Stop making a hero a fool,ag ain & again.

TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dont know what to say, it s ridiculous  from the side of ravi to expose his witnesses  before the function. He is forced to do that.so what to do!!!. In the beginning also th a t girl annaya died in front of him. Still he coud nt prove anything.
 At least make Devika understand about saaket,NO. 
I actually dont feel watching it. There is an end t o everything. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnbl thumbnail
true..better end this serial..total crap..
same scenes same dialogues ..repeating again and again..
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't want the serial to end but I reallly want the CVs to change this gisa-pita track of Ravi always losing... Day by day Saket winning is just decreasing my love for the show overall and if it weren't for Ravika I would have stopped watching this a little while ago when Devika got brainwashed...

What the hell is this love that Devika speaks of... not even able to defend her husband in front of her family.. not even able to save his self-respect in front of dadi.. and then accusing Ravi and speaking more than she should in front of him...

I am so tired of this track now that I have started skipping a lot of it (which is not good since it takes me a while to get so tired of something that I start skipping parts of it)

Honestly I was going to make this thread today as well and I predicted that Charaan would lie or something but poisoining him is just even worse... he just gets away with everything despite being so evil... and how the hell can CVs show someone like Shweta deliver the poison.. how can some woman who has no enemity with a person be so rutheless as to try and kill them...

The show is loosing a lot of audience, as I see the same complaints we have on Twitter, Insta, FB everywhere where it has the fan base that gives it the 1 TRP it has every week but if they continue this track.. the TRP might drop to a level where they might have to cancel the show...

Today even the precap was gisa-pita.. same thing Devika being mad at Ravi for being insulted... if you don't like it, maybe you should defend him.. instead of then getting angry and crying for the entire episode..

Dissapointed to say that I am getting really dissapointed with how things are going this new year.. I don't like soap operas usually because they drag things for too long except for a select few over the years.. Saket has been an issue ever since the beginning and on top of that now Nivedita.. if they don't expose him soon... everyone will lose hope in the show and then at some point in the future, even Ravika might not be able to save the show...
Khushi9full thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR25026

Dont know what to say, it s ridiculous  from the side of ravi to expose his witnesses  before the function. He is forced to do that.so what to do!!!. In the beginning also th a t girl annaya died in front of him. Still he coud nt prove anything.

At least make Devika understand about saaket,NO. 
I actually dont feel watching it. There is an end t o everything. 

I agree with you Ravi is doing everything right but some reason the end Nobody believe him and saket killing his girl friend, and doing all this damaging and cruel things and still he get engage.  This show is  ridiculously mocking all the goodness in the world and making all the bad and evil people praise can't watch something like that anymore😡

LordRiddler thumbnail
And now a new article came out on IF about Saket is going to get Ravi arrested... yet AGAIN...

I feel as if the CVs take a lot of liberty with the term drama cause more than interesting, it is getting annoying to see Saket being so successful despite being so evil and Ravi always failing despite being so right and fair
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Yesterday epi was disgusting to say the least .. I really cringed watching the whole drama unfold and the way Dadi slapped Ravi yet again while Devika remained in mute mode ðŸ¤¢ ... Her husband mayb right or wrong according to her , but why cant she protect her husband's self respect in front of her family , is it so difficult ?? ... One week back when Ravi's mom was giving an earful to Devika post her accident , Ravi so vocally stood up for Devika's self respect .. Why cant Devika do the same when her family especially Dadi keep humiliating Ravi ?? And if she cant do it as a wife , then she should stop chanting to herself that she loves Ravi , cannot see him getting insulted blabla 😡

Rahi baat CVs ki , toh unka kya kehna .. they r in love with Saket and its typical in every ekta soap with the villains and vamps always winning .. so nothing new 😆

New TB Article gives me tiny hope that this time Ravi might makeSakshi elope with him and get her married to one of his brothers in some temple and directly arrive at the mandap with them thus checkmating Saket .. though article dint mention anything like that 😆 but the point of Sakshi gaayab from her marriage after Ravi's provocation is giving me that hope .. At least Saket will b defeated 2nd time this way even if he is not exposed ..

TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The cvs never allowed Ravi to convince his own wife about saaket. Even after the accident, when ravi said ,saaket s car caused the accident ,devika was gues sing,why ravi blaming him?

I ve even fed up with ravika s romance. So disgusting!!!. 

Ravi again proved his foolishness. Sending monty alone to saaket & he has gone to please devika. 
I think saaket will kill monty or do such cruel th ing to harm him. 

It has become so disgusting. But wh a t to do!. They might b wai ting for some more time to expose saaket.they just want to go on wi t h the show. Ther e is nothing else to show,we can imagine. Or cre ate some romancesbetween ravi s another  bro ,forgot his name.with sakshi or so& so.he appears only ocassionaly. 
Edited by TR25026 - 8 years ago
LordRiddler thumbnail
I think you are referring to Addy... btw I saw some insta pics by Kalash actors about Pallavi being a bride? I have no idea what more drama is coming our own in the upcoming epiosdes...

I am fed up though with how Ravi can just send Monty all alone to some devil like Saket and Monty too.. not asking for any help and being stubborn on talking to him...

After today's Saket-Sakshi scene, regarding the dog's belt as a gift, this track is my last hope and if he doesn't get exposed even at the end of this.. I give up with believing in the truth (in the show of course)
Nindu thumbnail
I just finish watching Kalash and I am tried of see Ravi getting yelled by everyone. He always doing the right thing, but is proven wrong every time. I would be happy if Ravi died, maybe everyone would think he right. Please do something that will prove Ravi is right.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@TM - great post. Cannot Agree more.
Also agree with each and every member's post - dumb hero who cannot prove anything despite villain killing in front of him; dumber heroine who says I love Ravi to herself only in the bedroom alone and then comes back blaming Ravi for everything; most irritating villain (who plays villain in every Ekta show starting with Pavitra Rishta) who Is to stay there forever being Ekta's favorite.

Horrible stupid storyline...trying to repeat Pavitra Rishta where Maanav used to go to jail for no fault of his...