
the final product of adult is seen... in raizwans case the views have been completely
contrasting first one's and until he felt safe with them he choose them
Yet when he came in contact with his original set of family in terms of hoodas
N preet he has a conflict bcz one gives him peace n other gives him reason

He is niethet fake nor real rather a chameleon who depending on the situation
choose side yet there is a constant struggle with in him..
the final outcome will also depend on his own choiceEdited by Jhalak29 - 8 years ago