Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Going to press Like on those last pages in previous FC, and for sure will bring some of beautiful Creations back with me...πŸ˜ƒ

Since I can not reply there I will reply here in this post...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Nado for making the link of this FC blue πŸ˜Š

I just have to bring this with me, it is so hillarious, made me laugh so much...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you Duska  ❀️ πŸ€—

🀣

Avy, it was so good to see you arround πŸ€—

Thank you all who like my collages 😳 And you are all most welcome regarding new FC.
I hope, as well, that Gina ❀️ will be here with us soon. This place is not the same without her, and we all miss her so much ❀️

@Padmaja ❀️, thank you for info about Prats. It is good to know that she is attending party, and having fun with her friends. 😊 Hope there'll be some picture from that event...

@ Dragica / Ivone12 wrote:

Veliki pozdrav ,   vam saljem , Ja  zauzeta  po pretragama   , i obiteljskim obavezama , nisam vam tila svojim problemima  , opterecivat ,, , pozdrav  ..β€οΈπŸ€—

Translation:

I am sending you lots of greetings. I was busy with check-ups and family obligations. I did not want to burden you with my problems...lots of regards β€οΈπŸ€—

Dear Dragica ❀️ I am so happy to see you around and to know that you are fine. We all worried about you. there is no burden between friends, we are all here to help each other when necessary. Take care, dear. 😊

Bas smo se sve bile zabrinule, kada te nije bilo. Nadam se da je sve u redu. Nista ti nas ne opterecujes, mi smo svi ovdje da pomognemo jedni drugima, ako mozemo. Puno pozdrava i super ste zavrsile prethodni FC...⭐️

@ Nado ❀️, thank you for posting all those beautiful Biki's ❀️creations ...β­οΈπŸ‘ Love it. ⭐️

I really hope that Kety ❀️ will show her pretty face here in this new FC, finally...We are all missing her so much. Thank you Madi for posting this beautiful collage made by Kety...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Instagram media by ketymateo - You are brilliant @iamprats

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Nado ❀️ Good Evening to you πŸ€—
Love this picture, Prats is here so dreamy beautiful ❀️
You are right, I was late today, since you girls took all those super-sonic rackets, so I have to use my 150 years old taxi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†, actualy I asked myself when you took my picture, because that is just a way how I am travelling through this cyber space...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (samo sto je moja kornjaca jos dodatno uslogirana pa je spora sve u sesnaest πŸ˜†)

Wanted to tell you that I love that cure for insomnia that you recomended in previous FC, but now I am even more awake than usualy, so I am going to write one Midnight blues about Love, using those avis that you posted, and Biki made so beautifully...😳

Thank you for all those avis you posted... 😊  They are truly enchanting. ⭐️

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Nado ❀️ Good Evening to you πŸ€—
Love this picture, Prats is here so dreamy beautiful ❀️
You are right, I was late today, since you girls took all those super-sonic rackets, so I have to use my 150 years old taxi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†, actualy I asked myself when you took my picture, because that is just a way how I am travelling through this cyber space...πŸ˜† (samo sto je moja kornjaca jos dodatno uslogirana pa je spora sve u sesnaest πŸ˜†)

Wanted to tell you that I love that cure for insomnia that you recomended in previous FC, but now I am even more awake than usualy, so I am going to write one Midnight blues about Love, using those avis that you posted, and Biki made so beautifully...😳

Thank you for all those avis you posted... 😊  They are truly enchanting. ⭐️

Hello Branka πŸ€—
It does not matter how fast you arrived. It is important that you are and you're here.❀️
nn027 thumbnail

nn027 thumbnail

A couple of pictures that I made today πŸ˜Š
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Beautiful pictures Nado (jel' to kod tebe?)...the same weather is here in Belgrade as well. All the snow melted, and some warm wind was blowing...It was really like in a Spring...Such a crazy weather this Winter...😊

A od ovog sam vetra posuntavila...Skoro postirah jedan post u prethodni FC...πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Beautiful pictures Nado (jel' to kod tebe?)...the same weather is here in Belgrade as well. All the snow melted, and some warm wind was blowing...It was really like in a Spring...Such a crazy weather this Winter...😊

A od ovog sam vetra posuntavila...Skoro postirah jedan post u prethodni FC...πŸ˜ƒ

Jeste, kod mene je. Dunav πŸ˜ƒ
And with me today was the same. Wind and + 15 degrees.

Ti skoro a ja sam to jednom uspela da uradim πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Love so much all Madhuri's siggies in those last pages of previous FC, but those where Prats is peeping through leaves in various colors are simply magnificent. She looks like a forest's enchantress...love all variatio of colors, but mostly I love the way how her face is glowing on all those siggies...Love other  enchanting siggies as well, so decided to bring some of them here with me, in our new home, together with amazing write up about Prats that Madi wrote...Simply awesome all together πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Beautiful write up Madi, all your admiration toward Prats is reflected here in your words. ⭐️

The queen  of enchanting smiles is here to get all the  attention; everyone has to stand and compliment her for  her beauty and talent . She proved  her mettle everywhere , as a saviour  they are inducting her , to elevate the TRPs of  their shows !  At present she is in   center of attention,  and now everyone  recognized her existence and importance !That is the power of her talent  !
Her first glimpse at the idea of romance is reflecting in her eyes  here ,  dreaming  of  a mysterious land that she has never seen before,  but imagining it now ,  is pretty spectacular in this picture ! See the Dreams of a bride , painting new colours in her eyes , making  her heart  to dance , with those slipping smiles at present  she indulged in her thoughts , in which he is showering flowers on her heart , for every touch , there is a different colour of flower blooming there ,  reflecting all those shades in her glowing glances !

Wonderful, truly mesmerizing siggies Madi β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Jeste, kod mene je. Dunav πŸ˜ƒ
And with me today was the same. Wind and + 15 degrees.

Ti skoro a ja sam to jednom uspela da uradim πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Prekrasno je <those pictures of Danube that Nada posted are so beautiful> Ovde je krenulo neko nevreme, a po zvuku udarca po prozorima na krovu, zvuci ko da pada tuca...ludog li vremena, vetar zavija i huci ko u pesmama... ako nestanem od ovog kijameta, vidimo se sutra...πŸ˜ƒ