Rati Pandey to do negative role in Begusarai

beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Rati returns to TV in a negative role:The long hunt for the actress to play a pivotal role in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Begusarai has ended with Rati Pandey. The actress, who has played positive rolesso far, will be now be seen in a negative character. Incidentally, the makers of the show, which also features Shweta Tiwari, had originally approached Urvashi Dholakia. They wanted to recreate the magic Urvashi and Shweta brought to the screen in their show Kasautii Zindagii Kay eight years ago. However, the deal fell through because of monetary differences.They then approached Shveta Salve for the same part, but that didn't materialise either. Rati says, "I was enjoying my sabbatical and had become choosy about the roles I took up. This role is something that I have not attempted before."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue-Pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Andy.
Rati ki bihari accent sunne mein majaa aayega.

Edited by Blue-Pearl - 8 years ago
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Can you please tell me when is rati di entry in this show
And what is the story of this show
I m new in this forum😊😊😊
beatsdongandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: clustersofstar

Can you please tell me when is rati di entry in this show

And what is the story of this show
I m new in this forum😊😊😊

we still dont know dear when rati pandey ll enter the haveli but acc to sbs they hv already shot the sequence. and regarding story well its the story of thakurs and their game of thrones n how a love story affect it.love story is between laakhan and poonam who were engaged to each other since childhood but poonam felt saffocated in that relation due to laakhan's nature.laakhn was an angry young man.he loved poonam since poonam madly but he had major anger issue for which poonam was hell scared of him and poonam's best frnd was priyom with whom she was comfortable who was laakhan's brother.in this scenario bindiya(shweta tiwari) entered as nachaniya to dance in one if the son of thakur's bday party.later it was shown phulan thakur(head of thakurs) took away everything from bindiya n made her a dancer n thats why shes bck to get revenge.then somehow laakhan poonam get seperated but laakhan forcefully married poonam n later after marriage she discover laakhan's true self n crystal heart which resided under his anger n they fall in love mutually.here in game of throne phulan declared priyom ll b the king n so bindiya tried to patao him n eventually priyom married her.recently priyom's love changed bindiya n priyom bindiya fell in love but priyom died in a gunshot n dadda(now head of thakurs) humiliate bindiya n killed her.dadda wants mithilesh to b the king who is bi bro of laakhan n mithilesh.
beatsdongandy thumbnail
sorry for this messy update..but the story has so much complications its hard to say..basically its the story of a hinterland of india called begusarai where thakurs rule n their throne game..
Blue-Pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

we still dont know dear when rati pandey ll enter the haveli but acc to sbs they hv already shot the sequence. and regarding story well its the story of thakurs and their game of thrones n how a love story affect it.love story is between laakhan and poonam who were engaged to each other since childhood but poonam felt saffocated in that relation due to laakhan's nature.laakhn was an angry young man.he loved poonam since poonam madly but he had major anger issue for which poonam was hell scared of him and poonam's best frnd was priyom with whom she was comfortable who was laakhan's brother.in this scenario bindiya(shweta tiwari) entered as nachaniya to dance in one if the son of thakur's bday party.later it was shown phulan thakur(head of thakurs) took away everything from bindiya n made her a dancer n thats why shes bck to get revenge.then somehow laakhan poonam get seperated but laakhan forcefully married poonam n later after marriage she discover laakhan's true self n crystal heart which resided under his anger n they fall in love mutually.here in game of throne phulan declared priyom ll b the king n so bindiya tried to patao him n eventually priyom married her.recently priyom's love changed bindiya n priyom bindiya fell in love but priyom died in a gunshot n dadda(now head of thakurs) humiliate bindiya n killed her.dadda wants mithilesh to b the king who is bi bro of laakhan n mithilesh.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Baah Andy
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks😊

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@beatsdongandy Thank u for small paragraph of the story  I know many things happen in the story but till thank for short para @clustersofstar and thank to u also for asking lolzz
So I think I don't need to tell why iam here u can see by my user name one more Rati fan here hopefully u guys see rest rati fans  also soon once angel rati entry πŸ˜Š
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thank u so much for this brief story😊
beatsdongandy thumbnail
u all r welcome here πŸ€— me too like rati pandey since i m a mjht fan too.ap sabika swagat hai hum laakhAm(laakhan-poonam) land pe πŸ˜ƒ