||Harvey and Donna||Darvey AT

Posted: 8 years ago
I'm halfway through Season 2 (because I didn't know Season 2 onwards there were 16 episodes -_-) and I'm already (kind of) shipping Harvey and Donna. Anyone else?

(I made this topic because this forum is SO dead ) Edited by Nickel8 - 8 years ago
Harvey and donna only get better! Cant wait for you to catch up to the current season. 

Harvey-Donna are awesome catch up with the seasons...their relationship's really interesting n intriguing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Started Season 4 today.

I loved the Harvey-Stephen Huntley clash thingy ๐Ÿ˜†
But they had to get Scottie then -_-

Also, please tell me Mike is going to get back to Pearson Specter, I'm not liking this whole Harvey vs Mike thing ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by Nickel8

Started Season 4 today.

I loved the Harvey-Stephen Huntley clash thingy ๐Ÿ˜†
yup love this dynamic duo..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
But they had to get Scottie then -_-

Also, please tell me Mike is going to get back to Pearson Specter, I'm not liking this whole Harvey vs Mike thing ๐Ÿ˜ญ
whats the fun in that keep watching๐Ÿ˜›
Finished watching all the episode and JANUARY 27TH COME SOOON ๐Ÿ˜†
Harvey-Mike and Harvey-Donna are two of my favourite relationships in the show and I want more of them ๐Ÿ˜†
Ohh I ship them like crazy .. one of my biggest ships .. thanks for opening this thread .. let's make it DARVEY AT 
Bloody hell!
How does this Ship have no DTs or ATs?
I ship it!
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

Ohh I ship them like crazy .. one of my biggest ships .. thanks for opening this thread .. let's make it DARVEY AT 

Originally posted by AshReeSha

Bloody hell!
How does this Ship have no DTs or ATs?
I ship it!

Doubt this forum has enough active members for that. ๐Ÿ˜† Or maybe it's just that most are unaware that there's actually a Suits Forum here.
^^ Yaah me too think the same .. let's make this thread officiant Darvey AT .. I know few Darvey shippers on IF but they are not regular as this forum is inactive