Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Krishna taking different path means be ready for brick bats. πŸ˜ƒ. You should have the perseverance and firm trust in the supreme being to walk that path. The question " What if " shouldn't bother you. 

To take that path is like approaching a rose bush. To get the beautiful rose flower some cut here and there has to be tolerated 😊.

Agree Shruti... u said beautifully ... firm believe need to be there ... this believe will help u...indeed n u know no pain no gain... 
siyakeraghav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuna_star

was waiting for your post... awesome as usualπŸ‘πŸ‘

last line πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
the other brothers are like ram only. they also did not remarry...

A very good point. Of all the brothers Lakshman alone had to stay away from his wife for 14 years and never once was he distracted during his entire sojourn in the forest. A truly celibate life was led by him and even more remarkable was the other brothers who despite living with their wives led the life of ascetics till Ram was crowned king.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous post dear...

sita's reply to her sisters is too good that she believes she will get a man like her father who only marry once and will support her in every circumstances like her father did..she wont follow same path ...
beautiful scene...

thanks for sharing your experience dear..

neelakshi-says thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very beautiful post Shruti ...u write in such a fluid style. Your posts make me ponder and smile both.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Neela. It is a privilege to hear my post made someone smile. Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
mandy001 thumbnail
Superb post...pleased to read ur experience. I am going through same phase, till now nobody came to see me bt I knw all these things are going to happen with me vry soon. Bt I knw all these exceptions will nt be in my case. Bcz m vry shy nd will nt meet a guy like dsπŸ˜†