Saket finally Exposed..Best Mahaepisode

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Woww woww woww .. After a long wait we hv finally got a Perfect Mahaepisode where finally Saket's real face got exposed right in front of Devika from his mouth itself 👏👏👏...What a fabulous way to reveal the truth right from the mouth of the devil .. this got to b the best twist in the show so far after all the dragging and negativity 👍🏼

Till now Ravi always saved Devika and her family's life but finally its Devika's turn to take Ambe maa's avatar and protect her husband from the devil which she did successfully today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...I think today Devika completely redeemed herself by not only protecting Ravi from the devil but also repenting for all her mistakes and finally apologising and confessing her feelings to Ravi .. Wish Ravi was in his senses to hear all that 😭..Loved the way Devika called him a angel of her life whom Ambe maa hv just sent for her ..Her self talk after repenting was a treat to watch 😳

I m glad Saket himself confessed all the sins in his drunk state right in front of Devika ...At least now not a single doubt will b left in Devika's mind about why everytime Ravi fanatically went after Saket to protect her and Sakshi 👍🏼..Those flashbacks that she remembered while recounting all that Ravi did for her was icing on the cake again because we could see Devika finally connecting the dots and realising what a fool she was .. so showing those flashbacks was a smart execution by the CVs 👏👏

Also loved how Devika showed her regret and disgust for supporting such a devil like Saket over her husband and then confessed that she has got the best husband in the whole world .. Awww 😳

Saket really underestimated women power but loved the way Devika proved him wrong by snatching the knife from his hand and almost killing him if he dare to harm her hubby .. that was the best part of the episode with Devika finally taking Ambe maa's avataar .. Finally it looked like the main theme of the show is touched upon today with Devika protecting her husband from the devil 👏👏

This got to b one of the best Mahaepisode I hv seen on TV in a long time ... No unwanted drag or no cliff hanger for next epi .. It was fast paced , crisp and had some brillaint acting from Aparna and Mahesh ji both 👏👏...Krip was a good sleeping beauty in the epi after all the bhagam bhag he did full week 😆😳

Now coming to what happens next , I feel there is a reason why they showed Ravi not in his senses when the truth was finally revealed to Devika  🤔..Because Ravi was not in his senses , I hv a bad feeling that before he comes to his senses , Saket might kidnap Devika with Nivi's help .. Today they used the whole Raavan angle in Devika vs Saket talks and we know Ravan did kidnap Sita .. So Ravi wont know that Devika now knows the truth and might go in search of her as he will assume she left the house in anger 🤔..

I m just assuming the above based on what Ekta showed in her KKB show ,. Pragya kidnap track .. it was a fun track though 😆..I dont mind RaVika lost in jungle and so on 😆😳

All in all I m glad finally Saket is exposed .. I think Saket vs RaVika will b an exciting track and not to forget RaVika will hv to expose Saket in front of Deol family too which will b another uphill task .. Finally the show caught some momentum  👍🏼...

Evil getting exposed is not the end of the road but it just opens gates for so many other exciting tracks now like I mentioned above .. So CVs bring it on .. today u guys deserve a round of applause for pleasantly surprising the viewers 👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nindu thumbnail
HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! that Saket truth came out in front of Devika. 
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Truly clapping for the CVs listening to us.. I was just hoping the Saket gets exposed but still can't believe he got exposed after so much requesting and time. This was the best maha-episode indeed, even though it wasn't Ravika filled completely, it got the story moving along from a draggy track and intensified the plot.. 

I hoped the precap would give me a hint of what I can expect next but nothing in too much detail came up so I guess we will have to wait till Monday and for the first time in a couple of months, I am actually excited to wait this weekend and watch Monday's episode...

Loved Sakshi's dialgoue that when Devika realises how Ravi truly is, she will regret everything she has done against him.. and it is so true that she does.. I don't mind her going to guilt trip and taking extra-super care of Ravi..

Kalash also showed its uniqueness when Devika was shown taking an Ambe Maa's form when she was fighting Saket... I think that also made the plot very interesting and I think opened up some more doors towards the Ambe Maa themed and mystery tracks..

Overall very excited and today actually marks the new year for Kalash really.. I hope the TRP's reflect the same but even if they don't, I don't think we should be discouraged because I personally absoultely enjoyed this episode to every frame...

PS. If you know someone who gave up on Kalash due to Devika misunderstanding Ravi and Saket always winning, please call them back here for discussions and encourage them to watch this maha-episode, this will also help increase our ranking/TRP's
fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you very much for this post..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nindu

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! that Saket truth came out in front of Devika. 

It was high time truth came out .. glad they finally did it ... Saket will bounce back for sure but now at least Devika will know his true face
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

Truly clapping for the CVs listening to us.. I was just hoping the Saket gets exposed but still can't believe he got exposed after so much requesting and time. This was the best maha-episode indeed, even though it wasn't Ravika filled completely, it got the story moving along from a draggy track and intensified the plot.. 

I hoped the precap would give me a hint of what I can expect next but nothing in too much detail came up so I guess we will have to wait till Monday and for the first time in a couple of months, I am actually excited to wait this weekend and watch Monday's episode...

Loved Sakshi's dialgoue that when Devika realises how Ravi truly is, she will regret everything she has done against him.. and it is so true that she does.. I don't mind her going to guilt trip and taking extra-super care of Ravi..

Kalash also showed its uniqueness when Devika was shown taking an Ambe Maa's form when she was fighting Saket... I think that also made the plot very interesting and I think opened up some more doors towards the Ambe Maa themed and mystery tracks..

Overall very excited and today actually marks the new year for Kalash really.. I hope the TRP's reflect the same but even if they don't, I don't think we should be discouraged because I personally absoultely enjoyed this episode to every frame...

PS. If you know someone who gave up on Kalash due to Devika misunderstanding Ravi and Saket always winning, please call them back here for discussions and encourage them to watch this maha-episode, this will also help increase our ranking/TRP's

It was too good to b true na .. even I kept pinching myself when it actually happened 😆😆 ..I guess none of us expected this and so the surprise was quite a pleasant and unbelievable one plus precap made sure its not someone's dream either ..pheww 😆

I get a feeling before Ravi comes to his senses , Devika will go missing .. Nivi and Saket will definitely do something now that Devika knows it all .. then we might hv a new track of Ravi searching for Devika .. and a dramatic reunion types .. just my guess because I dont think CVs will give us a easy reunion 😆 .. there must b a reason why Ravi is still unconscious and unaware that Devika now knows it all 🤔

And yup me too loved what Sakshi told Devika .. and then next moment she actually repents after realising how Ravi was always right and a maseeha in his life sent by her Ambe maa .. loved that self talk of Devika 👏

I guess this post plus the buzz of twitter is enough to bring the old viewers back .. many stopped watching because of negativity and were waiting for Saket's exposure .. now that they know He is exposed , we might get all lost viewers back .. 😃
LordRiddler thumbnail
I know right.. I have no idea where this track is going though now.. Devika going missing is certainly a very good guess.. but I can't come up with anything else, I guess we shall wait and watch. I am also thinking that sooner or later we will see Devika, instead of Ravi being tested as a wife through Nivi's evil intentions instead of Saket's. The only problem with Nivi is, she is to eager to just kill and remove Devika out of her way
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Glad after watching the episode
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

I know right.. I have no idea where this track is going though now.. Devika going missing is certainly a very good guess.. but I can't come up with anything else, I guess we shall wait and watch. I am also thinking that sooner or later we will see Devika, instead of Ravi being tested as a wife through Nivi's evil intentions instead of Saket's. The only problem with Nivi is, she is to eager to just kill and remove Devika out of her way

Lohri Spoiler pics prove all will b well between RaVika for sometime unless Lohri is someone's dream 😆 .. we need to wait and watch for Monday .. I really want to see what happens after Ravi wakes up from his beauty sleep 😆
LordRiddler thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Lohri Spoiler pics prove all will b well between RaVika for sometime unless Lohri is someone's dream 😆 .. we need to wait and watch for Monday .. I really want to see what happens after Ravi wakes up from his beauty sleep 😆

Same very eager to watch Ravi's reaction to the new Devika... I hope CVs dont stretch much and actually show him waking up in Monday's episode instead of dragging the Devika guilt-self-talk sequence for an entire episode with some useless planning and plotting from still-drunken-Saket and Nivi 😛