Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Meghaharshit

Oops Its going ugly. I don't understand VG and parth both reputation is also at stake so why he hasnt cleared Parth Samthaan dues since he has enough money. The matter would have stopped then and there. Why all this ??? It's not nice and healthy for any youngsters.

😲 

Because.it's more than.just about.money I guess...
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know what and whom to believe but it has been made Parth V/S Niti fandom unnecessarily by some person ,that's the whole thing! What was the issue and what has it been made? -_-
Parthniti_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for parth to speak up on al this
Hope he speak up soon

Al this is making me sooo sad
nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Even rithvik Is supporting vikas...  Unlike.Karan he dont.seem to be someone.who pokes his head.in unnecessary things... 

everyone from the industry WILL support Vikas. They know which side their bread is buttered. They have to survive in the TV industry and VG and his group pretty much have a strong hold on it. I really dont know what kind of proof Parth has or he didnt know abt all this crap VG is leaking to the media and fellow actors but its becoming more evident that he stands to loose a lot!
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 19dishayadav

Can't you still how Parth Samthaan has been blindly fooling all of us?

1. He said he is single but the complaint clearly mentions that he has a 'long time' girlfriend. And don't forget that hand waala post of his with Disha Patani.

2. He never followed Niti( given the fact that Niti followed him twice and had to unfollow because he did not react). Why? Because he never liked her in the first place. And please don't talk about technology here. No one is stupid enough to believe a fake one.

3. None of his female friends are defending him NOW! Not Charlie, not Leena, not Arisha. Why? Because they know that he actually abused Niti!

4. VG is very wrong in taking private matters public. But do you think he's stupid to not resort to any other medium?

5. Why is Parth silent? It's checkmate, bro!
He's probably partying somewhere with his girlfriend right now or maybe sitting in his home with her and planning his next move.

I supported Parth Samthaan but sorry, I cannot support who abuses a girl. Please wake up, my friend!!

Okay dear i am not supporting parth but thinking logically
so many murder cases and legal cases but none of the actual contents were released for public view...public has always known the gist of legal matters but the contents have never been revealed so how can you trust that the legal notice that telly chakkar brought into public view is authentic just because they say so...if he has a gf or does not how does that matter its his bloody personal life...he never followed niti but she has never shown interest in parth either...
he has filed a legal case for not paying him his dues how is that connected to if he has a gf and has not come out public with it.
the police first verified that the complaint was on professional basis and not anything about molestation and the next hour telly chakkar comes up with the detailed legal notice .

Parth has always been silent theres nothing new in that
and have you ever heard of the phrase the one who screams is most likely the dishonest one
vikas defames him stating he does not respect women
he says he abused his co-star
but did he ever say that no parth is lying i don't owe him any money 
he is diverting the topic completely and that is so bloody obvious
what equation PaNi have bet them...they don't get along...they abuse each other or they hate each other what the hell has vikas got to do with it
parth makes a whats app personal group where karan j confirmed that he changed the group name to Wh**e and what not and they were just having some guy fun they did not want to insult anyone 
this group had three members uttu,parth and karan so where th hell did vikas come into this picture VG does not make any sense 
his rationality is way off the charts 
but like i said i will not impose my views on others you are entitled to what you want to make out of the whole fiasco...this post was just my P.O.V  
19dishayadav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parth_niti

should we tell everyday that we eat rice?if u knw wht I mean πŸ˜†Parth had always been silent,when he will open up,any1 won't have the place to hide..😊

You have a very good sense of humor! :P
My point is everyone from the TV industry (excluding his chamchas) is supporting VG. There must be some truth, no?
butterfly7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghaharshit

Oops Its going ugly. I don't understand VG and parth both reputation is also at stake so why he hasnt cleared Parth Samthaan dues since he has enough money. The matter would have stopped then and there. Why all this ??? It's not nice and healthy for any youngsters.

😲 

true...
all this is draining our energy
just want to forget all this and watch ky2 last epi peacefully

BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My heart now goes to the boy who has to go through the blackmailing and backstabbing and still putting a smile on the face...
I am just worried about him now.. the last point in the legal notice'

14. U / s 115 Abetment to commit suicide 

Did VG make Parth to go thru even to commit suicide... Parth dont take such step we are always there. Stay strong.

We know you will Rise and Shine!!!

#WeStandByParth
butterfly7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 19dishayadav

You have a very good sense of humor! :P
My point is everyone from the TV industry (excluding his chamchas) is supporting VG. There must be some truth, no?

bollywood supported shiney ahuja for the rape case even though all the evidence was pointing that he is the culprit...
tv industry is no different...they will support VG cause he has been longer and has many connects...its but obvious that they will support him whether he is right or wrong
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly7

Okay dear i am not supporting parth but thinking logically
so many murder cases and legal cases but none of the actual contents were released for public view...public has always known the gist of legal matters but the contents have never been revealed so how can you trust that the legal notice that telly chakkar brought into public view is authentic just because they say so...if he has a gf or does not how does that matter its his bloody personal life...he never followed niti but she has never shown interest in parth either...
he has filed a legal case for not paying him his dues how is that connected to if he has a gf and has not come out public with it.
the police first verified that the complaint was on professional basis and not anything about molestation and the next hour telly chakkar comes up with the detailed legal notice .

Parth has always been silent theres nothing new in that
and have you ever heard of the phrase the one who screams is most likely the dishonest one
vikas defames him stating he does not respect women
he says he abused his co-star
but did he ever say that no parth is lying i don't owe him any money 
he is diverting the topic completely and that is so bloody obvious
what equation PaNi have bet them...they don't get along...they abuse each other or they hate each other what the hell has vikas got to do with it
parth makes a whats app personal group where karan j confirmed that he changed the group name to Wh**e and what not and they were just having some guy fun they did not want to insult anyone 
this group had three members uttu,parth and karan so where th hell did vikas come into this picture VG does not make any sense 
his rationality is way off the charts 
but like i said i will not impose my views on others you are entitled to what you want to make out of the whole fiasco...this post was just my P.O.V  

WORD!! I completely agree..all the controversies had been pulled together at a time.. which aren't even related to the actual case :/ VG is such a player -_-