Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himabindu.ch thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
    This woman yaar!!!😡😡!!! Disgusting... I wish I can give her left and right... It is Bhallas who cant do anything to her... I am not from their family na... 
   Coming to Mihika... This CV's are just using her character to make other women jealous... First Rinky,,, now Saarika!!! Set anyone to her yaaar... I sincerely wish MiMi pair up again...
himabindu.ch thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity00

Which property share ????? She is not related to Ishita directly , and Raman's property is Ishita's , Mr Senior Bhalla has no property as he named Ruhi to have their old house , he may have his pension and not a lot , so let Sarika bark as there is nothing to give ! For once please remember what you showed us CVs and use common sense , believe me you would get TRP ...

Goo point dude... But CV's suffer from Amnesia na... What can we do!!!!
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity00

Which property share ????? She is not related to Ishita directly , and Raman's property is Ishita's , Mr Senior Bhalla has no property as he named Ruhi to have their old house , he may have his pension and not a lot , so let Sarika bark as there is nothing to give ! For once please remember what you showed us CVs and use common sense , believe me you would get TRP ...

di this raksha bandhan
Mr bhalla told raman that he has property in Punjab village
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When Sarika is having a phone to take a pic doesn't the people in bhall house have a phone so dat they can record sarika's balckmail and turn d tables against her?? Are bhalla's dat dumb dat everyone are making a fool out of them??
himabindu.ch thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri1091

When Sarika is having a phone to take a pic doesn't the people in bhall house have a phone so dat they can record sarika's balckmail and turn d tables against her?? Are bhalla's dat dumb dat everyone are making a fool out of them??

This Bhallas can do nothing yaar... Because every thing has to be done by their Super Bahu na... Atlast This Ithcymaa will again come up with some stupid track to make saarika spill out the truth in front of law and police... May be another ghost track... Hey Bhagwaan!! i even cant imagine it...😡
kavi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is only one and only one reason for this DISGUSTING track. CVs want us to hate Sarika to the core and plead to bring Shagun back.
Seriously after seeing 2 episodes, I also feel snow white track is better 😆😆
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavi4u

There is only one and only one reason for this DISGUSTING track. CVs want us to hate Sarika to the core and plead to bring Shagun back.

Seriously after seeing 2 episodes, I also feel snow white track is better 😆😆

s
See this is what they want...u felt sw was better...mission accomplished..
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: himapriya

This Bhallas can do nothing yaar... Because every thing has to be done by their Super Bahu na... Atlast This Ithcymaa will again come up with some stupid track to make saarika spill out the truth in front of law and police... May be another ghost track... Hey Bhagwaan!! i even cant imagine it...😡

Lol
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry for this but that's was sarika I tought same monkey jumping here and there 
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Reetika,
I don't mind this Sarika drama so far. They need her in the house so there are few loop holes can be over looked but I want her to do all types of drama but want IshRa to give back to her just like today when Ishita gave back to Sarika for harassing Neelu.

As far as the property is concerned she asked for it I don't mind because that is her role but I want Raman answer  smartly in RKB style and not once again become majoobr Raman and give the property to her.

By the way I don't understand one thing in today episode if she is asking for share of the Bhalla property then she should ask Mr.Bhalla to sign and if she is asking for Raman property then she should ask Ishita to sign as Raman signed everything in Ishita name.

This track will be good if they make IshRa work together and make life miserable for Sarika for tormenting them but hope CV can make this happen at least