Kaala Teeka 1st-2nd January 2016 Written Episode

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
kubri and mad standing near vishwa, vishwa sits on couch, mad says to kubri i wanna check your magic, she whispers stands u,. vishawa get's up and hold newspaper,
she gets happy and sits in front of him, she starts staring at him with big simle,
vishwa notices her and asks what is the matter, she says nothing, vishwa says go and get ready for function, madhuri leaves and thinks it's because of magic,
prohit comes and asks kubri what happened she says nothing i'll play games with them,

all are ready to go, vishwa says kaali won't go with us, she'll stay at home, manjiri asks why, he says i gave her respect only nothing much, she's not a part of our family, she'll sty at house with kubri, kubri says i'll look after her, manjiri leaves with unhappy face,
gauri comes to kaali and says you have promised me that you'll help me out, kaali says try to agree bady papa, gauri says he won't listen me he's angry on me, gauri leaves,

kaali coems in gauri room and sits near a photo frames, she feels bad because she couldn't help her, she asks god help me, she sees school adress on bed she gets happy and thanks god,
she says i got school address but now how i get money she sees money box and breaks it, she is about to leave but she thinks kubr have eye on her so, she place toys on bed and put a blanket on it, 

kubri removes her veil and sits on couch she sees vishwa picture nd thinks today vishwa will lost his reputation, 
kubri comes in a secret room and open a box she cries loudly and says visha you don;y know what you did, i remember everything, 

Edited by taaniroyal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taaniroyal thumbnail
gauri stands on stage and picks mike and sees kaali who's standing at back stage,
kaali starts singing and everyone thinks it's gauri who sang, they gives her medal,
prohit gets angry because his plan fails, 
visha step in house with everyone and appreciate gauri, manjiri asks where is kaali, kaali comes from behind and says i was playing with toys, gauri shows her medal,

in gauri room kaali and gauri sits together, gauri thanks kaali for helped her out, kubri listen this all and says so because of kaali vishwa's duaghter won, 
kaali and gauri playing, kubri bring chocolate milk for them, both gets scared,
kubri says don't be scared i'll help you from next, you're not mature, 
Edited by taaniroyal - 8 years ago
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the written update.
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What I didn't understand was if Gauri was lip-syncing the Hanuman Chalisa, she might as well have chanted it aloud herself!

It was a terrible blooper by the cvs/director.

They could have had her hold her mike to cover her lips at least!

Plus, how come no one other than Manjari realised it was Kali's voice?😕
taaniroyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

What I didn't understand was if Gauri was lip-syncing the Hanuman Chalisa, she might as well have chanted it aloud herself!

It was a terrible blooper by the cvs/director.

They could have had her hold her mike to cover her lips at least!

Plus, how come no one other than Manjari realised it was Kali's voice?😕

It was such a  big bloopers, khair such bloopers are part of serials nowadays