Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Nahi, as of now ubtill the leap happens its not known.. Mera guess hai ki Next week they will ahow the presnt storyline mai the family will be destroyed leaving Bhabhi Ma & Pavitra with the children who will carry fwd the life to be the new generation..

Samarth being a tycoon rich guy with a reseved kinds charcater will come from a family who have some say in society..

We have to wait and see .. Agar aur news aaya tho Will let u know..

pmnt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Nahi, as of now ubtill the leap happens its not known.. Mera guess hai ki Next week they will ahow the presnt storyline mai the family will be destroyed leaving Bhabhi Ma & Pavitra with the children who will carry fwd the life to be the new generation..

Samarth being a tycoon rich guy with a reseved kinds charcater will come from a family who have some say in society..

We have to wait and see .. Agar aur news aaya tho Will let u know..

Ok thks
Bhabhi Maa kon hai??? Aruna Irani 

shanti05 thumbnail
Yes Aruna Irani..
Aur the lady in the promo shoot with whom Samarth was talking is his older sister according to this article..
He is a tycoon but I think she has equal share in things like decisions & also has grey shades

90's sensation Sheeba Akashdeep Sabir known for her movie Suryavanshi opposite Salman Khan, will soon be seen in &TV's Bhagyalakshmi (Rashmi Sharma Productions).
Tellychakkar.com was the first one to inform readers about Sara Khan playing a double role and Abigail Pande and Neelam Sivia joining the soap post leap.
Sheeba, who debuted on the small screen with Sony TV's Bhoot Aaya will be back on TV with this show. She will be playing mother to two sons and sister to Apurva Agnihotri's character.
She will be the sole bread earner of the family and will have grey shades in the daily.
Her character would be a powerful one and add a lot of twists and turns.
We tried contacting Sheeba but she remained unavailable for comment.
Are you excited for the leap in the show?

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/bollywood-actress-sheeba-returns-tv-151226

The Promo has given some idea of what wud gollow but yes there will be a little of back drop before the leap or how Ranawat's will connect with the Prajapati as this is a completely new introduction to the whole scenario.. Iss Hafthey Monday say will have to see how the story will evolve and the blending and the gping fwd with leap..
Edited by shanti05 - 8 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am reminded a bit of radha ki betiyaan where in shekhar had some influence over all the 3 sisters while fell in love with one and it was reciprocated while here all 3 were a bit latoo and the sister imp to see whether sister really loves the brother and property or business self made or family owned . 
shanti05 thumbnail
I agree it feels like RkB.. Lets see what they give.. Apurva has always enjoyed playing his characters & he said he is himself types reserved & sweet so the lady love who sweeps his heart wud defiantly change his way he can come out of hia shell & fwel bliss..

The fact is his character may get love is what I wish to make it happen..

Looking fwd to it.. Heblloks drop ded handsome nd promo shoot ua just drool worthy..
shanti05 thumbnail
I also feel that his older aiater has. Stake in the company he could be. Self made man and loves his family .. We know abt having a sister but hope there is more extension to the family like dadi or an elder person.. As he is a reserved person someone has to be there whom he can confine to sister seems to have gray shades as over excessive love for brother or some other reson.. The build up pf Ranawat family if highlighted with back drop of resons over the course pf time or in the begining it will be clear.
shanti05 thumbnail
More about the leap air date .. & title change to

So it will be interesting to see who will be paired with Apurva as the news clipping emphasizes Sara Khan..

Knowing my observation with Apurva & his female leads there is always a beutiful blend with them over te past years & would love to see varipus flavors of life this artists blends with...

Excerpt ...

The popular &TV series, Bhagyalakshmi is all set to take a leap.
With new entries and a different storyline, the daily is all set to embark upon a thrilling ride with some major twists and turns.
But here we have an exclusive update about the Rashmi Sharma show.
Post the leap; the daily will be renamed as Saubhagyalakshmi.
Interesting...isn't it?
Shared a source, "The makers wanted to get a novelty factor to the show and thus they decided to rechristen it. But not wanting to lose on the acquired audience and fan base, the makers and channel decided to stick around the theme."
The source further added that the new plot will open up in the New Year starting from 4 January.
As viewers would know, Sara Khan, Neelam Sivia and Abigail Jain will play the female leads. Apurva Agnihotri and Amaad Mantoo will be paired opposite them.
When we called Neelam, she mentioned hearing such a development but did not confirm the details.
Stay hooked to Tellychakkar.com for more interesting news and updates!Edited by shanti05 - 8 years ago
pmnt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thks Shanti05😊 But ye kya Bhagyalakshmi se Saubhagyalakshmi its too long anyway can't wait for 4th jan
shanti05 thumbnail
It will be interesting as I do also feel they need to keep the concept the name change is just a minimal one .. Lets see how the framework is carried.. This week they have to get the foundation set as the three female leads have to be brought it with whom the foundation gets worked around..

Even Samarth ( Apu's character's ) sister may have a say in many things I want to see her equation with Samarth so that will be quite critical as she is also mentioned to be grey ...

Well good for us who always want to see Apurva back in fiction .. its over a year now after ADHY seeing him back in SaubhagyaLakshmi... Hope Monday he will be shown as they showed in the Promo shoot ...

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I wonder whether the promo is on air as I have found nothing on Google except the sbs video