Someone please change Ravi's hairstyle!!

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I fell in love with Krip Suri as Akbar in Maharana Pratap...
His long hair neatly combed...his doe-shaped eyes highlighted by  grey lenses...I went crazy.

Even as Vardhan sir...I liked his long hair brushed neatly in some episodes...

But as Ravi...I just dont like his look...

The only few episodes where I liked his look are:

*His entry episode
*The episode where Ravi n Devika fight in a temple.
*When they go to the bachelor's party
*All the initial episodes where Ravi is dressed in formals..

After marriage his hairstyle got worse day by day...with some rare occasional positive moments like weh he got drenched in rain...

CVs...please shorten his hair...Not too short but like it was in Akbar.
He looks HOT wen his hair is neatly brushed but extremely ordinary with too long hair(with ofcouse some exceptional moments like the one in which he puts Sindoor on Devika's maang after Devika sings Lagja Gaale).

For God's sake...he is one HOT guy...Please dont ruin his look with too long hair n too much of beard.

Edited by amritat - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think when he gels his hair and combs it back , he looks good .. the look which we see in Kalash montage .. he should keep that look only ... when its not gelled it gets all over the place  .. he can cut his hair short to avoid that , so then he will not need to gel it everytime .. mayb u can tweet it to him .. he does read tweets ... CVs will not listen but he might ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³
Janaki696 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think when he gels his hair and combs it back , he looks good .. the look which we see in Kalash montage .. he should keep that look only ... when its not gelled it gets all over the place  .. he can cut his hair short to avoid that , so then he will not need to gel it everytime .. mayb u can tweet it to him .. he does read tweets ... CVs will not listen but he might ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

AGREED!! I posted the same thing in a different thread anyways I tweeted to him too to not let his hair fall on his eyes..all in Vain... He didn't reply /RT to that tweet but has rt every other tweet of mine... Girls have to do something... He is really a hot guy... His hair is spoiling e everything 
Janaki696 thumbnail
From Jan 2016 I have seen that he is not active in twitter Edited by Janaki696 - 8 years ago
TR25026 thumbnail
Let him change his character 1st. I know he is forced t o act so.he does everything,but all end up in disaster. 
 But cant tolerate how he could send monty alone to saaket?

We viewers might ve told him silently not to !!. After all these happened. I cant stand wi t h such a foolish hero.