Riteish Deshmukh upset with 'Mastizaade' makers!

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Riteish Deshmukh upset with 'Mastizaade' makers!

Riteish Deshmukh disappointed by the makers of Mastizaade...

Monday, January 04, 2016 | 5:50:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/Bollywood

Mastizaade has been in news for it's adult content and censorship issues. Now, Riteish Deshmukh has expressed his disappointment towards Mastizaade makers. The adult comedy film which is all set to release on 29th January 2015, stars Tusshar KapoorVir Das and Sunny Leone in lead roles and Riteish Deshmukh will be seen doing a cameo.

But it seems Riteish is not happy with the makers of 'Mastizaade'. The actor who has been portrayed as a 'love guru' in the trailer, posted on his micro blogging site that the makers of the film are violating the contract and blatantly using him in the film promotions. He further added that he's just a part 2 scenes and a song in the film and nothing more than that.

Here's what he tweeted:

Riteish Deshmukh 
"@Riteishd

I am part of 2 scenes and a song in MastiZaade -nothing more. I am requesting the makers again- Please honour our agreement. #Disappointed

•  
  •  290290 Retweets
  •  
  •  638638 likes

Riteish Deshmukh 
"@Riteishd

Disappointed with MastiZaade :Its shocking to see them blatantly use me in their promotions-Absolute breach of my contract-agreement &trust

•  
  •  314314 Retweets
  •  
  •  613613 likes
Well, it surely seems that the movie will be surrounded by controversy till its release.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dont flatter yourself Ritesh. You aint no f**kin star Edited by gameon - 8 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gameon

dont flatter yourself Ritesh. You aint no f**kin star

Jus bcoz he is nt a star thd producers can use his two min scene to promote a po*n mov 😕
If he is nobody why more than d leads he was shwn in d trailer 🥱