Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Honestly the S6 finale was a treat to watch!! Why can't they just kiss already??πŸ˜†
QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Niky-

Honestly the S6 finale was a treat to watch!! Why can't they just kiss already??πŸ˜†

I don't think a kiss will happen anytime soon. πŸ˜†

Personally, I am really savouring the slow burn of their relationship. It wouldn't have the same impact if it was shown too quickly. 

I love the fact that they don't touch much, because when they do, it is so much more meaningful. 

Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Niky-

They should have by now .. but, as Scotty is coming I am sure the writers are not going to give us Darvey .. anyway, 1st half of the 6th season is awesome .. I'm yet to catch the season finale but loving it. After 5th season finale, I tought 6th one will bore hell out of me but as I said before, Suits is the most unpredictable show .. I wasn't even annoyed by Rachel .. in my case, it's a rare thing to happen.πŸ˜†

However, I am sad that Jessica isn't a part of the show anymore .. she was the queen and Scotty is NO match to her, period.
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: parthianglory.

I don't think a kiss will happen anytime soon. πŸ˜†

Personally, I am really savouring the slow burn of their relationship. It wouldn't have the same impact if it was shown too quickly. 

I love the fact that they don't touch much, because when they do, it is so much more meaningful. 

Talk about Slow Burn .. they are hell bend to give us slowest of burns .. in this case, they are only 2nd to Mulder & Scully ❀️

Anyway, happy to meet another common fan of Chair and Darvey😳
QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Talk about Slow Burn .. they are hell bend to give us slowest of burns .. in this case, they are only 2nd to Mulder & Scully ❀️

Anyway, happy to meet another common fan of Chair and Darvey😳

Mulder and Scully are my ultimate OTP! I don't think you can compare Mulder and Scully to any contemporary TV couples. 
With them, there was never any doubt that they would end up together. Neither of these characters was ever emotionally invested in anyone else, (except Diana of course). Their chemistry and understanding was simply untouchable.  Mulder and Scully also had their first kiss in Season 6 .

The first time Harvey and Donna properly touched was in Season 6, so I think perhaps they are outdoing Mulder and Scully only in a physical respect. 

With Harvey and Donna, there forever remains an uncertainty. 
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: parthianglory.

Mulder and Scully are my ultimate OTP! I don't think you can compare Mulder and Scully to any contemporary TV couples. 
With them, there was never any doubt that they would end up together. Neither of these characters was ever emotionally invested in anyone else, (except Diana of course). Their chemistry and understanding was simply untouchable.  Mulder and Scully also had their first kiss in Season 6 .

The first time Harvey and Donna properly touched was in Season 6, so I think perhaps they are outdoing Mulder and Scully only in a physical respect. 

With Harvey and Donna, there forever remains an uncertainty. 

So, is mine .. IMO, Mulder and Scully is unbeatable in the case of slow burn. They kissed in 6th season, but it wasn't Scully actually it was Scully from some different time .. (damn that darkness .. CC need to learn shooting a kissing scene in light).

Even that kiss in Millennium wasn't exactly romantic .. I've seen people to call it too friendly to be romantic and too deep to be just friendly .. it was something in between. I guess the proper romantic kiss in the series finale of TXF. I hope they are not doing this with Darvey.

The worst thing about The X Files was CC didn't want a romantic relationship and when it became inevitable he started to give some indications like "Agent Scully is already in love" in Milagro but never made it a solid canon throughout the 9 years of run time of the show .. I don't want this to happen with Darvey but, I think they are following the same model.

At this point, I don't have much hope but can't really lose all my hopes .. Shipping does this to fans 

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
oops .. I just realised it was too much The X Files chant for Suits forum πŸ˜” 
Theorator thumbnail
Learn how you make steady bitcoin

Many have been said about cryptocurrency, the first time I heard about it in 2012, (1BTC was around $13). 
Today,  1BTC =$704

ZarFund has created an avenue where you can earn steady Bitcoin. 

For in-depth tutorial on how it works, you can message me:: [email protected] (24 hours reply)

Tutorial is slated for 8pm everyday. 

#KindlyShare
#TeamEvolve
-Nymeria- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey. Still haven't started S6 (although I know the gist of what happened, lol), but apparently the new episode that came out this week had a lot of Darvey? Any reviews?
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nymeria-

Hey. Still haven't started S6 (although I know the gist of what happened, lol), but apparently the new episode that came out this week had a lot of Darvey? Any reviews?

I am yet to start 6B .. heard there is a Darvey kiss but it's a dream sequence .. Harvey is having those dreams again. It's high time that they stop playing hide and seek and give a proper explanation of this. Dreams can be weird sometimes with some hidden meaning but when someone is seeing the same person in his dream that too in romantic or erotic ones it bears some meaning, I think.