Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Also a big shout out to @bluerobin! You were the Rishabh of this thread- thank you for keeping us all positive! Congratulations 
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^

Yep and @blue was right that the winner for us is Rishabh
But colours wil choose braveen as their winner

So be happy be guys what more to expect from Bb
Rishabh the man with a heart of gold and ruled our hearts
_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4559304
Poured my heart out.

Please comment.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys please dont talk about or bash Prince here. Bash him in the main forum all you want. AT rules and all.
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh you guys here is a hug for all rishabh's fans 🤗
i don't come here but i started rooting like hell for Rishabh in the last week when i saw his expressions when he met his fans and then i saw this AT you guys were so awesome in supporting him everyone underestimated him even the audience stupid reality post always showed him in bottom in the voting trends but when the real voting trends are in front of us then its commendable he is the top 2 he beat such strong contestants you guys were almost there but yet not there he is the one who made real fans and that too on this show only.
You guys were fabulous in supporting him i m damn sure if Rishabh ever sees this AT he will be more happier then he would be if he won. so trophy does not matter, don't be sad and say with me guys in Rishabh's style:
IT DOES NOT MATTER 😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
You may be upset or frustrated but that does not means you will break the AT rules. Final warning, no discussion of other contestants will be allowed! One rule breaking post and the AT would be closed.
BB9 DT
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Rishabh fans! He's done well to reach top two and even though a win would have been more pleasing, but this is only the start of his journey in the entertainment industry. 😊
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry Moderator , we wont. Guys, please dont talk about Prince or any other person except Rishabh here...Please.

Edited by sidsk - 8 years ago
Nysax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guysss! Just woke up here and saw that Rishabh was runner up! I am very proud, even though he didnt win. Without a PR, and after coming three weeks late, he still managed to get that position.So I say that Rishabh is the real winner!👏
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anyone watched Rishabh's performance??? oh my my he is tooo good!!! guys watch grand finale...for the sake of him