Need Some Action And Romance! Enough of this repetitive Villainy!

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
hey guys..
watching the episodes these days is getting me boredπŸ₯±

my interest is fading away... there's no excitement now, all they do is plotting n planning n they show nothing else!

they could show the brother's bonding, ShAra fights, ArjAra encounters, bring in some new twists... but right now I dont see these things coming!

Season 2 Could be different! But then they r going in the same season 1 path!πŸ₯±

badly need some action romance... enough of this villainy and scheming! and a different storyline plz CVs!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very much agree with u πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm not liking this weeks episode n frankly the new villian isn't impressing me much acting wise he is not that great his dialogue delivery doesn't have much weight and his dictions r not very clear πŸ˜•

As far as expecting Shara scenes I think I should give up and not expect any thing of Shara coz I've lost patience n begining to lose interest in the show already

PR2 is fail if they don pick up anytime soon πŸ₯±
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilin

Very much agree with u πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm not liking this weeks episode n frankly the new villian isn't impressing me much acting wise he is not that great his dialogue delivery doesn't have much weight and his dictions r not very clear πŸ˜•

As far as expecting Shara scenes I think I should give up and not expect any thing of Shara coz I've lost patience n begining to lose interest in the show already

PR2 is fail if they don pick up anytime soon πŸ₯±

true hope CVs wake up soon! yea my patience is long gone. I dont think I'll watch the show, I'll just follow WUs.. hope PR2 wont be a failure...

CVs plz wake up! mend things... show some brotherly bonding, ShAra scenes, some new twists n turns plz!
Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u pree! Most indian dramas waste waaay too much time showing villians etc when there are so many other stories they could show i hope CVs improve PRZ2 because i have high expectations and this show has potential if they go the right way CVS listen up CUT DOWN ON THE VILLIAN STUFF and FOCUS ON SHARA AND OTHER STORIES PLZ! 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraah

I agree with u pree! Most indian dramas waste waaay too much time showing villians etc when there are so many other stories they could show i hope CVs improve PRZ2 because i have high expectations and this show has potential if they go the right way CVS listen up CUT DOWN ON THE VILLIAN STUFF and FOCUS ON SHARA AND OTHER STORIES PLZ! 

given the history of PR... I feel we r expecting too much yar! anyway I hope everything will become good and watchable again... :)

thnx for agreeing! glad to see many others feel the way I do. Yea my expectations were high but now I dunno what to expect
sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi pree :)

True dear ...hope ccs change soon... Lets see if shara comes soon ..marriage and nice scenes...
sketie thumbnail
i have hope coz maybe the change the storyline and show a forced marriage maybe

Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One way to make PRZ2 different from PRZ1 woukd be to maybe eventually make bhavri sort of like a strong mother figure for aradhya since she doesnt have a mum rather than the typical villian and saas hating bahu drama wat do u guys think? There both strong characters aswell so similar in that way 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
@mini- yea there is still hope! I think CVs r just dragging the storyline... so I guess we shave some more patience :)
@amaraah- ahh that would be towards the end dear! cuz right now bhavri will only hate her, aradhya must first become a DIL n then a daughter,.. anyway if what u said happens soon, it would be awesome! everybody gets together n fight the villains yay!
sketie thumbnail
Hi amaraah

Hopefully dear i hope cvs show this story coz i really hope cvs pick up :)

@pree

Hii pree

I still have hope ... But i will only watch shara scenes and shammu scenes where hes thinking of ara... Coz dont like veer