Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Night Maiden thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hehehe Kartik is sooooooooooo funny,........................😆😆..................love it

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i'll continue......

------------------------

last episode:

Kartik: You know what, i just thought of something amazing omg.

Mishty happy: A way to get kripa off angad back.

Kritik: Well, atucally it's that kkusum is going to be on for an hour today and i can't wait becuase i love kkusum

-----------------------

Mishty walks out of the house to her car thinking of ways to get kripa but she couldn't think of any. She decided to ask bhai for help.

Mishty: Bhai, will you help me? I so confused on what to do.

Privithi: Well, fine tell me what is your problem. (atucally mishty's a problem herself)

Mishty: I really love angad but I want to do something so angad will hate kripa and love me.

Privithi: what? are you crazy??????? It hasn't been more then 3days since the naina incident and you're already on to something else.

Mishty: but bhai that was an accident, i didn't mean to, you know, it just happened.

Privithi (being that is older, wiser, nicer  too) slapped mishty: You know what mishty you have a sick mind, you are suppose to make your love happy but you. I can't believe you're my sister. leave me alone. oh and by the way me slapping you just happened, it was an accident ok?

Misthy runs out crying and goes to her mom.

Mishty: mama, bhai slapped me.

Mama: you deserve it, i heard what you said to privithi. Did anything he said effect you.

Mishty: mama, but he slapped me. You know i am attending a party tonight and i can go with this red strike on my face.

Mama: go to your room, and get ready for the party.

Mishty: fine.

While mishty was in the room, her phone rang.

Kripa: hi mishty, kaisa ho?

Misthy: why do you care?

Kripa: well atucally i don't want to make my losers feel bad when they lose so i was just calling you up to say it's ok, i am there for you.

misthy: whatever, anwyaz i an getting ready for a party don't waste my time.

Kripa: me waste your time, but i was just helping you.

With that she put the phone down. Mishty was mad, very mad. You could see steam from the ears and heck you could bake a chocolate cake on her forhead. (wouldn't angad love that.)😆😆

When mishty got there, she went to the bathroom first, man she had to go badly. By the way she was wearing a skirit. When she came out everyone behind her was laughing. Someone told her in the ear, you're skirit is stuck upwards. She turned around to see. Just then angad and kripa came in from behind and they couln't help but laugh. Mishty turned around saw angad and ran to the bathroom crying (like she always does in my story).

-----------------------

guyz in the next episode i am gonna have mishty think of a plan to get kripa. so wait for more.

thanx everybody.

Edited by Ejaz4eva - 18 years ago
ejaz4eva thumbnail
anwyaz from now on i am gonna make mishty a tad bit smarter so the story can get intersting. anywayz thanx people. yep awesome.
Kaj! thumbnail
😆 This is very funny.  pls continue
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
please continue that was lovely  Edited by Harshitha - 18 years ago
ejaz4eva thumbnail
yaar thanx. i feel so loved anywayz i'll put my other part by tommorow.
Anoli thumbnail

ITS GOOD + CUTE!!

DO CONTINUE...!!!

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

xxx

tinai thumbnail

that was kool please contiune

ejaz4eva thumbnail

😆😆ok i'll continue.

-------------

last episode: With that she put the phone down. Mishty was mad, very mad. You could see steam from the ears and heck you could bake a chocolate cake on her forhead. (wouldn't angad love that.)😆😆

---------------------

Mishty talking to herself (ofcourse no one else would talk to her 😆😆) : I got it . I have got the perfect plan to make angad come to me. Mishty decides to call kartik.

Kartik: yes, what do you need now mishty?

Mishty: listen i have a got a great plan can you meet me at cafe kartik.

Kartik: ok, meet me there in 30 min sharp.

Mishty arrives at cafe where kartik is already there.

Mishty: Kartik, i was thinking, i am gonna get my friend littu to follow kripa around and also i am gonna record them in my cellphone, and then i will show it to angad, he will get jealous and thats the beggining of my plan kritik wht do you think. Just then Mishty heard snoring, then she turned towards kritik.

Mishty mad: hey kritik, are you sleeping do you think this is the time to be sleeping ugggggggg.

Kritik who just woke up: Well, i am sorry but i was sleepy and your story just hit the spot and i fell asleep. wht were you saying mishty.

Mishty got up and left.

Kritik laughing to himself: I knew mishty would get mad, i crack myself up.😆😆

Mishty: I will do this by myself, i don't need kartik.

Mishty called littu.

Littu: kaun hai? kyu phone kiya? Mere neend interrupt kaarte te ho.

Mishty: you're sleeping doofus at this time. (she's calling him a doofus but it's the other way around.😆😆)

Littu: hi mishty, tell me wht do you need mishty.

Mishty (smiling): Well listen to me carefully.

-------------------------------------

ejaz4eva thumbnail
thanx peoplez. I probaly gonna write 50 episode maybe.