Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: diju

I'm not gonna talk about me specifically but these days when a fallout happens, A LOT of people use sns as a way to communicate or show their frustration. Especially when the two people in questions aren't on good terms to begin with...its like if a girl in college finds out another girl who she never got along with bitched about her. If that person isn't important enough to you to sort things out,  many people would use their twitter/fb to take the frustration out in an anonymous way just as Niti did as she didn't name Parth. 

if what a person says does not effect you or you give a damn about that person why that outburst and that too publically...true she did not take the name...thats called being diplomatic...if a person thinks he/she has been wronged like VG does and he is openly taking parths name everywhere so why cant niti...if she was subjected to verbal abuse and has the proof of it she should comeout with that persons name openly its the right thing to do...everybody would understand her pov and support her 
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..sahana..

My thoughts also. Lostboy (Vikas) his behavior is so suspicious. Situation like this should have been dealt with privately without him coming out in public about it. I really feed bad for Parth. It's like his everyone is ganging up against him, and he's standing there like a lone soul. And i still don't understand why Vikas is not against Utkarsh or Karan who were also part of the Whatsapp controversies, why only Parth being attacked??

Now that the situation has gone wild, it is better for Parth to come out and say something. Or Vikas will just use this silence as an excuse and make this issue worse. So Parth please speak out! 

Praying this issues gets solved fast so everyone can move on!

hopefully ya
these people are using fans for god  sake to fight their battles 
hopeless and jobless