BDSAH episode update 6th Jan 2016

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Episodes  starts with   vasant explaining  Ronnie why he can't go up.. Ronnie atak jata hai.. Vasant says woh varsha ki health bahut hi kharab hai.. She can't even stand and all. And he is trying hard to explain Ronnie while   sharad piche se  saree lehrate lehrate aa raha hai... 🤣 and says  bhaiya... Vasant is shocked and chillata hai .and says varshaaa Ronnie says varsha tum yaha niche. I have come to congratulate you and asks konsa mahina chal raha hai... Sharad looks at vasant  and says bhaiya.. Ronnie is shocked.. Vasant says uske kehne ka matalb hai sharad ke bhaiya haina varda, mera matalb hai sharad and finally says varsha... Sharad bani varsha says haan sharad ke bhaiya.. Ronnie says why she is behaving like sharad ...  Vasant says woh sharad ki bhabhi hai na.. Issliye and looks angrily at varsha ..further says sharad aise thoda gaya hai apni  bhabhi pe gaya hai ..Ronnie says log apne MA , dadi par jaate hai ..koi devar apne bhabhi par nai jata.. Vasant diverts topics by telling uska oil sahi mein kaam aaya bina lagaaye hi varsha thik ho gayi..  Ronnie  is angry and goes from their...  Must watch scene
Vasant  daata hai sharad ko ..sharad says bhaiya bhabhi ki halat bahut hi kharab hai aap jaldi aaye ...all go upstairs... 

Here garden mein Bhavna  tambu gada hai for staying ..Ronnie says aisa nai  kar sakte Bhavna is not ready to listen... She tells them about bhairavi and moti giri.   Bhavna further tells about bhairavigiri   about tea headache ki dabai dala.. Here ohjagiri at peak too ...  Manav comes outside and is talking to someone... He is tensed .. Anna notice this and calls out manav ..manav says woh abhi busy hai  he and he will come after sometime... Anna says to herself kuch bahut badi gadabad chal rahi hai

Scene of day according to me was at ghotala house... Here varsha ki nerves jaa rahi hai.. 😭. Varsha says 2015 ko dundhna aur ghar wapas jaana  sharad and Jacky are crying ..sharad  says bhabhi .. Utho .. Bhaiya bhabhi ko dekho na kya hogaya hai...Vasant says don't say like this  2015 ko tumhe gale lagna hai.. Apne sharad ki Anna ki  devrani banna hai usse apne grah le jaake grihpravesh karvana hai.. Sharad  dekho lehraha   hai haina.. Sharad says haan bhabhi dekho mein yayaya kar raha hoon aur sharma raha hoon..  Bhabhi...  Vasant says varsha tum thik ho jaaogi.. 

Hemant says haan mummy ..aap thik ho jaauge and hemant gives his healing power and vasant says beta tu kab tak hame aise apni zindgi mein se jeevan deta rahega... Hemant says aapne toh mujeh janam diya hai..  Yeh mera kartavy hai...  And. He mixes words  and does hemantgiri... Varsha is fine now... 

Vasant says jao beta patharwale bhagwan ke saamne diya karna aur fresh vadapav rakha hai.. Woh prasad mein dena .. Hemant leaves.. Vasant tells his plan to varsha ... Jacky says aunty aap chinta mat karo aap jaldi thik ho jaoge.. 

Here pritesh mitesh and two agents discuss about ghotalas and agent q is showing his dumbness.. Agent x gives smoke stick to excute their plan...

Here hemant comes and says dekho papa mein apne alien roop mein aagaye.. Vasant is scared sharad says yeh jarior woh angoor ka asar hai..   Basant says ab mein kya karoonga ..hemant takes out mask and says its me...seriously for one moment i too thought ke sach mein hemant apne asli roop mein aagaya... Vasant says beta mujeh kehna ki toh tha mujeh Aaj heart attack aajata.. Hemant says papa hum yeh doll rakhenge.. Vasant says to varsha  about their plan and ask sharad and Jacky yeh proper plan hai.. Sharad and Jacky look at each other and says haan vasant says haan and piche se sharad and Jacky says shaayad... 

Precape - same as yesterday

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanku for the update Krish🤗
Superb epi...
Loved Rupali as sharad in the start😆..i was rofling the way he entered🤣Or i should say she entered..😛🤣
The whole ronnie part in start was superb👍🏼
Bhairavi giri was solid👏
Hemant😭 😭..scene of the day...i just luvv this boy...the amount of luvv and respect he has for his parents👏 👏 👏..
Precap is same...whats gonna happen...hoping for the best😕
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi thanks for update

superb episode with comedy suspense and emotions

ronnie atka and  vasant bhatka

sharad as varsha was too funny bt must say varsha acted really good as male version

kaunsa mahina chal raha hai i think shud be jan but jaane do it was hilarious december by  hemant

varsha sinkng hemant saving using his healing power

and agian his dialogue for parents
i know punit also loves and respects his parent this was dil se nd touching

vaise hemant ka healing power toh mere liye bhi kaam kar gaya tha

end mein being naughty with alien doll heeeinnn

pritesh talking to agents i m sure his plan wud fail
as he didnt listen fully to agent x words so precap mein jo hai i think he has fainted not acting

i also wish the agents stay specially agent q is too hilarious with his dumbness

manav angle is goin on side by side so interesting

but when interesting track goes on i m missing

i wud miss next three episodes now

chalo see u soon
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi thanks for update

superb episode with comedy suspense and emotions

ronnie atka and  vasant bhatka

sharad as varsha was too funny bt must say varsha acted really good as male version

kaunsa mahina chal raha hai i think shud be jan but jaane do it was hilarious december by  hemant

varsha sinkng hemant saving using his healing power

and agian his dialogue for parents
i know punit also loves and respects his parent this was dil se nd touching

vaise hemant ka healing power toh mere liye bhi kaam kar gaya tha

end mein being naughty with alien doll heeeinnn

pritesh talking to agents i m sure his plan wud fail
as he didnt listen fully to agent x words so precap mein jo hai i think he has fainted not acting

i also wish the agents stay specially agent q is too hilarious with his dumbness

manav angle is goin on side by side so interesting

but when interesting track goes on i m missing

i wud miss next three episodes now

chalo see u soon

come soon di... But do see missed episodes later on 
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another amazing episode and update too. Gud job krish 😃
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I still don't understand why Pritesh is not narrating the incident of his witnessing ghotalaz super powers 🤔 Hemant scene was again beautiful 😊Edited by kulasya - 8 years ago