tribute to the parth samthaan

juhiloveparth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
from;*-A true fan

To;*-ky2 and parth samthaan

<font size="2">hey guys i m also a mad fan of ky2 and special parth ...as u can see in my name also ...yesterday i was suffering chanels and thinking about the show ...then i heard this songs and trust it really made me feel ...it really depicts all of fans like me ...like how we feel at this tym ...when we all know the show is ending... ( song;*-mat ja re from tannu weds manuu returns) do listen before reading</font>

<font size="4">Door talak h ...soona palak </font>
<font size="4">ab dhonde tujhko kahan</font>

We all know the show is ending...their is no hope ...nothing left ...we want to hear him...we want to see his ever charming smile ...we want to smile with him cry with him...but no their is no hope ...we r searching for just one sigh of positivity ...but we all know we r helpless

<font size="4">tu h kidhar... na aaye nazar</font>

He is going ...and he will not be back ...still god knows why our heart is not ready to accept...he is going show is shuting ...and we don't know anything further their is no sigh of him ...we don't know whether he will come or not ...their is no hope left

<font size="4">sun le yeh iltezaa</font>

We know their is no hope ... we know u will not come ...we know u will not listen to us this tym . But still our hearts says to request u again ...plzz listen ...plzz sun lo . .

<font size="4">mat ja re ...mat ja </font>
<font size="4">mat ja re ...mat ja</font>

Plzz don't go ...plzzz. .   We can't live without u ...u r daily habit ...if u will left us .. what will we do...plzzz mat ja

<font size="4">teri kami h ...sansein thami h</font>
<font size="4">tanha h dil mera</font>

The show is ending...and our breath is still stuck ...in our throat ... all though we know ...it will happen some day ...but still don't want to accept the truth...we all know that their is their is no hope of season three but
But this is Also true that u r a lot to us ...their will be also vacant space in our heats in our heart

<font size="4">mat ja re ...mat ja</font>

Plzz don't go plzzEdited by juhiloveparth - 8 years ago