The videos can be misleading....

Shazam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I was wondering how we have labeled Carol, Rahul , kashmira and few others lazy. But that may not be the case as they showed only the part where they were peesing the atta and making rotis. They didnt show who helped in preparing the dough and the vegetables. The ones who were sitting and eating may have helped in all that , only the video didnt cover that part and they showed a glimpse of Carol and Rahul doing dishes, dunno if they were doing their own dishes or everyone else's too.

I think along with showing everyone working together, they should also focus on individuals and show what they did, even if its for 5 secs. I would hate to see a contestant voted out, just bcoz the camera didnt capture them working or the editors edited the part to fit it all  in a one hour episode. I personally dont think Deepak, Aryan, Amit, Kashmira didnt do anything. Its unrealistic for just 3 ppl to have done everything themselves- like cook and clean for 13 ppl. If that was the case we would have already witnessed an argument or complaining like Kashmira was complaing about Bobby and she didnt mention anyone else. They may have done their share of work🤔

Another thing its good that they have lesser known actors on the show as if they popular actors then ppl would have been biased to start with like its happening in NB2 with Hiten- gauri and JDJ with Mona. PPl would keep them in the house jsut so that they can see them every week, even if they are the most incompetent ppl around and all lesser known would get kicked out in  first 3-4 weeks😒😒

Edited by Shazam - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shazam

I was wondering how we have labeled Carol, Rahul , kashmira and few others lazy. But that may not be the case as they showed only the part where they were peesing the atta and making rotis. They didnt show who helped in preparing the dough and the vegetables. The ones who were sitting and eating may have helped in all that , only the video didnt cover that part and they showed a glimpse of Carol and Rahul doing dishes, dunno if they were doing their own dishes or everyone else's too.

I think along with showing everyone working together, they should also focus on individuals and show what they did, even if its for 5 secs. I would hate to see a contestant voted out, just bcoz the camera didnt capture them working or the editors edited the part to fit it all  in a one hour episode. I personally dont think Deepak, Aryan, Amit, Kashmira didnt do anything. Its unrealistic for just 3 ppl to have done everything themselves- like cook and clean for 13 ppl. If that was the case we would have already witnessed an argument or complaining like Kashmira was complaing about Bobby and she didnt mention anyone else. They may have done their share of work🤔

Another thing its good that they have lesser known actors on the show as if they popular actors then ppl would have been biased to start with like its happening in NB2 with Hiten- gauri and JDJ with Mona. PPl would keep them in the house jsut so that they can see them every week, even if they are the most incompetent ppl around and all lesser known would get kicked out in  first 3-4 weeks😒😒

well..i think first of all..the people will be nominated by the contestants...so they know who worked and who didnot...and i am thinking they will give a reason why they are nominating somebody..so if a person is helping out and being friendly they shouldnt be worried..

anonmember thumbnail
I guess Bobby is another 'lazy' one. According to Kashmira, she didn't help out with the cooking. This was in the confession room.

I agree, the videos can be misleading. They should show what goes on in the Bigg Boss house on the Net, 24-7. Doubt most people have the time to watch it but it would make things less misleading.
kisnakiradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap_fan

well..i think first of all..the people will be nominated by the contestants...so they know who worked and who didnot...and i am thinking they will give a reason why they are nominating somebody..so if a person is helping out and being friendly they shouldnt be worried..

yeh...so they all know who worked and who didnt...

but i spose we'll get selective viewing anyway

kisnakiradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

I guess Bobby is another 'lazy' one. According to Kashmira, she didn't help out with the cooking. This was in the confession room.

I agree, the videos can be misleading. They should show what goes on in the Bigg Boss house on the Net, 24-7. Doubt most people have the time to watch it but it would make things less misleading.

LoL...i wonder who will watch it 24/7? 😆