RaVika Front & Back Hug Pictures <3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Some more RaVika moments from last few episodes πŸ˜³ .. RaVika front hug and back hug pictures πŸ˜›

After Ravi returns back from jail , Devika looked so happy and relaxed 😳 ; Ravi too knew that its Devika who bailed him out yet he wanted to hear the same from her mouth and so went for the jealousy plan and it worked wonders as Devika on her own blurted out from her mouth that she bailed him out and not Nivi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ..All throughout their conversation , I loved how Ravi just could not keep his hands off Devika and kept hugging her tightly even while talking to her or making her jealous πŸ˜‰..He really missed Devika in jail and so was completing his quota of hugs at one go πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ .. Devika too enjoyed those hugs and kept clutching onto his back tightly in passion 😳 .. It was such a natural and passionate moment between a husband and wife after their one night of separation 😳..The longing and desire was so damn visible in those hugs 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
RaVika's kitchen back hug was again passionate and naughty too as Ravi went on and on with his double meaning dialogues while teaching her how to tighten the dough πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ; The way he was pressing her hands so tightly while back hugging her , it was quite sexy ☺️..Devika too looked quite turned on and dint ask him even once to back off πŸ˜‰.. Ravi kept doing chance pe dance till his mother comes and both face epic embarassment πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u Jyoti for the pics and the awesome updates :)

I actually missed the kitchen scene (damn πŸ˜† ) but my my...! πŸ˜‰ Ravi is such a naughty boy! I'm not surprised Devika didn't stop him. She never does πŸ˜† I don't know for how long she will restrain herself!
Khushi9full thumbnail
Chicken seen was brilliant and love the the way he protect devika from his mother overall  it was beautiful seen devika did mind of him romancing her β€οΈ
Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
Jealousy is a good look on devika...enjoyed those episodes...thx for sharing!!!
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gorgeous pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. πŸ˜Š
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

Thank u Jyoti for the pics and the awesome updates :)

I actually missed the kitchen scene (damn πŸ˜† ) but my my...! πŸ˜‰ Ravi is such a naughty boy! I'm not surprised Devika didn't stop him. She never does πŸ˜† I don't know for how long she will restrain herself!

He was damn naughty there πŸ˜† ...But so much of love shov going on is scaring me too .. mayb next MU on the cards soon πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi9full

Chicken seen was brilliant and love the the way he protect devika from his mother overall  it was beautiful seen devika did mind of him romancing her β€οΈ

U mean kitchen right πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ .. and yeah me too loved how he took Devika's side .. even in today's episode he spoke in support of Devika  .. finally we hv a hero who is not spineless in front of his family and stands up for his wife πŸ‘πŸΌ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ezria_Fan_4ever

Jealousy is a good look on devika...enjoyed those episodes...thx for sharing!!!

yeah Devika is cute when jealous πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ._Pari_.

Gorgeous pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. πŸ˜Š

thanks a lot dear 😳