stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This one is dedicated to Pal as it's her birthday..Happy Birthday Pal and please enjoy the story...

And also I would like to thank Fazi as without her they would be no OS...

It was about a quarter after eleven and Ravi was on his 4th rum and coke, girls were smiling at him and he wasn't interested , he just kept on drinking...it was a hard day at work as he had a fight sequence and it finished late...so instead of going home he decided to take a drink...Well this is boring he thought and so he decided to make a video for his fans on periscope as he thought it would make him feel less depress, it started every thing was going fine all were asking him about the show and his other activities...it was going well until the questions started to come about her, asking for selfie with Nia..God not this again he thought, his relationship with his co-star has been a very rocky one, only recently they started to talk again and then again they met in Goa unexpectedly for the New Years Break..all that made them grow close to each other and now he was attracted to her but didn't know what to do about it as first she was his co worker and second he didn't know if she felt that way about him..so what can a guy do, that's the reason why he was sitting here in a bar drinking his feelings away. Just thinking about her he ordered another round of his rum and coke, the alcohol was starting to go to his headwhen he heard his phone beep, she had just tweeted he look quickly to see what it was hoping it to be one of her famous selfies but it was another quote,  God how he hated those...but something else caught his eye it was a fan tweet about how she and her ex co star who were rumored to be in a relationship with her had started to follow each other...After that first tweet he read more of fans praising the idea of a reunion this made is blood boil as he knew that would mean he wouldn't get to tell her how he felt and one top of it all the dude her co star was a big time player

He ordered a double shot of whiskey and then asked th r bartender to leave the bottle...it was now 2 in the morning and it took him that entire bottle to make up his mind ...Ravi was finally going to confess his feelings to Nia...

He got into the car and looked himself in the mirror, the place was spinning effects from the alcohol, he looked at himself and smile then a voice rang in his mind...Ravi dude this is not you, don't be a fool she will never go for you...just go home
He decided to listen to the voice and started to drive , about fifteen minutes later he didn't see his house, he was driving in the wrong neighborhood all the time...he checked the street name and saw he was in her street and finally he summed up the courage to go to her...even if it was like 2 am he didn't care.

He arrived at her house and stumbled out of the car, he counted the number of Windows at her home and found the one he was looking for, he picked up some small stones off the ground and started to pelt it at the window, after the 5th and finally brick, she looked out and saw him...Nia was shocked to see him in this manner...Ravi what are you doing here...She asked

He replied I'm here to be your Siddharth please be my Roshni

She looked at him confused.."you do know those are characters we play right"

He smiled at her remark and thought quick of an answer to say " I'm here for a NiVi selfie , the fans request one and use don't want to let them down" he relied hoping for her to give in and allow him to have a face to face conversation with her

She knew he wouldn't leave so she told him to wait for her , she came down in 10 minutes and she smelled the alcohol off of him..."How long have you been drinking" she said "Forget about all that, smile for the selfie" and he took out his phone to take the picture, he pulled her close and there shoulders touched..he rememebred that selfie scene they had and shot , so did she

"Look Nia I know we are professional actors but you cannot deny the chemistry" Ravi said

"I know the chemistry is there Ravi, but it won't be professional for us to be in that relationship think of it logically, think about the press and think about the hurtful things people will talk about us" she replied

"Like the things they are saying now about you and that ape" he said

"Don't, don't bring him into this Ravi, that's a hard topic for me , please don't speak about him" she said with teary eyes

"Why did you follow him them, why did you crush my feelings , by following him " he said

"Its my choice to follow who I want and you don't have to worry he's my past and the future is unknown to us..so you never know after the show maybe something will happen or it won't , let us just have faith to decide it" she said

He looked at her with his drunk childish face like if she was speaking some foreign language..."Look Ravi it's late and we have an early morning shoot, so please leave " 

"Ok I will go but first I want something and you will have to give after this u dint want anything else from you, I will allow faith to take its course" he said 
She knew he would not leave from that spot if she didn't give him what he wanted so she agreed

"Alrighty then I want a kiss from you right now" he said and in a cute manner he pucked his lips at her..

She knew she had to do it and she always had feelings for him, so she thought what the heck and then leaned in to meet his lips...

The End

Happy Birthday Pal Once More

Edited by stephie34 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all I am jealous of Pal πŸ˜‘ She got a NiVi Selfie OS How lucky πŸ˜­

Coming to OS, it has to be one of my FAV story because it's about NIVi β€οΈ

"He replied I'm here to be your Siddharth please be my Roshni" πŸ€£πŸ˜†

"Look Nia I know we are professional actors but you cannot deny the chemistry" Ravi said πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

"Like the things they are saying now about you and that ape" he said πŸ€£

These one liner of yours is amazing and hilarious πŸ˜³ Haww they took a selfie for the fans!! OMG at the end they kissed πŸ˜³ Both have feeling for each other. How I wish it was true in real life πŸ˜­ 

But I have one doubt πŸ˜† Is Ravi married in this OS πŸ˜†
Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ha ha.. wonderful OS for NiVi fansπŸ˜ƒ But where is one imp character in this OSπŸ˜† Ravi's wifeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Anyway loved it.. there is no problem in imagining things na.. loved it😳 We are not getting selfies, atleast we can be happy with our imaginary OSπŸ˜‰
fazmina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww this is so lovely!!!  How rude steph only for pal :/ pal I'm jealous with u 
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Wow steph dis is fab πŸ‘
Nivi selfie 😳
Amazing
Loved it sooo sooo much 😳
Karishma_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww... NiVi selfie... fab fab    πŸ‘ love it 😳 steph you are amazing 😳
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

God not this again he thought, his relationship with his co-star has been a very rocky one, only recently they started to talk again and then again they met in Goa unexpectedly for the New Years Break..

unexpectedly?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² really?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After that first tweet he read more of fans praising the idea of a reunion this made is blood boil as he knew that would mean he wouldn't get to tell her how he felt and one top of it all the dude her co star was a big time player

I actually donno whose blood is boiling stephie πŸ€£πŸ€£

He replied I'm here to be your Siddharth please be my Roshni

🀣

He smiled at her remark and thought quick of an answer to say " I'm here for a NiVi selfie , the fans request one and use don't want to let them down" he relied hoping for her to give in and allow him to have a face to face conversation with her

But either of this NiVi considered our tweets na πŸ˜’

"Look Nia I know we are professional actors but you cannot deny the chemistry" Ravi said

ahaa... superbb dialogue stephie πŸ‘πŸ˜†

"Like the things they are saying now about you and that ape" he said

Now u r giving tough competition to JR writers🀣

"Alrighty then I want a kiss from you right now" he said and in a cute manner he pucked his lips at her..

She knew she had to do it and she always had feelings for him, so she thought what the heck and then leaned in to meet his lips...

Actually this last line reminding of tht article which said Nia and Ravi, sorted out their differences and kissed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A fantabulous OS till now stephie πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Keep rocking πŸ˜³β€οΈ
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was amazing!πŸ˜‰

Pal will surely love it..😳

Loved the Drunk Ravi and how he was jealous of the apeπŸ˜†

The way he asked for selfie and both reminded of that scene

Kiss aww❀️

Let faith play it out ,wonderfulπŸ‘
Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago
uncanny_person thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loll. u wrote os and nivi. u can give tough competition to writers
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stephhh i loveee it!! Why can't this happen in reality πŸ˜† But anyway you gave us a glimpse of fantasy!! N you are so sweet only once i asked to write it and you wrote... But it was faz's idea :P 
I totally loved the dialogues... 

I'm here to be your Siddharth please be my Roshni β€οΈ

"Look Nia I know we are professional actors but you cannot deny the chemistry" Ravi said πŸ€£

Haha this is just awesome!! And they kissed too at the end! You are the best steph!! β€οΈ Thank you sooo much!! πŸ€—

And the best thing was *APE* πŸ€ͺ