Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: payal6767

i just checked - it is 4:35 and epis are of 1 hour😲

Oh yes it's 4.35 n yes epis are all 1hoyr this time
guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am liking Ria's character but I feel they are butchering minib's character in the name of love. And I honestly don't know how any woman can now marry ru; his mom is so overbearing!!
guy3 thumbnail
I also liked that popo apologized to minib:)
Mujhe rr aur Jo ka equation bhi samajh mein nahi aa raha. He might be an expert but even I felt he is very rude to her. There is a better way of mentoring. I would rebel the same way Jo did if I was in her place.
Poor sneha, she handles the house the way anjali did. Hope her pregnancy goes wellEdited by guy3 - 7 years ago
payal6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was nice to see popo apologizing but it was all daggers for mini . 
poor RU πŸ˜† not understanding that mini is jealous and not angry .
 I don't think RR is wrong - he may be rude but if he doesn't stay like that he won't be able to handle jo 

Edited by payal6767 - 7 years ago
.riah. thumbnail
Yes even I felt they are butchering MiniB a lot now
She seems ott and silly at times πŸ˜•
And RUs mom is a sheer pain
I hope they show some clarity about Jo and RR too- is it just a professional relationship or is it going to be something personal
.riah. thumbnail
No one here
Just wanted to share, I'm absolutely loving Jyoti n RR as of now 😳
Find them cute somehow and even MiniB and Aryu are finally getting on track πŸ˜†
guy3 thumbnail
Haha yes, liking Jyoti and rr track. I hope they don't mess it by bringing back ashutosh. And why is ishaan still missing? I suppose there will be some irritation between ishaan and rr after this. I really like Riya too. Ru is not lucky enough to have her as his wife lifelong I guess. And chunmun ki maaa-by God, bechaari minib to get her as MIL when she gets married to RU!! She is so nosy, no wonder minib and Riya ran away!
payal6767 thumbnail
Bhoot bangla πŸ˜† uff!! 
I seriously want to follow this show but 1 hour is too much 
Not able to follow the show πŸ˜’ but I'll try and will keep coming here 
BTW what is going on?? Last what I saw was RR coming back for charger 
What happened after that ?? 
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loving the show!
R. U is too good.

Chandan Anand & Aamir Dalvi are growing on me...
payal6767 thumbnail
just watched the episodes and lovvved it .❀️❀️❀️
RU and mini B scene in the beginning was super cute .😳😳
A very thin line exists between love and friendship and this show has beautifully shown it without exaggeration .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the USP of the show , I feel lies strongly in it's screenplay and the efforts all the actors have put inπŸ‘πŸΌ - no extra unnecessary dialogues ,  no stupid negative thinking πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
. also i have loved watching not only the leads but also the other members of the family - it happens very rare on indian television that you like the supporting cast too πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

( as most of the time they are serving as fillers and the whole show is actually dependent on just the leadsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ) 

also I was  thinking that they will put riya between mini and RU - but hat din't happen and then I started thinking that they will show that riya loves RU and is sacrificing her love - but that too din't happen - i am glad they avoided these cliches and kept the whole series positive πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I love the bond riya , RU and Padmini , RR share as friends - very pure β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜Š
we don't get friends like these now πŸ˜”

coming back to the episode ... 

padmini and RU running from maa was so so cute😳😳 πŸ˜†

and then RU calling padmini a toofan  πŸ€£

and me too absolutely in love with RR and jyoti 

one more thing I want to add - the way they have handled the characters especially jyotiπŸ‘πŸ‘ ( who has a complex persona ) - all different from each other and throughout the series not once have they gone out of the outline or made any abrupt transformation.

jyoti is one character whom I have related to the most - except for her working style , everything of jyoti is very similar to me - It is like I am watching myself . 

RR ne apologize kiya ya application diya ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cute though 
and he saw maa when he closed his eyes🀣🀣  - this was the part I have loved the most - this is what happens in REALITY - I have tried doing all this filmy stuff and have failed unlike those unreal heroes

I know , I know I have written a very long post .πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
i wrote so much and that too randomly πŸ€”
but just could not help 
this show is seriously not getting the deserved appreciation and I feel very bad about it πŸ˜’

looking forward to RR - jyoti confession .
I really want to see how jyoti would go about all this ( coz she is acts and reacts like me πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Edited by payal6767 - 7 years ago