Sadhana Shivdasani passes away at Hinduja Hospital

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Veteran actress Sadhana Shivdasani passed away at the age of seventy four. She was suffering from a prolonged illness following which she had to be admitted to Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai.

Sadhana will be remembered for her roles in 'Hum Dono' and 'Asli Naqli' where she starred oppositeDev Anand, 'Ek Musafir Ek Hasina', 'Love in Shimla', 'Mere Mehboob' and many more.

Though her films achieved great collections at the Bo Office; she never received any leading awards of the film industry. But, was niominated for the Filmfare award in Best Actress category for her roles in Who Kaun Thi? And Waqt. She was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award by the IIFa in 2002 for her contribution towards the film industry.

Her friends from the industry that include Waheeda Rehman and Helen are reaching her residence to pay their respect. Other B-town celebrities as well will be present for the last rites. Socialite and fashion designer Shaina NC too is on her way.

We pray for the departed soul to rest in peace and may the almighty give enough strength to the family to bear the loss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sadhana is my favorite actress from the old generation. RIP
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Was just reading an article in BM BO thread about how Asha and Waheeda ji loved BM and was sad their friend couldnt come to watch BM because she is ill.. And then this news come.. RIP Sadhana ji..😒 i loved her alot in woh kaun thi film.. lag ja gale is one of the best songs ever in bw history.. 
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
One of my favourite actress
May her soul rest in peace

I loved her roles in Mera Saya & Aap aaye bahar aayi, Wo kaun thi especially
For wo kaun thi she even got a Filmfare
😔Edited by -Cool-KeshuVS- - 8 years ago
Natural death, suicide, or murder?
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: B-TEX

Natural death, suicide, or murder?

She was batteling from cancer i think
RIP Sadhna , read somewhere she was more popular for her fringes then her acting ...but she did all right. 
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

RIP Sadhnaji

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RIP she was my favourite ðŸ˜­
RIP! my mom told me sadhna haircut was a rage