Namish Taneja's manager faces the ire of an angry fan mom!

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Fan mania can be exhilarating for any young actor. However, there are instances when things go awry. Delhi lad Namish Taneja who plays Lakshya in Swaragini encountered such an incident recently, or rather, it was his manager who bore the brunt of the actor's fan mania.

A source tells us that his manager was getting calls from an unknown number since some days. Initially, he did not take the call but later after seeing the number repeatedly, he took it. A lady on the other side vented out her anger on him warning him to stay away from her teenage daughter. Shocked, he asked her who was she but there was no explanation from the other end. The lady continued her barrage of words and shut up only when he threatened to take action against her.

This was when, the lady's stand softened and she said, "Namish, I know you are seeing my daughter. She uses my cell-phone and calls you up. Moreover, she has quite a few pictures of you in her cupboard." On hearing this, his manager explained to the lady that Namish was an actor and the girl could have got his pictures from the Internet. Later on, he told her that the number, which she got from a social networking site, belonged to him for co-coordinating the actor's work. The girl apparently belonged to Kolkata and was a regular viewer of the show. His manager told the mother that he would convey his daughter's wishes to Namish and not to call on that number.

When we contacted the Swaragini actor, here's what he had to say: "I fell out laughing when my manager (Himaanshu Shukla) told me how he borne the brunt of one fan's angry mother. The whole incident was so hilarious, imagine you get a call from an unknown number and the lady on the other side starts yelling at you for no apparent reason and blame you for spoiling her teen daughter's studies. However, I can understand the mother's feelings very well. She must be genuinely worried for her daughter." Talking about fan mania, he said, "Sometimes, fans go out of their way to express their love and affection, which leaves me spellbound. I consider them as my extended family and don't have words to express my gratitude."

Namish plays the role of Lakshya Maheshwari in the hit show, Swaragini. He is currently shown reviving his love story with his wife, Ragini played by Tejaswi Prakash Wayagankar.

Isn't it so Hilarious??😆 Sorry if already posted!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
🤣
Thanks for sharing.. 😆
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail