Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ramprasad15

Her past days were very bad,...
Tabassum cries mentioning the story,.. ( Below video is heart-wrenching... )

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G7grbJG-xjU

She was having illness, court-cases, poverty and  no help from babita,.. etc

Bbaita is the same biyatch wife of Randheer kapoor who broke, Karishma kapoor with Abhisek,..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/I-dont-acknowledge-Babita-Sadhana/articleshow/26720515.cms

TFS for the links

Tabassum's crying is gut wrenching... Poor Sadhana...  She pleaded for help... It seems she didn't get any

She battled cancer, court cases all alone πŸ˜­

I heard she was locked in a property dispute with Asha Bhosle too

Edited by Betti - 8 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirkutZindagi

Hum ko mili hain aaj, ye ghadiyaan naseeb se
ji bhar ke dekh lijiye hum ko kareeb se
phir aap ke naseeb mein ye baat ho na ho
phir is janam mein mulaaqaat ho na ho..

May she RIP

This is exactly what went thru my mind when I heard the news. I immediately had to watch the song which I think is one of the most beautiful songs of BW ever

The first time I saw this song years ago I thought Sadhana in sari is the most elegant thing I ever saw and I still do, every time I watch this song it takes my breath away

TotalBetty thumbnail
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
She started having thyroid problem initially and her face bloated up and she disappeared from the industry and her face totally changed.she refused to be seen in public until she was seen at a Filmfare award night where KJO introduced her on stage.One of the prettiest face of bollywood.loved her fashion sense-churidaars and chiffon sarees.
RIP Sadhanaji. my favorite songs-naino mein badra chhaye from mera saaya and o sajna barkha bahaar aayi from parakhπŸ‘
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
RIP her soul
she has given really great memorable songs.
evergreen films like Aarzoo and Waqt and Mera Saaya and many more!!

she will be missed
NathuPyare thumbnail
Wo Kaun Thi was the first movie of sadhana I watched as a kid... I had seen her in a few songs in her later movies but she looked quite different in her earlier movies like Wo-Kaun thi and Asli Naqli etc.

Later on I watched Wo kaun thi a few more times as I was enamored by her beauty, mysterious aura and sultry persona in that movie (especially in the song - Lag ja Gale). Still remember the very first scene where she is appears standing in front of Manoj Kumar's car.. clad in white and drenched in the rain... looking every bit like a bhatakti aatma... I believe no one else cd have portrayed that roles as perfectly as Sadhana did!

... and I still remember her playful smile in songs like abhi na jao chhod ke...

she'll be missed πŸ’”

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Wo Kaun Thi was the first movie of sadhana I watched as a kid... I had seen her in a few songs in her later movies but she looked quite different in her earlier movies like Wo-Kaun thi and Asli Naqli etc.

Later on I watched Wo kaun thi a few more times as I was enamored by her beauty, mysterious aura and sultry persona in that movie (especially in the song - Lag ja Gale). Still remember the very first scene where she is appears standing in front of Manoj Kumar's car.. clad in white and drenched in the rain... looking every bit like a bhatakti aatma... I believe no one else cd have portrayed that roles as perfectly as Sadhana did!

... and I still remember her playful smile in songs like abhi na jao chhod ke...

she'll be missed πŸ’”

Word esp bold part

She did three movies Woh kaun thi, Mera Saya and Anita ( All Raj Ghosla movies) where she played mysterious lady role to perfection

Later in real life too she became recluse and mysterious like Greta Garbo
But if you read her interviews, she comes across as fun, interesting and intelligent person
Edited by Betti - 8 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Betti

Word esp bold part

She did three movies Woh kaun thi, Mera Saya and Anita ( All Raj Ghosla movies) where she played mysterious lady role to perfection

Later in real lifetime she became recluse and mysterious like Greta Garbo
But if you read her interviews, she comes across as fun, interesting and intelligent person

... and all  the 3 movies had such great songs... even the less heard 'Anita' - which had songs like "Kareeb aa ye nazar"