New MahaEpi Promo :Saket stabs Ravi

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Its a 15th Jan Maha Episode promo .. This friday we hv a 1 hr spl epi ..

Promo goes like this

Ravi is sleeping in bedroom while Devika sleeping in living room (Mayb bec she is angry with Ravi post Monty-Sakshi marriage)..Its almost midnight when Saket enters the house with a knife and tells to himself that he will end this story now but for that he need to kill Ravi because Ravi's death will b his life 😲..

Saket enters the bedroom and stabs Ravi  ...Ravi shouts ...Devika wakes up screaming Ravi and is shown running towards the bedroom when her mangalsutra gets stuck and sindoor falls down indicating danger to her suhaag 

Well I guess promo is more of trp gimmick same like karwa chauth promo because we know nothing will happen to Ravi .. it might just bring RaVika close 😆😃

Here is the link to the promo
http://www.facebook.com/lifeok/videos/vb.147874691985008/766798523425952/?type=2&theater
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems to be like a TRP gimmick too.. but honestly it has worked.. now I am suddenly very excited especially cause the maha-episode is in two days 😛

I have no idea what was up with Saket's voice in that promo lol.. That was not him speaking.. I really like how it was shot and all.. the mangalsutra breaking, sindoor falling and the diya being put off..

Hope this serves as a catalyst to "fix" things between Ravi and everyone now... it seems as if everyone is doubting him now except for Sakshi-Monty.. Even chachi...

Really hurt myself by what chachi said to Ravi.. can't even imagine what he would have felt like in the story after hearings those words from the mother who he respected possibly equally and if not more than Manju too.. It was sad to see him crying and all...

I think overall though this maha-epsiode did successfully server as a TRP booster after all the slow and draggy and blame Ravi tracks that we saw since Monty ran away...

Really interested how Devika said she will break their alliance.. I am glad that if she gets seperated she will at least understand his importance in her life but then again I don't want them to be separated (unless writers still keep the pre-marriage like Ravika scenes going). I am ambitiously also hoping that this maha-episode serves as the first step towards the exposing of Saket... honestly if everyone uses their brains, Saket is the only person who has a motive to do this...

So sad yaar.. chachi too doubting Ravi.. 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

It seems to be like a TRP gimmick too.. but honestly it has worked.. now I am suddenly very excited especially cause the maha-episode is in two days 😛

I have no idea what was up with Saket's voice in that promo lol.. That was not him speaking.. I really like how it was shot and all.. the mangalsutra breaking, sindoor falling and the diya being put off..

Hope this serves as a catalyst to "fix" things between Ravi and everyone now... it seems as if everyone is doubting him now except for Sakshi-Monty.. Even chachi...

Really hurt myself by what chachi said to Ravi.. can't even imagine what he would have felt like in the story after hearings those words from the mother who he respected possibly equally and if not more than Manju too.. It was sad to see him crying and all...

I think overall though this maha-epsiode did successfully server as a TRP booster after all the slow and draggy and blame Ravi tracks that we saw since Monty ran away...

Really interested how Devika said she will break their alliance.. I am glad that if she gets seperated she will at least understand his importance in her life but then again I don't want them to be separated (unless writers still keep the pre-marriage like Ravika scenes going). I am ambitiously also hoping that this maha-episode serves as the first step towards the exposing of Saket... honestly if everyone uses their brains, Saket is the only person who has a motive to do this...

So sad yaar.. chachi too doubting Ravi.. 😭

Yesterday's episode was such an extreme ..

I almost clapped in the first half seeing Ravi defeating Saket once again  but then second half totally pissed me off the way Chachi went on with her blame game .. and then precap was final nail in coffin 🤢 ...

In all this I m just happy that Ravi managed to save both Sakshi and Pallavi's lives and at least these 2 sisters could see Ravi's truth ... thats the only positive outcome amidst all the ongoing negativity ..

While Saket was not exposed , but at least the evil dint win either which was a bit of consolation for me ..

About new promo , me too excited ..I really hope after Saket attacks Ravi , we can see Devika getting some doubts at least .. I mean after this attack , at least she should think about who can b Ravi's enemy and whether Ravi was right about Saket ... If she still dont think on those lines , then I m seriously giving up on Devika 😡 not that I already did 😆

I doubt RaVika will seprate now after this attack .. in promo the way Devika is running towards Ravi fanatically , she is not going anywhere 😆
mehwishehtesham thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yesterday's episode was such an extreme ..

I almost clapped in the first half seeing Ravi defeating Saket once again  but then second half totally pissed me off the way Chachi went on with her blame game .. and then precap was final nail in coffin 🤢 ...

In all this I m just happy that Ravi managed to save both Sakshi and Pallavi's lives and at least these 2 sisters could see Ravi's truth ... thats the only positive outcome amidst all the ongoing negativity ..

While Saket was not exposed , but at least the evil dint win either which was a bit of consolation for me ..

About new promo , me too excited ..I really hope after Saket attacks Ravi , we can see Devika getting some doubts at least .. I mean after this attack , at least she should think about who can b Ravi's enemy and whether Ravi was right about Saket ... If she still dont think on those lines , then I m seriously giving up on Devika 😡 not that I already did 😆

I doubt RaVika will seprate now after this attack .. in promo the way Devika is running towards Ravi fanatically , she is not going anywhere 😆

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The highlight of today's epi was when Ravi saved Sakshi from being forcefully married, like a real hero... no one else, not even chachi this time had the guts to save her own daughter... I seriously think that Ambe Maa might have sent Ravi as a special protector of the Deol's and Devika especially.. He is the live version of Devika's immense faith and how this faith got rewarded in the form of him... She should really be thankful to him for eternity for not only being the protector of their happiness but also an unconditional lover.. the number of favors alone he has done for her and her family cannot be repayed back in this lifeform by Devika.. she would need all the 7 jaanam's to repay the favors.. 

I don't think Devika is seperating from Ravi either if he gets harmed (maybe close to death).. Lets hope Devika gets mistreated in Saket's drunken state, realises his intentions and then Ravi saves her (yet again...) before he goes unconscious from the knife wound... 

Btw i know none of that is gonna happen but I am just so hopeful that Saket gets exposed... Devika trusting Ravi won't suffice because her trust is like a switch which gets turned on and off at Saket's convenience
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
kaash ravi ko kuch ho hi jaaye tabhi is devika ki akal thikane aayegi
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

The highlight of today's epi was when Ravi saved Sakshi from being forcefully married, like a real hero... no one else, not even chachi this time had the guts to save her own daughter... I seriously think that Ambe Maa might have sent Ravi as a special protector of the Deol's and Devika especially.. He is the live version of Devika's immense faith and how this faith got rewarded in the form of him... She should really be thankful to him for eternity for not only being the protector of their happiness but also an unconditional lover.. the number of favors alone he has done for her and her family cannot be repayed back in this lifeform by Devika.. she would need all the 7 jaanam's to repay the favors.. 

I don't think Devika is seperating from Ravi either if he gets harmed (maybe close to death).. Lets hope Devika gets mistreated in Saket's drunken state, realises his intentions and then Ravi saves her (yet again...) before he goes unconscious from the knife wound... 

Btw i know none of that is gonna happen but I am just so hopeful that Saket gets exposed... Devika trusting Ravi won't suffice because her trust is like a switch which gets turned on and off at Saket's convenience

I absolutely loved the whole scene when Ravi puts water on that havankund fire and protects Sakshi from that devil Saket 👍🏼 .. Something which mayb Devika or Deols should hv done but an outsider today is doing it .. no wonder Sakshi has started trusting Ravi more than her own family and I m glad Sakshi even stood up for Ravi and gave statement in Ravi's favour to the police something which again Devika should hv done .. sighh ..  Ravi is indeed a God'smessenger only sent by Ambe Maa for this dumb Deol family ..

And yeah she wont separate from Ravi especially after this attack on him .. but the distance between both might b there for sometime till the whole Saket case is solved ..

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanu_11

kaash ravi ko kuch ho hi jaaye tabhi is devika ki akal thikane aayegi

I doubt even then she will realise .. she will think oh Saket ji was angry and drunk after the marriage got cancelled and so gusse mein he did what he did .. blabla