Tashan-E-Ishq Written Update 7th Janaury 2016

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The episode starts with,
Manohar asking cherry to sign a cheque becausse he needs money,cherry misbahes with him and kunj comes in between and says How dare you talk to my father like this,cherry mocks kunj saying poor man.
Manohar stops kunj from indulging in a fight,at the end cherry signs the cheque,
Cherry asks manohar to tell kunj to stay in his limit kunj holds his collar but manohar sends him away.

Kunj goes into his bedroom and twinkle comes there,kunj says I feel soo helpless I have tried my best to get a job but everyone asks for MBs degree which I couldnt complete.
Twinkle says if you want to complete MBA then take a step for it,if you will make your mind than you can do it,decide what you want and she leaves from there.

Bebe says to usha that twinkle prooved that she is a good wife and a good daughter in law,she saved our family,usha says but she is the one because of whom all this happens,yuvu does all that because of twinkle.
Bebe says see nikki she left us when this family faced financial crisis but twinkle is with us she faced everything with,start valueing twinkle's presence.

Kunj is in college for admission in MBA,the principle says your certificates are fine but the semester is half way and half of the course is complete the admission is closed.

Twinkle comes there with a baby bump,says you didnt got admission,where is your principle,the principles asks who are you,twinkle says please give him admission if you wont do it than entire country will get sacrificed.
Twinkle says if you wont give him admission,he will not get job how I will take care of my kids,he asks how many kids you have,twinkle says This one is 4th.
Twinkle emotionally blackmails the principle,she stands on a table.
Twinkle says I do small small jobs to get money,dosent he have the right to do MBA what if he is married.

How will our kids feel when I will tell them thier father failed.
The principle agrees to give kunj admission.
The principle says your wife is so good,come tommorow and complete all the formalities and he leaves.

Kunj says what you did,is this a way to help,I can handle somethings on my own.
Twinkle leaves from there getting upset.
Kunj is calling her but she is not listning,she is looking for a taxi,kunj says there isour car come with me,twinkle says I can go on my own.
Principle is coming,kunj asks twinkle to get pregenent again ,twinkle says say please twinkle sorry twinkle and you are best .
Kunj says it and twinkle turns around to get ready.
They handles the principle.principle says you are very lucky to have such a good wife.
He leaves.
Now because of you I have to say more lies.
-Break1-
Leela tells raman that kunj got admission in MBA,She says he has taken a good decision for his future.
I am so happy says leela.
Pinni says i am very sorry to know this how can you guyz be happy,bubbly will go in the same college as kunj how insulting will it be.
Raman says that there are other things than gossiping.
Leela says he is going to college and doesnt your friends have another thing to do.
-In car-
Twinkle is smiling broadly,kunj says now this was left,you are laughing on your own joke in your mind.
Kunj asks her why are you laughing,twinkle says I am the best I dont have flaws.
Somtimes you must feel jealous of me.
Kunj says yoy are so self obssessed.
Twinkle says I am know I am perfect,inteligent,funny.

Kunj says you are funny btw and you forget yo add beautifull.
Twinkle says you msut have not seen anyone more beautifull than me,kunj says I have seen alot,twinkle says tell me a single name.

Kunj says leela taneja,twinkle smiles.
-Break2-
Kunj says why are you silent,dont you want to say something.

Twinkle says maa is beautifull I admire her,but I have all her qualities and I am amzing so Here I am.
Kunj says dont argue with me ultimately  I win,twinkle asks him to start the car.
-Precape-
Kunj hits cherry and says you are my big brother so behave like that,dont creat unneccasery drama.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank for WU
I loved watching the episode minus usha part. kunj and twinkle scenes were awesome.
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome epi. thanks for update
ashvik1021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for d wu..after reading soo many posts about today's episode here..I was very curious to know what happened..!!now..waiting to watch d episode..!! 😊
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the written update
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice episode for a change minus Usha, and Cherry.
Then it would have been just perfect.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mrs Sarnas dramebazzi ðŸ¤£ love it thank so much.