Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats for season 2
Prologue is interesting
Geet is married to vishal and vishal is dead
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now I am dam sure that nisha is behind all this. Even I have doubt about vishal being dead. How could she say geet that she has a habit of forgetting things so she killed him and forgot the incident. The worst thing is that she was saying all this with surety. Even she booked everything for her running away before knowing about whole matter.poor geet being so innocent , she believed in her sister. Now I am waiting for maan's entry.he will only help geet.waiting for.next.dear
akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Please send me PM also I commented on proloque and my inbox was full earlier now I have deleted so please send me now
jashu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Story is mysterious... Nisha is upto no good I guess.. How can geet forget things frequently after marriage? R someone (vishal /Nisha) dng these things making her believe that?? How maan is connected to them? Waiting eagerly for the next update.. Thanks for the pm buddy
Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update...
Geet & vishal were not happy in
married life...
Geet has got habbit of
forgetting things...
naina sent Geet to ooty...
Waiting for maan entry..
neekkaur thumbnail
Nice concept
I think somewhere naina is responsible
Because an elder sister she made her younger sister got married

GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Geet and Nisha r sister they lost their parents at child hood and brought up by their maternal uncle and aunt who doesn't have own child. After completing study Nisha took hold of her father's business then she brought marriage proposal of Vishal for Geet . Though their maternal parents were not happy with this relation but they could't voice out their denial because of Nisha's dominating nature. Geet got married to Vishal . She has lots of expectation from this marriage but nothing fulfilled.  For last three weeks Geet and Vishal used to fight and one day at night Geet saw Vishal's dead body . Hw he dided it's mystery. Geet has problem of forgetting things so Nisha said it could be done by her. She send Geet to Ooty.  Waiting for the next part.
Sonyaa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mysterious prologue tha. Geet and vishal don't have normal relationship. Vishal died. I think geet's sister has planned this. Waiting for password.
MC092126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
How vishal died
Nisha help geet and send geet to ooty
Nice starting