Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani 14th January 2016 Written Episode

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Gayatri takes off veil sartaj gets shocked, gayatri says to sartaj run away from there, he jump from palace and about to run but badi rani sees him, she asks him to leave amerkot asap, guard comes to rana ji and tells sartaj escaped from palace,
rana ji asks who helped him,  guard says Rani gayatri herself helped him, rana ji calls gayatri in palace, gayatri comes there rana asks does she escaped culprit from the jail,
badi rani comes and says gayatri never do this, she won't go against you ever,
gayatri says she did this because she thinks his death from rana ji's hands must be sin,
rana ji says only god and rana ji decides who's culprit, rana ji burst on gayatri and says she break his trust, he's rana of amerkot, gayatri says she's rani of amerkot,
rageshwari comes there and starts taunting rana ji, she takes rana ji knife and says she'll kill herself, because rana of amerkot fails in punished a culprit,
rana ji snatches knife from her hands,  rageshwari runs, rana ji runs behind her and stop her, she says she wants to die because her culprit is still alive,
rana ji says today before sunset I'll bring his head or today there'll no sunset, 
rana ji comes out of the palace with guards, 

Rana ji finds sartaj running in the jungle,  he says stop else I'll fire you,  sartaj continue running, rana ji holds his gun and fire at him,  he falls on the ground, rana ji comes to him and says a man can save from gun but not from the justice,

Rageshwsri walks in the palace, gayatri worry about rana ji,  swarna says not to worry rana will be back with sartaj's body, kokila says to kunwar ji if rana ji won't kill sartaj then he must leave throne, rana ji come  back to palace, he holds dead body in his arms, 
rageshwari sees him and says happily you brings sartaj head with you, she says I wanna see my  culprit face she remove shawal from his face and gets shocked it's avdesh dead body,
she burst on him and says I sent you to brought my culprit body not my brother's body, 
she asks rana ji who killed him, rana ji says he's responsible of avdesh's death and he's ready for his punishment, 

Precap : rageshwari says avdesh's sister wants justice and she wants rana ji's death,
she takes off knife and is about to kill rana ji but gayatri comes in front of her and gets hurt,
Edited by taaniroyal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks a lot for the written update