Posted: 8 years ago
Devika..for a bright young girl sometimes your thought process just ðŸ˜¡ me. If u know your husband well at least ask why he would make such a drastic move by marrying your sister. Does Devika really think Ravi would do such a thing because he's like I feel like making trouble today..oh come on.
It's penance watching this track.

Feel free to comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know right.. for a person who can make better designs than Ravi himself, I am surprised she is shown to be this undumb, naiive and unaware of everything around her.. Ravi obviously didn't do this to just trouble your family.. what the hell would he get from that.. if he really wanted some thing, if he was materialistic, he would be after Nivi who has much more materialistic things to offer on top of the love that she has for Ravi... instead he chooses YOU and wants to be with you and make you and your family happy... What do you mean by you break the marriage... I think Ravi should break from the marriage after hearing all the insults by your family and getting slapped by chachi for saving all three of her daughters...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Honestly speaking I hv given up on Devika and this thankless Deol Family ðŸ˜¡...I think this is the first time we r witnessing a son-in-law getting humiliations to this extent by his in-laws otherwise its always the other way around in daily soaps 🤔,...While the feminist in me would hv loved it 😆 but for someone like Ravi , after doing so much for his wife and in-laws , he should b the last person to deserve such type of treatment

I m totally amazed at how easily Chachi blamed him for everything when there was a time when she herself thought Saket was not the right person for Devika but today suddenly Saket is good and Ravi is being blamed for ruining her daughter's life .. woww .. 😳...

Devika now better stick to her word and break this relation ðŸ˜¡ .. Mayb only then she can see the real face of Saket 🤔

I m really feeling bad for Ravi .. What the hell is he getting by doing so much for everyone .. its high time he start caring a damn about all and start persuing his dreams ..
I totally agree with u guys..Ravi should be like, 'Devika kiss my ðŸ¤¬ and the rest of the family kiss my ðŸ¤¬ & peace out.' Poor guy doing this out love and getting crucified from all corners.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mslee

I totally agree with u guys..Ravi should be like, 'Devika kiss my ðŸ¤¬ and the rest of the family kiss my ðŸ¤¬ & peace out.' Poor guy doing this out love and getting crucified from all corners.

And the worst part is even after facing so much of humiliation , he still not say a single bad word to his wife or in-laws  ... I dunno kis mitti ka bana hai yeh ladka

Even today's episode , while all were watching tamasha of Saket dragging Sakshi to the mandap , it was Ravi who again comes to her rescue despite getting slap from Chachi yesterday .. sighhh