TwiNj OS || Believe Me Yet?

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Believe Me Yet?

"Acha khasa natak chal ra tha. Par nayi, mere pyaare pati dev ko toh mahaan bana tha." Twinkle came out of the bathroom complaining out loud. "Agar kuch pal ke liye mere saath romance kar leta, toh kya jaata uska. Achi khasi biwi mili hai, jho khudh uss par dore dal ri thi, par nayi. Woh toh meri taraf dekh na bhi ni chahat tha." She grumbled as she sat down in front of the vanity mirror.

"Kyun subha subha paka ri hai Twinkle." Kunj whined, buttoning up his shirt.

"Tujhe toh mein achi tarah pakaoongi aur tujhe jhel na bhi hoga." Twinkle yelled, getting up from her seat and marching her way towards Kunj. "Acha khasa plan banaya tha aur pura satyanas kar diya tu ne."

"Oh hello, you were the one who didn't include me in the plan okay. And you were drunk. There's no way I would have taken advantage of you like that." Kunj defended himself.

"What the hell are you talking about? I wasn't asking you to have sex with me. I was asking you to be a little romantic. A hand here, a hand there, some sweet talks, that's it! I don't know where your mind is going." Twinkle clarified, her voice going into a high-pitch.

She stomped her foot and marched her way to the cupboard, muttering incoherent words underneath her breath. Kunj rubbed his hand over his face in frustration.

"You know what, that's it." He said, admitting defeat.

He was about to leave the room when Kunj tilted his head, clicking his tongue as an idea came into his mind.

Twinkle shut the cupboard door with force as her words began to get louder.

Kunj walked up to her and grabbed the clothes that were in her hand and threw them onto the floor.

"Kunj, what the hell!" She shouted, indicating towards the strewn clothes.

Ignoring her comment, Kunj pushed her against the wall and encroached her space.

"You know what the major flaw was in your plan?" He asked, twirling a lock of wet hair. "You weren't sober. Everything you did was so exaggerated. What you would have felt wouldn't be authentic enough." He glanced up at her with a pointed look.

When she tried to move away, he caged her with both his arms.

"You know there's a saying. If you want to tell the best lie, then base it in a little bit of truth." He slowly grazed his eyes over her face. "So, if you want to make this believable, there has to be more authenticity than acting."

Squinting her eyes, Twinkle began to question, "What the hell-" but she was cut off with Kunj crashing his lips onto hers.

Her hands automatically went up to his elbows and were trying to reach his chest so that they could push him away, but Kunj held onto them and pinned them above her head. His nose nudged against hers as he deepened the kiss. He bit onto her bottom lip and pulled on it before he let go.

He panted, his eyes fully dilated as he looked at Twinkle's reaction. Her face was crimson red, her breasts heaving up and down with every breath, her irises fully blown.

"Believe me yet?" He breathed out.

Twinkle gulped and then shook her head.

Kunj looked down at her lips, then her eyes and then her lips again in very quick flashes before he crashed onto her again. Twinkle's head hit the back of the wall due to the force and she groaned at it. She squirmed underneath him as her entire body began to ache. As he kept kissing, her moans kept growing. Soon enough, Kunj removed one hand and brought it down to remove the red sheer dupatta and let it fall onto the floor. Twinkle's chest sunk as the cool air hit her sweating body. Kunj reached behind her and let his hand roam around her back until it hit the bare flesh. Gliding his hand against it, Twinkle locked her hands around Kunj's neck and stepped closer to him so that he had greater access. Feeling his way up her back, Kunj found the thin draw string that was keeping her outfit together. Pulling at it, he felt her blouse open up. Scratching his fingers against her bare back, he brought his hand to the forefront and parted lips from her. Twinkling was gasping for air when she was finally let go.

Kunj raked his eyes wildly at her, his initial motive for kissing her long forgotten. He pushed her against the wall again and took his time eyeing her down. Her blouse was hanging open from the shoulders, her lips swollen red and wet with his saliva. Her eyes were absolutely frantic. They were frightened but also wished to explore the territory even more. They were hungry. It was evident from the way they were eyeing him down as well. If not that, then the way she ripped open his shirt definitely was. She leaned herself against the wall and pressed a palm against his bare abdomen. Her fingertips pressing into the heated flesh, Twinkle gulped. Kunj stepped towards her and caged her once more. A smile crossed her lips as he grinned wickedly at her.

He kissed her once more, now with more enthusiasm as she allowed him access into her mouth. She moaned in delight as his tongue roamed around freely, seeking out every crevice of her hidden space. Kunj began to remove her blouse from the shoulders and allow more skin to be exposed while her hands sketched out the hard lines of his abs. Parting from her lips, Kunj began to suck on the exposed flesh of her neck, biting her occasionally and then licking it up. The giggles and moans she elicited drove him absolutely mad.

He growled as he breathed in the scent of her body wash and shampoo. The thought of engulfing her with his own scent invaded his brain. A deep heat began to grow in the pit of his stomach while every inch of his body began to crave for her. To want her, to be invade her senses, her mind, her soul. But more than that he wanted her to want him, to crave him

"Take control of your love life Kunj Sarna. You may not get another chance." She teased with a wicked grin.

"In that case, don't mind if I do." Kunj replied, pulling her in closer to his body.

As she crashed into him, he locked his lips with her and gave her a deep, long kiss. He let her arms hang limp beside his elbows as they figured out what to do. His hands stayed at her lower back, his thumbs pressing in every time he deepened the kiss. When they parted, Twinkle took a few minutes to regain her breath, her hands finally finding their spot on his biceps to hold her up. As she gazed into his eyes, a deep red hue came into her cheeks.

"Do that more often, and I won't be able to think of anything else ever again." Twinkle panted.

"I'll take that as a good thing." Kunj huffed.

"Very good." Twinkle replied with a grin before leaning into him for another kiss.

"Chachhuuu!" Ishaan's high-pitched voice came screeching across the house.

Kunj broke apart with deep irritation sketched across his face.

"Looks like you're a wanted man today." Twinkle spoke, trailing her finger against his cheek.

"Maybe. But lucky for you, you're the only one who's going to get me." He replied, nipping at the underside of her jaw.

She groaned and squirmed while her hands got lost in the locks of his hair.

"Chaacchhuu!"

Kunj kissed her one more time before saying, "I'll be back. Don't you dare move from here." Kunj commanded each word with full force.

As he walked out of the room backwards, he made sure Twinkle obeyed his every word. A new sensation, a new craving overwhelmed him as she dutiful remained pinned against the wall. With her hair in knots, her lips swollen and glistening, her skin exposed, and pupils dilated, she looked absolutely ravishing to him. With bated breath, she waited for him to come back and claim her as his.
Edited by asmaanixx - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Are you on a roll again with ur OSs?😊
I loved it! their romance is so uhhh i have no words for it😆
by the way what is ur name?
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What gur 😳every time making such hot os ... then kill us definitely ☺️
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
starting was so adorable then its hot ☺️

then omg Isshhuuu wrong timing 😆

I miss him <3
amazing OS. Loved it <3
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Love your style of writing
Awesome os again..😳

FromTheAshes thumbnail
I loved it.
you are just making me more and more fall in love with TwiNj.

Your romantic OSs are just awesome.
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is awesome as ever.
Heat index is up ...need air.Love what you write Gurleen.
Ishu is here so cute.

.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was spot on... You are on a roll i guess.. 
Such a romantic one i tell u ☺️
You will definitely kill me one day
dmgomg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So hot. Something of this sort should've happened in the show lol
17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Woohooo... Tht ws an amazing one..
So much romance and heat ...
Superbbb..