Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

But now I can't see u dear... 
@bright_monika

I did not see you. My a/c was blocked by twitter for spamming :D Check it now. It's @AV_ShaDhika
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajay4love

@pooja I am doing good but for the past two days it's been busy uff yeh assignment    college life sometimes sucks and top of that yeh bad rumours about matsh going around 

@nax πŸ€£ hilarious reply 
yeah exactly where is sana. why she  is in  mr india mode 

Those are the best days Ajay... I really miss them... those assignment cheating... copying from other's assignment and submitting the next day...πŸ˜†  all those group studies... divided chapters... πŸ˜› 

Musharat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m Happy smriti too promoting matsh
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

I did not see you. My a/c was blocked by twitter for spamming :D Check it now. It's @AV_ShaDhika

I have followed u dear... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Photoshopped
🀣 Guessed it.🀣

Off topic: If you are too keen in disliking the comments, thanks but no thanks, people. Shakti Arora and Radhika Madan are rocking as IshVeer which is way better than so many on-screen couples of tellydom. It can end, but not this way, definitely. When crap shows are still running successfully, you can expect still more from a show which has still not deviated from its original storyline.Recreating Wuthering Heights, one cannot expect them to be normal and lead a normal life. HF and Catherine led a terrible life, till the end. So you can only expect such twists in the show too as it is the recreation of WH. I agree, a few are OTT in the show but not more than what the other soaps show. Well, you cannot expect TRPs for an off-time slot show during winters. The channel needs to promote the show.The leads have given so much of hardwork to master that *chemistry*. Don't make it a waste. This show shouldn't end on such a note. Barely a year and half old, it deserves to be in the TRP chart for another year.

Those who want to purposely hit on the dislike button, you are not welcome here. We are not asking you to like. But don't dislike. It is not like that we are being irked. It is that we too have our own sentiments.Like this show's track may not be good now. But we have fallen for the OLD ISHVEER. We are now not willing to leave it. They(The leads) are our babies and we'll take care of them as well as our show.

Ps. Ro told me that ppl from other fandoms started to dislike our comments and stuff like that. So I commented back. Hope this wasn't too abrupt :/

aru .muaah.thts a bang on brilliant reply.hugs.proud of u..u hv spoken frm ur heart on behalf of all matshians..thanku so much..one line definetely i vl add for them is " their show vl also face a day like this oneday"
Bloomfield thumbnail
Oye Ajay! Priyanka98 was like you specified in some thread ki jo hi news ho, kal milega...about the show...kya hua? sab tk hai na?
Bloomfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

aru .muaah.thts a bang on brilliant reply.hugs.proud of u..u hv spoken frm ur heart on behalf of all matshians..thanku so much..one line definetely i vl add for them is " their show vl also face a day like this oneday"

Thank you Nax DIπŸ€— I don't know...but I felt that they were mean in doing so :/ mujhe tk nai lag raha tha...isliye aisi comment kar di. if they r disliking this too, i'll add some more :D
life_is_fun thumbnail

The pics are amzing dear... Beautiful... Loved it..πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Bloomfield thumbnail

The pics are amzing dear... Beautiful... Loved it..πŸ‘ πŸ‘

☺️Thank you☺️
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dhoondo mujhe ... main kahan hoon kahan hoon kahan hoon kahan...
But I have spotted u...πŸ˜‰

<div>

aapko doondna ithna muskil nahi hai poojanirbhai...the word bright itself indicates u r kambian pooja/monica/chandramuki...all credits to loreal ramrajmakeup kit n amba who made u choose bright monika.in matsh dictionery bright=amba,loreal ramrajmakeupkit.,by the by did u chk my twitter backdrop pic..