Love Misti
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteariya

only teaser 😭
it was lovely teaser kaya together now 😃
continue plz

Ow! Please don't shed tears. I am updating now. Please let me know, how it was.

Love Misti
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Thank You

Love Misti
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Legend of Dialogues and colour coding...

Kabir - Black, Ananya - Red,
Anita - Blue, Tarini - Pink,
Anurag - Grey,Ronnie - Green,
Richa - Orange, Malvika - Purple

Edited by MistiofMistz - 7 years ago
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Quarter pass three in the morning, Anita woke up drench in sweat. She stare at her own reflection. Her past haunted her. She whisk her hair backwards & got out of bed. She stood looking outside the window and sighed deeply, "its only a dream, Anita. Ananya can't be with Kabir. She's at her friend's place (Trisha). Anita, you are worrying to much. Ananya, won't break her promise. She won't!"."its only a dream, Anita. Ananya can't be with Kabir. She's at her friend's place (Trisha). Anita, you are worrying to much. Ananya, won't break her promise. She won't!". Anita composed herself and look at her husband's picture. Many unpleasant memories flash in her mind. She closed her eyes, exhale huge amount of breathe & talk with her husband's picture"Sudhir please come back. I can't live without you. I love you so much. Our Armaan has grown up, but his eyes haunt me. Sudhir, I need you." She wipe her tears & left toward her son's room. She checked on him & caress his forehead & place a kiss on his forehead before exiting out of his room.

Kabir slump on the sofa and look at Ananya. Ananya also stare at him while he spoke after few minutes of silent. "If either of us written these letters than who could have written them? And why would someone wants to create misunderstanding between two strangers?""I agree, there are many unanswered questions inside our minds, but one thing is cleared. It mean somebody didn't want the marriage to take place either with me or Shreya." Kabir sighed. He kept on listening to Ananya expressing her innocents to him. He glance toward the time and covered Ananya's mouth "Ananya, I trust you enough to doubt you. After acknowledging your writing.. I clearly know that you haven't written the letter and now, let's call it a night." Kabir stood up and drag Ananya inside his room."Kabir Sir, why have you brought me here?" Ananya asked him as well glaring at him. Kabir sighs and held Ananya by her shoulders' "Ananya, its four in the morning, let's grab some sleep for reminding night. And please don't start argument that you can't stay here or stay inside your husband's room." Ananya tries speaking, but Kabir cut her off "you have asked for starting our relation on fresh base. Don't distance yourself from your husband or our relation. I promise to stay in my limits. Its been long day for us" his yawing gestured showed Ananya, how much tired he was and also she was too. She sighed and thought about his words. She agrees with him and lay beside him after switching off her ringer to vibration.

Ananya watch him switching off the lights and cover them with a blanket. Meanwhile sleep taking over their minds. Weather got extremely chilly and began raining heavenly. Its the evidence of god shedding its tear of happiness for the couple. And appreciate them for taking first step together toward their broken relation. Roaring of the thunder and lightening threatening the sky of danger lurking into their lives.

Daylight peeking inside the room through curtain, two figure lay snuggled in each others arm... Kabir woke up & welcome most beautiful sight. Ananya laid in his arms in deep slumber. He lean toward Ananya & place a kiss on her forehead afterwards carefully pull his right arm out & adjust Ananya's head on the pillow.

Ananya woke up hearing the water running. She observe her husband's room. Very classy taste. She loves it. It remind her of her old room in her Dad's place. Ananya got emotional thinking about her father. She misses him and yet can't be with him. She closed her eyes & recalling her old times. Images of her past haunts her. She gasp dramatically and scrunched out of bed. She stood looking outside the window, feeling cold air touches her delicate skin. She sighed. Look upwards and express her inner trauma. Observing her previous life and her current life as well. Once again she exhale her breathe, hearing the door open behind her, she turn around and saw her husband stepping out from washroom. Water dripping down from Kabir's tone chest. His manly smell hypnotizing Ananya toward him. She stood front of him, only few inches, distancing their lip from meeting, Ananya gasp, feeling Kabir's breathe on her face. She close her eyes from admiring him and runs inside the washroom leaving Kabir in daze.

Kabir drove toward Ananya's place. During the drive, Kabir notice Ananya looking outside the window.

He sighed.

Kabir stop car few meter away from Ananya's home. He turn toward her & turn her toward him and cup her face. "Ananya, I understand the awkwardness between us and what happened earlier in the morning. Please don't stress yourself. Its normal between husband and wife. And in our case, its different. And together we will change the bitterness in our relation. Should I drive toward your home or would you prefer to walk home" Ananya stare at him. She closed her eyes and spoke "Its okay, I can go from here. And I am sorry for what happened in the morning. I shouldn't have reacted that way. Please for" Kabir covered her mouth "Its okay, may I" Ananya notice hesitation on Kabir's face. "Kabir Sir, would you like to say something?" She asked him. "I was wondering, if you could take the day off today and stay with Tarini and Anu? My schedule for today is tight and I can't take the day off today. Please" "Absolutely I can take the day off, but Malvika Ma'am and her rules""Don't worry about Malvika. I'll take care of her. Thank you, Ananya" Kabir drove away after Ananya disappear toward her destination.

Kabir notice atmosphere inside KKN extremely gloomy and quiet. On his way inside his cabin, he heard Ronnie saying to Sunny Paji "Sunny Paji, today Malvika Madam's mood is dangerous. I am worried for Ananya. She hasn't arrived. Only Kabir Sir can save her from Malvika's anger." "Kya tum sochate ho Kabir Sir bachaane ke lie hoga Ananya ko?" Sunny asked Ronnie. Kabir enter inside his cabin & goes through his schedule in his agenda book.

Kabir going through his files when Malvika enter inside his cabin without knocking. Kabir glare at her.

Kabir: How may I help you? Malvika?

Malvika glare at him & question him about his absent yesterday. Kabir equally glare at her "Isase tumhe kuchh lena dena nahee hai Malvika. Yah mera vyaktigat (personal) maamalon hai. Now if you excuse me, I have to meet everyone inside conference room. Shall I company you inside the conference room or should I order you ice cold coffee".

Malvika storm out from Kabir's cabin.

Kabir smirked.

Ananya arrive at hospital. She enter inside Anurag's room. She greets Tarini with a smile. Tarini hug Ananya"How are you, Ananya? What a pleasant surprise? If I am correct Kabir must have sent you here?" Ananya sighed at Tarini "Yup, your brother is crazy. Anyway, how is Anu doing?" Tarini smile at Ananya.

Tarini: Why don't you ask yourself? The moment Anurag woke up, he's been asking for his Mami and Mamu.

Ananya goes toward Anurag, who just woke up. She lean toward him and place a kiss on his forehead. "When did you come? Mami? Did Mamu also come?" Anurag asked her. Ananya smile at Anurag, and said "Just now. Its only me cause Mamu has a tight schedule at work. Is that alright or should I call your Mamu over?" Anurag thought for moment "nah! Let's Mamu work while I spend time with Mami. So Mami, can you read me a story and let Mom take some rest. She's been up with me throughout the night when I had pain?" Ananya nod her head and took story book and sat beside Anurag. She started reading him story on Spiderman Vs. Goblin.

Ananya Reading: Spiderman stuffed his Spiderman suit in his briefcase, put his briefcase in the black car, and drove out. He was going to Double Dog Burgers for dinner. He swung the door open and a woosh of cold air greeted him. He quickly ordered a foot-long hotdog, Coke, a salad with every vegetable in it, and a slushier icecream cone. He slid into a table booth and started his dinner. A couple of minutes later someone walked in. He looked familiar. He had tan skin and frazely-dazely black hair. His eyes were black and red and a crooked smile was planted on his face. He was wearing dark pants with a forest green shirt. He wore dark purple boots and a black cape. He ordered some food and slid into the same booth that Spiderman was in. "May I sit here?"he asked in a thick, raspy voice.

Anurag in his sleepy voice "phir kya hua" Ananya smiled at him and continued reading the story...

Ananya reading: "Sure! You look familiar! Have I seen you before?"Spiderman asked taking a big bite out of his hotdog.

"Maybe! He-he-he!!"he replied. As he said that, he transformed into an ugly monster. "HECTOR THE GOBLIN?!"Spiderman shreiked.

"Yes! He-he-he!!"he smirked.

Closer to the end, Anurag fell asleep because of the medication effect. Tarini tap Ananya's shoulder and gesture her toward Anurag. Ananya smiled and bookmark the reminding pages and kissed Anurag's forehead. She and Tarini whispering through their conversation when loud screaming voice caught Ananya's ear. She excuse herself to check out the matter. She saw her mother standing at the receptionist area and screaming at the nurse. Ananya close her eyes and calmly goes toward her mother & tap her shoulder. Anita turn around & glare at her daughter. Ananya apologies at the nurse and excuse her mother outside the hospital. She question her mother through her eyes.

Anita exhale her breathe and question Ananya "Ananya, what are you doing at the hospital when you should be at work?" Ananya hesitate answering her mother. She rolled her eyes and spoke "actually Maa" "she came with me for string operation" voice interrupted them. Anita turn around and saw Kabir standing there in his black shades, he goes toward them and place his arm around Ananya's shoulder. Anita glare at Kabir's arm around Ananya's shoulder. She glance toward them & smiled "woh, humari neighbour saw Ananya in the hospital yesterday and today so I got worried. And thought of checking myself. If you don't mind, may I please take Ananya home for the day?" she asked Kabir. Kabir nod his head and turn to go inside, but heard Ananya saying to her mother "Maa, may I get my things from inside, if you don't have a problem?" Anita nod her head. Ananya goes inside with Kabir and thanked him. Kabir assure her through his eyes and understood her situation now. Both of them enter inside Anurag's room, Ananya gather her things and told Tarini "I would try my best to come in the evening otherwise tomorrow morning before heading to work. Bye now and bye Sir" He watches her go from the room.

It's pouring outside heavenly, Ananya step inside her home, she heard her mother say, "go inside your room & fresh up. Also think about your previous actions, before discussing about it after lunch". Ananya just nod her head. She enter inside her room and fall onto the ground, her heart is beating faster. She felt her world shattering into piece slowly. She gathered herself together after several minutes, she enter inside the washroom, strip out of her clothes, and got inside the shower.

Ronnie saw Richa working on her latest story and goes toward her "what are you thinking?" he asked her.

Richa glance upwards and saw Ronnie standing beside her. She smile at him and share her thoughts with him "Ronnie, I am so happy that Kabir Sir gave me a chance. I assure you this story would change the rating of KKN Channel and make us number one. I just hope that I don't disappoint Kabir Sir." "Richa, you'll be fine. Now work on your discovery. I have some editing need to be done for Manav Sir's news segment." Ronnie left.

Pass twenty minute Ananya stood under the water, calming herself, she close her eyes recalling her peaceful days, but now each day filled with new traumas. She exhale her breathe and come out of the shower stall. She dried herself and came outside the washroom wrap in her towel. She stood glaring at her reflection. She close her eyes and wore her clothes and came out of her room. She saw her mother making lunch inside the kitchen, she goes toward her and start helping her without saying a word.

Anita sighed and left the kitchen.

Anita enter inside her room and look at her husband's picture. She close her eyes and knew exactly what she has to do.

Kabir return to KKN after visiting Anurag and making sure he's fine. He lean backwards on his chair and thought about Anita Maa's reaction toward him and Ananya. He felt something fishy.

Ananya sat quietly during lunch, she glance toward her mother who avoid looking at her, she sighed and stop eating, she couldn't eat anymore, her mind tense up with her mother's reaction. She close her eyes and waited for her mother to finish her lunch. Anita monitoring Ananya's each movement, she sighed and finished her meal, she clear her throat to gather her daughter's attention.

I look toward Maa. She kept quiet for some moment than said "Ananya, I ain't your enemy or I want the worst for you." I heard her say, I kept on listening to her without interrupting her "I brought you into this world," only to leave me behind and enjoy your life with your lover "I know I haven't been there for you much, but I care for you and I was highly disappointed when you lied to me". I look toward my mother and thought about yesterday and the lie I said. I close my eyes hearing, next set of words from my mother's mouth "I know Kabir is your husband and I don't want you to keep any relation with him". I look toward my mother and her each words are hinting toward the thought that kept me away, entire night yesterday. Before I can share my thoughts with my mother, my phone rang and its Trisha. I excuse myself and enter inside my room. I heard Trisha stating about Richa's segment and asked me to watch it. I quickly logged into my Ipad and saw the news Trisha was talking about. My world just shattered. I couldn't react or hear Trisha anymore.

Author's Note:

I am sorry for not able to post updates regular. Just caught up in few things. Enjoy next part, let me know how it turn out. Please and thank you. And regarding at the end, please don't get confuse, its just introduction of the new twist.

Edited by MistiofMistz - 7 years ago
Prasu1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Y did anita create prblms btw kaya?nice ud misti.thnx fr pm
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update 
Thank you for PM 
Update soon next part 
eufara_naghm thumbnail